Cinnamon oil is an aromatic ester and contains significant amounts of vitamins, minerals and aldehydes. It is extremely useful to use cinnamon oil as a component of homemade masks and compresses for hair. This treatment will strengthen the follicles, and hair will give a healthy shine, thickness and opacity.
Valuable properties of cinnamon ester
About the beneficial effects of cinnamon ether has been known for a long time. It was used in therapeutic aromatherapy, to return hair density and opulence, as well as to relax and reduce psychological stress.
Cinnamon ester refers to biologically active aromatic substances that have a beneficial effect on the psychological and physical state of the human body. Systematic care with the use of valuable oil will help get rid of problems such as loss of healthy appearance and shine, thinning of the hair shaft, thinning or excessive hair loss.
Properties of cinnamon oil:
- antimicrobial (antiseptic),
- epithelial (wound healing),
- antimycotic (antifungal),
Cinnamon oil has an extremely attractive aroma. Its smell reminds us of childhood and home baking. Cinnamon oil will not only help strengthen the hair follicles, but will also cause associations with pleasant memories, which will allow you to relax while taking care of yourself and get rid of heavy depressive thoughts.
The chemical composition of cinnamon oil
The rich composition of cinnamon ester includes:
- beta carotene and retinol. These vitamin A derivatives give the hair shine and elasticity, prevent confusion,
- choline. Normalizes the pH balance of the scalp and neutralizes excessive hair dryness,
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine). Regenerates hair after the negative effects of dye and use of thermal devices,
- tannins. Struggling with excessive scalp greasiness and eliminates dead cells,
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Facilitates combing and restores vitality to hair
- Vitamin PP (niacin). It gives dry dehydrated hair shine and softness, creates a protective film on the surface of the hair shaft, protecting it from the negative environmental effects,
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin). Gives hair shine and silkiness, heals their structure,
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Makes hair obedient, has a beneficial effect on the scalp,
- Vitamin K. Activates the hair follicles, moisturizes the epidermis,
- vitamin E (tocopherol acetate). Provides a strengthening effect on the hair cuticle and provides additional energy
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid). Irritates hair follicles, stimulates metabolic processes in the epidermal layer,
- phylloquinone. It nourishes hair with oxygen, thereby actively accelerating their growth.
The chemical formula of cinnamon ester also contains a substance called linalool. Over time, toxic linalool oxides form in the oil, which can lead to an uncontrolled allergic reaction. Therefore, it is imperative to monitor the temperature mode of storage of the product, the tightness of its packaging and shelf life.
The benefits of cinnamon essential oil for hair
The oil extracted from the bark and leaves of the cinnamon tree is essential, and is used without fail together with base oils (transport) or any other emulsifiers. The amount of valuable ether is by no means measured in teaspoons or dessert spoons, it is used exclusively in small quantities (from 2 to 5 drops).
Cinnamon essential oil affects the hair and scalp as follows:
- strengthens hair follicles
- enhances blood circulation, activates the growth of new hair,
- contributes to the rapid recovery of damaged areas of the hair shaft,
- helps to get rid of seborrhea, dull color, fragility of split ends,
- restores the living natural shine and lipid balance of the scalp.
Ways to use cinnamon essential oil for hair care
To save brittle, dull and falling hair, cinnamon oil is successfully used as a part of therapeutic masks, lotions, compresses and ointments. In addition, the air can have a noticeable lightening effect on hair, which can be used by women who want to change the color of their hair and refresh their hair.
Regular use of masks and compresses with the addition of cinnamon essential oil helps to enhance hair growth and prevents the appearance of gray hair.
Medical mask for the rejuvenation of the scalp
The mask contains components such as unrefined olive fruit oil, cinnamon oil, natural flower honey and egg yolk, which simultaneously provides treatment for some degrees of baldness and restoration and acceleration of hair growth.
For the mask you will need:
- 3 tbsp. l unrefined olive fruit oil,
- 1 tsp fish oil or the contents of two capsules
- 1 egg yolk,
- 5 drops of cinnamon oil,
- 2 tsp. natural purified honey.
All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and whipped with a fork. The mask is applied to the scalp and aged for at least 25 minutes, after which it is washed off with the use of a mild shampoo.
Wrap to regenerate bleached hair and prevent the appearance of early gray hair
Lightening with aggressive dye compounds extremely damages the hair cuticle and blurs its natural pigment. In these cases, it is necessary to conduct regular maintenance procedures that will not only give a hairstyle a decent appearance, but also take care of the condition of the keratin layer of hair.
To restore strength and natural shine curls should:
- Mix 30 ml of burdock oil, 20 ml of mustard unrefined oil and 4 drops of cinnamon ester.
- Warm, heated in a water bath to the temperature of the human body, apply the oil to the entire length of the hair, avoiding the roots and paying particular attention to the damaged tips. Oil should be gently rubbed into the strands, trying to act carefully and avoiding too much pressure.
- Then you need to hide the entire mass of hair under a dense shower cap and leave the treatment composition overnight. You can tie a light kerchief on your head in order to avoid getting the oil composition on the bedding.
- In the morning, wash the healing mixture from your hair with a mild, sulfate-free shampoo. It is better not to use conditioner or hair balm, as it is likely to oversupply hair with nutrients.
After the first procedure, the hair is noticeably transformed, becoming shiny, obedient and less brittle. To enhance the effect in warm burdock oil, you can add not only cinnamon ether, but also broccoli seed oil, which is famous for being able to literally seal the voids in the damaged hair shaft and return the natural shine.
Compress to increase the elasticity of the hair shaft
Compress with kefir helps the bioactive substances of cinnamon oil and auxiliary components to penetrate deep into areas of the scalp where follicles need nourishment.
- 5 drops of cinnamon ether,
- 2 tsp. unrefined coconut oil,
- 0.5 cups fresh kefir,
- 2 tsp. tincture of calendula.
Compress is done as follows:
- In a ceramic or glass bowl mix the softened coconut oil, kefir, 5 drops of cinnamon ether and calendula tincture.
- The resulting mixture is first applied to the scalp, and then for the rest of the length.
- The composition is kept for half an hour under a warming cap made of thick terry towels and a polyethylene shower cap, and then washed off with plenty of water using a soft, sulfate-free shampoo.
After wrapping your hair will shine health, and split ends will no longer bother with their sloppy appearance.
After the caring procedure, you can rinse the hair with a decoction of chamomile or sage, it will have a beneficial effect on their condition. Light hair decoction of chamomile will give a charming shade, and dark will make shiny and lush.
A decoction of chamomile or Clary Sage can be done like this:
- Throw a handful of chamomile flowers or sage leaves in an enamel pot and pour boiling water over it.
- Put the container on a small fire and bring to a boil.
- To reduce the intensity of heating to a minimum and protomit the broth under the lid for 40 minutes.
- Turn off and leave the broth to cool naturally.
- After decoction should be strain.
Intensive care for dehydrated hair with split ends
Care for brittle and split ends of the hair is the constant nourishment of dehydrated hair shaft and restoration of the hair cuticle. For the caring procedure, cinnamon ether, artesian water and an atomizer with a fine spray can be useful.
The procedure is done this way:
- Fill the bottle with natural macadamia oil (3 teaspoons), five drops of cinnamon ester and clean artesian water.
- At any convenient moment, when there is an opportunity to care for the hair, apply a therapeutic emulsion evenly over the entire length, excluding the roots.
- Such a procedure can be done every day before washing the head, if there is an opportunity to withstand the treatment composition on the hair for at least half an hour. After a month of such actions, the hair will certainly delight in the appearance of gloss and flexibility in styling. Sometimes the emulsion can be left for the whole day, using the day off as a “beauty day”.
If in this mixture add 3 tbsp. l fresh lemon juice and 1 tsp. honey, it is possible to achieve the effect of lightening hair by 2-4 tons. After 7–8 procedures, the effect can be fixed, so it’s important not to overdo it if you don’t plan to radically change the image.
This method is suitable for lovers of swimming in the pool. Before visiting the pool should be applied to the composition of the hair and wear a silicone swimming cap. Chlorine-based disinfectants used to disinfect water can cause serious damage even to healthy hair, and a thin film of an oil emulsion can successfully protect hair from harmful effects.
Composition to improve microcirculation in the scalp
The unusual cosmetic mask has an extremely powerful effect on the hair follicles, allowing you to deal with focal alopecia and excessive hair loss.
For the preparation of the healing composition will need:
- 50 ml of coconut milk,
- 5 drops of cinnamon ether,
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- 1 tbsp. l unrefined avocado oil.
The mask is done as follows:
- The pulp of garlic, squeezed through a press, must be mixed with natural avocado oil, cinnamon oil and warm coconut milk.
- The resulting mass is mixed until complete dissolution of the components and apply on the hair along the entire length, not excluding the scalp.
- The effect of scrubbing and peeling dead cells is achieved with the help of soft rubbing movements, but it should be remembered that by applying a mask for the entire length of the hair, excessive force should be avoided.
- Mask should be kept on the hair for 30–40 minutes under a warming cap, and then wash off with a mild shampoo that does not contain sulphates.
- The procedure can be performed no more than once every 10 days, as it has an extremely powerful effect on the scalp.
Cinnamon ester to eliminate dandruff
Seborrhea is a disease of the scalp associated with improper production of sebaceous secretions. The reason for the occurrence of such an unpleasant problem may be improper care of the scalp, hormonal imbalance in the body associated with disruptions in the endocrine system or incorrectly chosen means for washing and styling hair. Cinnamon oil is a natural antiseptic and copes with the manifestations of seborrhea and their causes.
To eliminate dandruff you need:
- In warm natural flax seed oil (25 ml) add pure cinnamon oil (3 drops) and jojoba oil (1 teaspoon).
- Apply the mixture with a cotton swab, rubbing it carefully and gently into the scalp.
- To sustain an oil composition on the skin without a warming cap for one hour.
- Rinse with special treatment shampoo with ichthyol, salicylic acid or zinc pyrithione in the composition. These shampoos are sold through a pharmacy network and allow for comprehensive care for damaged scalp.
Mask to slow hair loss and give hair a volume
The mask with cinnamon oil, cinnamon powder and tincture of chilli pepper gives strength to dull and brittle hair and nourishes the strands, turning them into a radiant canvas. Such a mask should be done at least once a week for two months, and in especially neglected cases it can be applied 2 times a week.
For the mask you will need:
- 3 drops of cinnamon ester
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon powder,
- 2 yolks of quail eggs,
- 0.5 tsp. tincture of hot pepper,
- 0.5 tsp. oil solution of vitamin E (tocopherol acetate).
To prepare the mask should:
- Mix cinnamon essential oil, yolks, powder from the bark or leaves of cinnamon tree, oil solution of vitamin E and hot pepper tincture in a ceramic or glass container.
- Apply the oily liquid only to the hair roots. A warming cap made from towels and a plastic cap will help the treatment blend to provide effective scalp care.
- Wash off the mask with plenty of water without shampoo.
It is recommended to use this mask only on healthy skin. In the event that the epidermis of the scalp is irritated and there are inflammation on it, the remedy will aggravate the situation and cause serious skin damage.
Normalization of the scalp balance
To restore the lipid balance of the epidermis, you can use the following method:
- Mix almond oil (50 ml) and cinnamon ether (5 drops).
- Before washing the hair, a thin layer of the oil mixture is applied to the scalp with a cotton sponge, trying to rub it very carefully.
- Withstand rubbing on the skin for 15–20 minutes.
- After the expiration of this period of time, the hair is washed with a mild, sulfate-free shampoo and dried without using a hair dryer.
Cinnamon oil is able to restore the natural level of moisture and optimize the work of the sebaceous glands.
As part of cinnamon ester, there is an aldehyde called cinnamon, which gives the oil a valuable property to heal microcracks in the skin and stop suppuration.
Peach oil compress
How to apply a compress:
- Mix the unrefined peach seed oil (50 ml) and cinnamon ester (2 drops).
- Before applying the oil composition to the hair roots, it is necessary to warm it slightly in a water bath.
- With the help of a massage comb, it is necessary to prepare the scalp, combing the hair for 10–15 minutes in different directions with light pressure.
- Apply a warm mixture of oils on the scalp and gently rub into the hair roots with soft, gentle movements.
- After that, you should put a plastic cap or a shower cap on your head, build a turban from a thick terry towel from above. Such a warming cap contributes to a better penetration of valuable substances of the oil to the hair roots.
- Soak a compress for two hours and then wash the oil off the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Dry hair in a natural way without the use of a hair dryer and styling products.
Additional ways to use cinnamon oil in hair care
As practice shows, the addition of cinnamon ether in shampoos and masks for factory-made hair is also a very effective way to enhance growth and restore strands. Pathological processes in the follicles and insufficient nutrition of the hair shaft are eliminated in a short time if you start using cinnamon oil in a timely manner.
In order for the usual shampoo to become a caring cosmetic, you need to add 2-3 drops of cinnamon oil to the usual portion, and then use the resulting mixture to wash your hair.
This method does not require much time and money, but it has a quite noticeable effect, increasing the thickness of the hair and preventing the appearance of seborrhea and early gray hair.
When using cinnamon ether, you must always ensure that the product does not fall on unprotected skin. It is fraught with burns and serious damage.
Frequency of cinnamon ester
The frequency of use of cinnamon ester depends on the type of hair and goals:
- in order to activate the hair follicles and prevent excessive hair loss, compresses and wraps with cinnamon oil should be applied on a permanent basis,
- The epidermis on the scalp, prone to increased fat content, requires special attention. Owners of this type of skin procedures with oil blends should be used no more than once every 7–10 days,
- dry and dehydrated hair needs constant care and sufficient moisture, so cosmetic compresses are recommended to be used with the frequency necessary for a satisfactory appearance of hair,
- The treatment course is 15 or more procedures, depending on the initial condition of the hair.
For hair, I use it by adding a few drops to a portion of the shampoo and washing as usual, you can hold this mixture on your head for a couple of minutes for better effect, or add to any masks, even though it does bake well with ordinary burdock oil and replaces a lot of mess with the well-known mustard mask. After several months of use, I noticed a fluff all over my head — new hairs grow, and the growth increases! This is due to the fact that cinnamon EM causes blood flow to the hair follicles.
I use cinnamon oil for hair. After enriching them with different hair masks, the hair began to grow much faster.
I decided to try adding cinnamon to the masks for the roots, and I was pleased with the result! inflamed so that it did not seem enough, but generally tolerable. Especially for the first time I added 6 drops to the mask. The next time, it’s less, and the inferno is not so strong. Here is a mask - we brew colorless henna, add any industrial mask for the roots to it (I took silk HOME RECIPES) and add cinnamon drop oil 4 (if it doesn’t bake, next time add more, all individually). Hair began to grow faster! I have grown out roots, and therefore it is very convenient to watch the growth. I strongly advise those who want long hair /
Using home care with cinnamon oil can successfully deal with problems such as hair loss, brittleness and lack of natural shine. The great effect will be noticeable within a few weeks after the start of the application of ether. Many of the above hair and scalp care methods can replace expensive cosmetic procedures offered by beauty salons.
Why cinnamon oil is effective for hair
Cinnamon oil is a product of processing of the bark of an evergreen tree, called cinnamon, or ceylon brown paper. To obtain it, the crust is first crushed, then it is soaked in seawater. The infusion resulting from the soaking procedure is distilled, resulting in an oily liquid with a golden yellow color, spicy aroma and rich chemical composition. The essential oil of cinnamon includes such useful elements for hair as:
- Cinnamon alcohol. Alcohol provides hair follicles with good nutrition - it irritates the skin of the head, thus increasing the rate of metabolic processes. As a result, the hair begins to grow faster. It is also worth noting that under the influence of alcohol "dormant" follicles awaken. In other words, the hair becomes larger, which eventually reflects on the density of the hair.
- Vitamins. In the essential oil of cinnamon contains a huge amount of vitamins. It has retinol, which restores damaged curls, thiamine, necessary for the treatment of any diseases of the scalp, pyridoxine, which fights all forms of seborrhea, beta-carotene - the most effective substance to prevent heavy loss of strands, riboflavin, which activates the growth of the hair shaft, ascorbic acid , strengthens hair and improves the absorption of other essential organic substances. Even in cinnamon oil there is phylloquinone, which controls the proper development of hair follicles, folic acid, the task of which is to protect the hair from stress, niacin, giving the hair brightness and preventing the appearance of gray hair, tocopherol, which makes each hair elastic and elastic.
- Choline. Through this vitamin-like substance, blood circulation processes are improved, on which the power of the hair follicles and, accordingly, hair growth directly depends.
- Macro and trace elements. Magnesium, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, copper, calcium, manganese, zinc - all these elements useful for the hair are found in sufficient quantities in the ether of cinnamon. Thanks to them, the curls are strengthened: they cease to fall out, thin, lose color. Also activity of sebaceous glands is normalized, and the dandruff disappears.
- Tanida They are important for hair because they prevent hair shaft from falling out. In addition, tannins actively influence the germination of hairs from bulbs that are in a “dormant” state.
Features of the use of cinnamon oil for hair
When using cinnamon essential oil for a head of hair, you should follow certain rules. These rules are fairly simple, but very important. Therefore, do not neglect them, but take a note. This will help avoid unpleasant surprises and feel the full healing power of cinnamon oil on your hair.
- Cinnamon essential oil is the strongest allergen. Therefore, before starting procedures with his participation, find out whether you have an individual intolerance. Lubricate with a drop of ether one of the most sensitive areas of the skin. These areas include the skin behind the auricle, on the inside of the wrist and on the crook of the elbow. If in 30–60 minutes no discomfort appears, you can use cinnamon oil.
- Treatments with cinnamon oil are more suitable for girls with blond hair. The thing is that it is able to lighten the strands. If you have dark curls, and you nevertheless decided to use cinnamon oil for the recovery of hair, then in no case do not overdo cosmetic compositions and do not grease curls with them too much.
- Due to the high concentration of active substances, cinnamon ester is recommended to be diluted in basic components in the following proportions: 2-3 drops per 1 tablespoon of base. If you do not take into account the specified dosage, you can get a burn of the scalp. Overdose results also include headache, dizziness and nausea.
- Essential oils, including cinnamon oil, quickly evaporate, so the compositions in which they are contained are not subject to long-term storage. Cosmetic mixture must be diluted in such an amount to use it at one time.
- For the preparation of cosmetic mass should be taken from a material such as glass and porcelain. Metal dishes in this case is not suitable, because it oxidizes the tool, that is, makes it useless for hair.
- To achieve good results from homemade mixes that contain cinnamon essential oil, you must use them at least 2 times a week for 1–2 months.
- Cinnamon ester is able to increase blood pressure, because hypertensive patients have to give it up. It is also contraindicated for use in pregnancy and in the presence of severe liver disease.
How to apply cinnamon oil for hair
- Use cinnamon essential oil together with purchased hair products. At each use of the conditioner, shampoo or balm, add 2-3 drops of cinnamon oil. This simple trick will give your hair strength - they will look healthier and more alive. In addition, in this way you can get rid of dandruff.
- If you want your curls to smell fragrant with a pleasant aroma and delight the eye with a shine, perform a procedure called aromatherapy. Apply a few drops of cinnamon to the wood comb and comb through each strand. Do this for 7–10 minutes. Combing curls need to gently, without sudden movements, it is desirable to periodically change the direction.
- Another pleasant and very useful procedure for the hair is self-massage. Due to his blood flow to the scalp is significantly increased, and this means that the hair follicles get more nutrients, therefore, the hair becomes strong at the roots and grow faster. To conduct self-massage, you will need to heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a water bath to a warm state, and then add ether in the amount of 4–5 drops. Spread the prepared oil mixture over the skin of the head, then rub it with your fingers for 10–15 minutes. Complete the massage by washing the scalp.
- It is also effective to work on strands with multi-component household formulations. Cinnamon essential oil can be combined with other esters, vegetable oils and other hair-friendly products. In other words, at home, anyone can create a mask to solve various problems related to the health and beauty of curls. Below are the recipes of the most effective and time-tested masks.
Mask, struggling with hair loss
- honey - 1 tablespoon,
- macadamia oil, coconut oil - 1 teaspoon,
- Cinnamon ester - 4–5 drops.
- Vegetable oil, combining, heat in a water bath. The oily mixture should be slightly warm.
- Then add the same natural liquid honey.
- At the end, enrich the resulting mass with cinnamon essential oil. Mix everything thoroughly.
Apply the mask until it is completely cool. Properly promezhte her hair roots. If the tool is left, you can distribute it along the length of the strands. Wrap the hair with a plastic bag and a handkerchief to create a greenhouse effect. After 30–40 minutes, the mask should be removed from the hair by washing them with a detergent. This composition perfectly nourishes the skin of the head, due to which the follicles become strong. As a result, the hair stops to thin. Moreover, the hair shafts begin to grow faster than before.
Mask for weak hair
- olive oil, castor oil - 2 tablespoons,
- Cinnamon essential oil - 7–8 drops.
- Mix olive oil with castor oil. Put the mixture on the stove to warm up in a water bath.
- Enter cinnamon oil in a slightly warm oil composition.
Lubricate the skin of the head and each strand of hair. After wrapping curls with plastic and a towel, wait for the passage of one and a half hours. When this period expires, wash the mask with shampoo. With this therapeutic mass, you can heal damaged brittle hair. If you regularly use it, then over time the hair stops falling out, breaking and splitting, due to its nutritional value and moisturizing properties.
Mask to give volume to the hair
- kefir - 1 cup,
- egg yolk - 1 pc.,
- Cinnamon oil - 5–6 drops.
- Beat the egg yolk by hand until the skin appears.
- Next, mix the yolk with a fermented milk product. Kefir in advance pull out of the refrigerator so that it warmed to room temperature.
- Add the resulting mass of cinnamon oil.
Rub the mask first into the dermis of the head, and then distribute it through the hair. After 40 minutes of keeping the product under the cap and handkerchief, wash your head with cool water using shampoo. The composition described gives the head volume, density and radiant appearance.
By caring for your curls with cinnamon essential oil, you provide them with an incredible service. Indeed, under its influence, hair gains natural strength and becomes the subject of admiration.
Cinnamon oil - the characteristic and its properties for hair
Cinnamon oil is gaining increasing popularity in caring for the beauty of hair. This cosmetic is extracted from the bark and leaves of the cinnamon tree that grows in Madagascar, Seychelles, Sri Lanka and in India.
Cinnamon essential oil is extracted from the leaves and bark of the tree
Chemical composition and benefits for hair
The composition of cinnamon oil includes a large number of useful components that help strengthen and nourish the hair:
- retinol and beta carotene strengthen damaged hair, restore them,
- thiamine and pyridoxine are effective against seborrhea,
- Riboflavin stimulates hair growth,
- phylloquinone nourishes hair follicles,
- ascorbic acid gives the hair shine and smoothness
- Choline helps fight split ends of hair,
- folic acid performs a protective function against the effects of external negative factors
- tocopherol and niacin give hair elasticity and elasticity, slow down the appearance of gray hair.
How to choose and store cinnamon oil for hair
When choosing cinnamon oil, you need to pay attention to whether it was extracted from the leaves or from the bark. The oil, which is produced from the bark of a tree, has a dark brown color, and from the leaves - a lighter, golden-yellow shade. It is important to note that in cosmetology it is most appropriate to use the essential oil from cinnamon leaves, since it contains more than 80% of eugenol, an effective antiseptic substance of the phenol class, and the content of cinnamon aldehyde, which is famous for its aggressiveness and even toxicity, is minimal - about 5%. . In the oil produced from the bark of the tree, on the contrary: the content of cinnamon aldehyde reaches 70%.
It is necessary to store the oil in a dark cool place, in a tightly closed glass container, avoiding direct sunlight. The expiration date of the product is indicated by the manufacturer on the package, it is important to strictly observe it and not use the product after this date.
Precautions and Contraindications
Before using a cosmetic product containing cinnamon essential oil, you need to test for the presence of an allergic reaction to the components contained in it. It is necessary to apply a small amount of the mixture on the wrist, and in case of itching, burning or redness, stop using this cosmetic. The use of cinnamon oil is contraindicated for pregnant women, it is also forbidden to use this oil for patients with epilepsy.
It is not recommended to use cinnamon essential oil for people with high blood pressure.
Application of cinnamon oil for hair
Cinnamon oil helps in solving a variety of problems associated with hair. In combination with other useful components of the mask will have a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair, the main thing is correct observance of proportions and the absence of an allergic reaction.
|Moisturizing mask for dry and damaged hair||In the water bath, you must first melt the honey, then add the warmed coconut oil and macadamia oil, then pour in the ether of cinnamon. The resulting mixture should be applied to the hair, after 40 minutes, rinse with shampoo with warm water.|
|Mask for greasy hair||Mustard powder diluted with warm water, then add green clay, lemon juice and cinnamon ester. Apply the mixture for half an hour, then rinse with warm water and shampoo.|
|Mask for normal hair||In the preheated sea buckthorn oil, add white clay, milk and cinnamon essential oil. Apply the mixture to the hair roots and also distribute throughout their length, an hour later, wash off the mask with shampoo.|
|Mixed Hair Mask||In the warm olive oil, add kefir, yolk, then cinnamon essential oil. Apply the mixture on the hair, after half an hour wash off with cool water and shampoo. When flushing, you can not use hot water to avoid folding the yolk in the hair. If this happens, it will take a long time to comb the mixture out of the hair with a comb with fine teeth.|
|Strengthening mask for split ends||In a blender, you need to chop the fruit of avocado to a puree-like consistency, then add preheated burdock oil, honey and ethers. Apply the resulting mixture over the entire length of the hair, paying particular attention to the tips. After half an hour, wash off the mask with warm water and shampoo.|
|Dandruff mask||In the warmed burdock oil you need to add all the other essential oils, then carefully rub the mixture with massaging movements into the hair roots. After 40 minutes, wash off the mask with shampoo.|
|Regenerating vitamin mask to accelerate hair growth, preventing hair loss and baldness||We add pepper tincture and all other components to warm burdock oil, mix it thoroughly and put it on the hair roots, then wrap the head with a plastic shower cap and a towel. Half an hour later we wash off the mask.|
|Nourishing mask to give shine to hair||Mix all the ingredients, then apply to the hair and carefully rub the mixture into the roots. Wrap your head in a plastic bag or a shower cap, an hour later you need to wash off the mask.|
|Regenerating mask for dyed hair (including bleached and gray hair)||In warm olive oil, add the esters of cinnamon and chamomile, then egg yolk and kefir. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients, then apply the mixture for half an hour. After the time has elapsed, wash the mask with cool water with shampoo to prevent the yolk from coagulating.|
|Brightening hair mask||Dilute honey in distilled water, then add cinnamon essential oil, lemon juice, and hair conditioner. Apply the mixture on the hair, wash off after an hour.|
Head massage with cinnamon oil
Head massage helps to accelerate blood circulation, which has a stimulating effect on hair growth. It is best to carry out this procedure in the morning and evening. You can use a special brush with natural bristles: you need to massage the scalp in the direction from the temples to the top of the head, then from the temples to the frontal part and to the back of the head. Movement at the same time must be neat, stroking, but with little pressure. In addition to a positive cosmetological effect, head massage promotes relaxation of the whole body and has a beneficial effect on the state of the nervous system as a whole. At the same time, it is possible to combine cinnamon oil with other essential oils and other auxiliary components to achieve the most successful result: it can be a variety of decoctions of herbs, honey and base oils that you are accustomed to using and consider most appropriate. Also, massage can be done directly after applying a hair mask, this will help to achieve the maximum positive effect of the procedure. Experts note that head massage not only reduces the percentage of hair loss and accelerates their growth, but also has a beneficial effect on the complexion and skin condition: it becomes smoother and more radiant.
Cinnamon Hair Wrap
You can use cinnamon oil in a wrapping procedure for hair. For this you need:
- burdock oil (100 milliliters),
- 3 drops of cinnamon essential oil.
Burdock oil should be preheated, add cinnamon oil to it, then rub the resulting mixture into the hair roots and distribute over the entire length. Then you need to put a polyethylene shower cap on your head and wrap your head with a towel over your head. An hour later, you need to wash off the mixture with shampoo and warm water. Hair will become more shiny, it will be easier to comb and less to fall out.
Hair wrapping with cinnamon oil in combination with burdock oil will revitalize hair and make it shine
I always associate the aroma of cinnamon with childhood, with Christmas, with the smell of a holiday and some kind of magic. Perhaps this is due to my love for this cosmetic. I occasionally make a wrap for hair with cinnamon oil and burdock oil, not only to improve their condition, but also to create a special high-spirited mood that is so accessible to children and, unfortunately, less and less often - to us, adults. In the modern rhythm of life, drowning in cares and urgent matters, it is so important not to forget about yourself, to take care of your beauty. The spicy aroma of cinnamon, familiar and loved by many since childhood, will bring us back to the world of carelessness and lightness for at least an hour. If you regularly carry out this simple procedure at least once a week, your hair will delight its owner with beauty and health.
Useful tips on the use of cinnamon oil for hair
Pure essential oil of cinnamon can not be used, as it is a very concentrated cosmetic and can leave a burn on the skin and provoke irritation, therefore it is diluted with base oils: burdock, castor, olive, coconut (and others) approximately in this ratio: 1 , 5 drops of ether to 2.5 tablespoons of base oil.
Enrichment of standard hair cosmetics cinnamon oil
The rhythm of life of a modern woman is very fast, and unfortunately, not every woman has the opportunity to carry out long cosmetic procedures, due to the limited amount of free time. In this case, an excellent option would be to enrich the cinnamon with regular shampoo or hair balm. For one-time use, it is enough to add a drop of ether to a tablespoon of cosmetic. After applying it is enough just not to rinse the mixture for long, so that the hair follicles and the hair itself will be saturated with useful ingredients.
Reviews on the use of cinnamon oil for hair
I used the oil for 2 to 3 months, as any means to prevent loss. During this time, it just goes through the cycle of life of the hair and you can more fully judge the result. After about a month, the loss disappeared and a “undercoat” gradually appeared from the new hair. Periodically use oil for prevention. The only unpleasant moment for me was that the roots that were prone to fatness already became greasy faster. In general, I was satisfied with the resulting effect, I recently began to actively use the oil again.
When there is time to wrap my head in oil for an hour, I mix a bunch of different oils in a bottle of burdock with a thin nose, add a few drops of cinnamon oil there and apply it to the partings. Cinnamon oil is just thermonuclear, and if you overdo it, it bakes your head very coolly and stimulates hair growth accordingly. After 5 months of use, a lot of new hair has appeared, now when it has grown a little, the difference between the roots and the lower is very noticeable.
Hair is always in sight, and it is so important that they have a healthy and radiant look. The use of cosmetics with cinnamon oil, in combination with other useful components, has a beneficial effect on the hair follicle, strengthening it and thereby stimulating hair growth. Cinnamon oil helps in getting rid of various troubles, such as brittleness, dullness, itching, dandruff, split ends and much more. The main thing when cooking recipes is the correct observance of proportions and the absence of an allergic reaction.
The benefits of cinnamon for hair
Cinnamon can solve many problems with hair: strengthen them and protect them from falling out, prevent brittleness and cross-section, eliminate shine, add volume to them, etc. It can also be used for prophylactic purposes, to maintain the health of curls.
Cinnamon affects the hair in this way:
- improves the viability of hair follicles, nourishes them,
- eliminates seborrheic crusts, dandruff, makes scalp healthier,
- glues flakes hairs, making them smooth and shiny, removes dull shade,
- provides a natural barrier against negative factors
- improves blood circulation in the scalp.
To use cinnamon for hair, you can use both its essential oil and powder, combining them with other components.
Incorrectly using cinnamon, you can have a harmful effect on the scalp, hair. To prevent this from happening, it should not be used in its pure form, otherwise there is a risk of getting burns on the scalp and "drying" each hair.
Cinnamon Hair Mask Recipes
Combining different ingredients, you can achieve a positive impact on the hair. Combinations with oils can be easily used to massage the head, the spice powder is perfect for use in masks. All recipes contain available ingredients. Which can freely be purchased in regular stores.
For hair restoration
Damaged, straw-like hair is not so easy to repair. Especially if they have suffered from exposure to chemical agents (when dyeing, curling) or thermal styling (hair dryer, iron, curling iron).
Cinnamon masks to restore hair should be done at least once a week. You can repeat the procedure every time the head was washed, and after getting the first results, over time it is worth reducing the frequency of use to 1 time per week.
Effect after a cinnamon regenerating mask
Expected effect: nutrition, smoothing, elimination of split ends.
You will need: coconut oil - 3 tablespoons, liquid honey - 1 tablespoons, cinnamon powder - 1 tablespoons.
How to cook and use: mix all components, apply on dry or dried curls. Keep the mask for half an hour, then it must be washed off with water at a comfortable temperature (preferably warm, about 40 degrees) with the use of shampoo.
Expected effect: hair structure restoration, good nutrition, intensive moisturizing.
You will need: warm olive oil - 1. tablespoons, cinnamon powder - 2 tablespoons, 1 egg, leaves of aloe, crushed to gruel - 2 tablespoons.
How to cook and use: tablespoons of powder and olive oil mix well, drive an egg and add aloe. Stir, add the rest of the powder and mix again. The mask is applied to dry or dried hair from tip to root. Next, you need to wrap a warm towel, hold for 20 minutes, rinse.
To grow and strengthen curls
To ensure normal growth of hair and strengthen them, you should pay attention to the power of hair follicles. There are special masks that need to be rubbed into the scalp so that all nutrients get to the roots of the hair as much as possible.
Expected effect: improvement of hair growth after a month of regular use, adding natural shine to curls, reducing the number of split ends.
You will need: ground cinnamon and cloves - 1 tsp., liquid honey - 1 tbsp, thistle oil - 1 tbsp, olive oil - 1 tsp, red pepper - on the tip of a knife.
How to cook and use: a spoonful of ground cinnamon and cloves mixed with red pepper, add honey, oil. Mix well. The mixture is applied to wet strands, the area at the roots. Wrap the film for 10-15 minutes. If after a couple of minutes an intense burning sensation is felt, then the mask should be quickly washed away, not allowing the remedy to get into the eyes.
Expected effect: strengthen the roots, stimulate hair growth, reduce the appearance of dandruff and get rid of intense sebum production.
You will need: mustard powder - 1 tsp, egg yolks - 2pcs, cinnamon essential oil - 3 drops, aloe juice - 1 tablespoon, coconut oil (or melted butter) - 1ch.l.
How to cook and use: Mix a spoonful of coconut oil with yolks, then pour in aloe juice, add a drop of cinnamon essential oil. Pour the resulting liquid mustard. Stir well, start to apply on the barely wet curls from root to tip. Wash off with shampoo after 15 minutes, gently doing a head massage.
To lighten the strands
Cinnamon can lighten the curls even a couple of tones, if you make the preparation of the mask according to a special recipe, with the correct selection of components. Lighten curls will turn out even after its first use.
Expected effect: light shade along the entire length of the curls, shine, lightness of the strands.
You will need: ground cinnamon (powder) - 4 tablespoons, liquid honey - 2 tablespoons, lemon juice (lime) - 15 drops, conditioner (balm) for hair - 4 tablespoons.
How to cook and use: mix thoroughly all the ingredients in a pot not of metal. If it is necessary to lighten some strands, then distribute the resulting mixture selectively along the length. If necessary, lighten the hair completely, you need to evenly apply it over the entire bale of hair. If the funds are not enough, then you need to prepare an additional portion. The longer the exposure time on the hair, the lighter shade can be achieved. Lemon juice affects the structure of the strands and brightens them. Regular procedures will help to achieve a brightening effect on several tones.
Expected effect: light shade of curls, shine, cleansing.
You will need: low-fat kefir - 2 tablespoons, cinnamon powder - 4 tablespoons, lemon juice (lime) - 1 tsp, hair care balm - 3 tablespoons, for a more intense lightening effect, you can add lemon on the tip of a knife acid.
How to cook and use: mix kefir, juice, cinnamon, add balm. Next, act on the plan, as described in the previous recipe.
For volume and thickness of hair
To make your hair look easy, you can see their volume and density, you need to clean them well, and then do not weigh down anything. To achieve this effect, use components with a minimum of vegetable oils.
Expected effect: cleansing, shine, volume.
You will need: aloe juice - 1 tablespoon, defatted kefir - 4 tablespoons, cinnamon powder - 1 tablespoons, liquid honey - 2 tablespoons.
How to cook and use: mix everything, add kefir last. Spread the mixture on the head of hair, starting from the roots. Wrap a towel for 20 minutes, rinse with shampoo without silicone, oils.
Expected effect: light, soft curls, volume.
You will need: egg yolk - 2pcs, kefir (maximum - 1% fat) - 5 tablespoons, cinnamon powder - 3 tablespoons, aloe juice or fresh cucumber - 2 tablespoons.
How to cook and use: combine components, add kefir last, stir. Spread the goo on the length of hair, wrap with a towel, hold for 25 minutes. Wash off.
Against hair loss
Loss of hairs and even whole curls can disturb women. Stop this process can mask with the addition of cinnamon, because it contains useful vitamins that can strengthen the hair bulb.
Expected effect: hair strengthening, cleansing, hair shine, nutrition.
You will need: cinnamon oil - 5 drops, kefir fat - 1st., vegetable oil (you can take burdock, olive) - 2 tablespoons, liquid honey - 2 tablespoons.
How to prepare and use: mix all the ingredients, the last to add a glass of yogurt. Apply evenly to hair, wrap in polyethylene, hold for 20 minutes. Wash off with any shampoo. This cosmetic procedure will produce results after 4 applications.
Video masochki against hair loss
For brittle and split ends
For various reasons, a woman may have split ends of curls. They break and spoil the appearance of hair. To avoid this problem is possible if you use a mask based on cinnamon.
Expected effect: hair smoothing, gluing of the cut sections of hairs, shine, restoration, nutrition.
You will need: orange oil - 5 drops, sea buckthorn oil - 5 drops, cinnamon powder - 5 tablespoons, cucumber juice or aloe - 2 tablespoons, burdock oil - 2 tablespoons.
How to cook and use: Mix all the ingredients in the pulp, apply to damp hair. Wrap with polyethylene, wrap a towel over it. Hold the mask for half an hour. Rinse thoroughly with your favorite shampoo.
Expected effect: hair restoration, smoothing, healthy shine, reducing the number of tips that split.
You will need: oils (one teaspoon each): sea buckthorn, burdock, olive, sesame, coconut, cinnamon powder - 3 tablespoons, liquid honey - 1 tablespoon, starch - 1 tablespoon
How to cook and use: starch mixed with honey, add to the mixture of butter and cinnamon. Apply to wet hair, hold for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with shampoo. The effect of use can be noticed after the third procedure.
For greasy hair
Any means to care for this type of hair should not contain fats that aggravate the situation at times. From this, the composition of the masks is quite lightweight.
Expected effect: deprivation oily shine, freshness, ease curls.
You will need: chamomile decoction - 0.5 st., cinnamon powder - 2 tablespoons, starch - 1 tsp, lemon juice - 5 drops, aloe juice or cucumber - 2 tablespoons.
How to cook and use: Stir in the starch chamomile broth, add all other ingredients. Apply to unwashed hair, wrap a towel for 20 minutes and rinse with your favorite shampoo. After washing your hair, you can rinse the hair with a solution of citric acid: 0.5ch.l / 2l of water.
The procedure for lightening hair with cinnamon + photo before and after
Natural ingredients that make up the brightening masks, versatile effect on the hair and muffle its pigment. In order to cinnamon hair lightening was successful, it is necessary to follow many rules:
- Lemon Juice Concentration. The greater the amount of this ingredient among all the others, the more intense the clarification will be in a short time.
- The duration of the mask on the hair. Starting from 30 minutes, the hair begins to lose its pigment and gradually lighten.
- Natural hair color. The darker your hair, the more difficult it will be to lighten. Using one of the provided recipes, you can repeat the procedure until the desired result is achieved. But more than two tones to lighten the curls will not work.
This clarification has its advantages: instead of a strong smell of ammonia, the hair will have a delicate cinnamon flavor, and the mask itself will not cause any damage to the hair structure.
Cinnamon hair coloring
In addition to partial bleaching of hair, you can paint. The tone is darker is unlikely to work, but the curls will definitely be able to acquire a new shade. There is a special recipe for this:
- decoction of onion peel - 0.5 st.,
- cinnamon powder - 3st.l.,
- egg yolk - 2pcs,
- olive oil - 1st.l.,
- liquid honey - 2 tbsp.
Mixing all the components, apply the product to dry dirty hair, imitating the usual painting. Wrap with polyethylene and wait at least an hour. This procedure will give your hair a golden hue. Suitable for fair-haired ladies, blondes with a dull, grayish tint.
Raw materials (ie, bark, leaves or tree shoots) are crushed and processed by steam or water distillation. The result is an oily liquid of yellow, golden or brown color with a characteristic spicy odor - the quintessence of beneficial compounds of its source.
The composition of the extract is really rich in unique elements. This includes a huge set of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B4, B6, B9, C, K, E, PP), limonene, cinnamon aldehyde, tannins, eugenol, and more. This is what determined a wide range of properties of the ether:
- anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial qualities applicable in the treatment of wounds and ulcers,
- ability to enhance immunity, blood circulation and metabolic processes,
- antispasmodic, useful for menstrual pain and gastrointestinal diseases,
- promote cell regeneration, elimination of warts, itching, irritation and swelling of the skin,
- as a means of aromatherapy has a warming effect, eliminating the feeling of loneliness and nervousness,
- ancient powerful aphrodisiac, the scent of which awakens sexual desire.
Essences derived from bark and leaves are slightly different in composition. In the first, vegetable aldehydes predominate, which can cause skin irritation, in the second, eugenol, which softens the effect of aldehydes. For cosmetic purposes, the advantage is precisely the oil from the leaves of the tree.
Extensive influence extends to almost all organ systems and human tissue. But it is precisely when applied to the strands you can get the maximum benefit from the oil variation of the spice.
Find out what indelible hair oil is here. And quickly restore hair curls will help hair oil Kerastaz.
The combination of vitamins, microelements and other chemical compounds allows you to act on curls in several directions at once. First, after the application, the spice property is manifested to enhance the blood microcirculation, which, with regular procedures, significantly improves the condition of the roots and rods. Due to more intensive nutrition and oxygen supply strands become stronger, growth is enhanced, new hairs appear more actively.
Secondly, the group of vitamins B (in particular, folic acid) has protective properties and prevents damage to hair during styling and adverse weather conditions. That is why cinnamon is the prevention of fragility and split ends.
Thirdly, vitamins C, E and PP are responsible for the appearance of the strands. The power of these elements provides elasticity, shine, softness, delays the appearance of gray hair. For colored curls, the tool will be a reliable way to preserve the brightness of the shade.
Cinnamon is an exotic product for our country, so it often causes allergies. Before starting the treatment of the strands, a drop of the extract must be applied to the wrist or the inner fold of the elbow. Only in the absence of negative reactions (itching, rash, redness) within 24 hours can experiments begin.
Fourth, not only strands are saturated with vitamins, but also skin. Due to the influence of the oil, the epidermis comes to a healthy state, excessive dryness or fatness, itching or microraniums are eliminated. In addition, oily dandruff will gradually disappear.
And finally, fifthly, the indication for the use of cinnamon compounds can be the desire to lighten the strands. Yes, yes, cinnamon is known for changing the shade of brunettes and eliminating the yellowness of blondes. But its use for this purpose should be deliberate and accurate, with accurate adherence to recipes.
A professional approach to the care of curls - Loreal Mythic Oil hair oil. How to use the hair oil Matrix Biolazh prompt article.
All the manipulations that are made with ether on the head can be divided into three categories according to the degree of intensity: preventive measures, correction of minor flaws and intensive care of serious problems.
All procedures, except combing, are carried out twice a week with a course of up to two months, after which the body must be given a rest for the same period.
It is in this gradation from the safest to the most effective that we distributed the cinnamon procedures:
- Together with shampoo. In a standard portion of the purchased product you need to add 3-4 drops of oil, apply with massage movements on the head and wash off after two minutes,
- Aromatherapy. 5 drops are evenly applied to the wooden comb, after which they are carefully treated with locks for several minutes. This method of using the extract is carried out daily for 14 days, after which a break is organized,
- Massage. Three drops of cinnamon essence mixed with six Art. spoons of slightly warmed base oil (burdock, olive or other). The mixture is applied in circular motions on the skin and washed off after a few minutes.
- Masks. Depending on the specific composition in this way you can both make the curls lighter and grow the braid to the waist. The most popular ways to achieve different goals, we consider below
- Night compresses. Variation of the mask for curls, which can be held for up to 12 hours. The composition includes 100 ml base (also heated in a water bath) and 10 drops of essence. After applying to the roots, wrap a head with a plastic cap and a towel.
Ether is volatile and loses its properties when boiled. But some mixtures of cinnamon oil are best used when heated. In this case, the spice should be introduced into the already warm composition of the latter, and the temperature of the base should not exceed 35 ° C.
To make the manicure look perfect, find out which cuticle oil is better.
Nourishing the skin without oily sheen - Loreal face oil. How to choose oil for dry ends of hair, read here.
Variety of masks
This effective tool deserves special attention. A homemade composition of various components (note that it is easily available at any store) can solve various problems, strengthen curls, give them a thick and silky texture.
Ether is a concentrated product, and its application to the head in its pure form can lead to burns or allergies. Exceeding the indicated dosage is also fraught with sad consequences.
Treat yourself to natural cosmetics - the secrets of jojoba oil for hair.
Cinnamon makes a significant contribution to the action of hair masks, enriching them with their qualities. Everything else, the spice is suitable for any type of strands. Here are just a couple of examples of healing remedies:
- Lightening. 50 ml of honey must be diluted in 100 ml of distilled water, add 15 ml of lemon juice and 200 ml of any purchased conditioner to the liquid. Cinnamon essence is dropped into the mixture 10 times. The composition is carefully and evenly distributed through the hair and left for 1-2 hours.
- Gain growth. Extracts of macadamia and coconut 20 ml of each slightly warmed, add 50 ml of honey and 10 drops of spicy extract. The composition is kept under the film for half an hour, then washed off in any convenient way.
What is useful wheat germ oil for hair find out here.
Criterias of choice
Of course, so that the result of the application was noticeable and not spoiled by side effects or allergies, it is worth carefully choosing the manufacturer. Well, when the package indicates the part of the plant from which the extract is produced.
It's great when the country where the cinnamon tree is grown is known (it could be Sri Lanka, Java, Sumatra, Madagascar, India, Egypt, Vietnam, Brazil). Depending on these parameters, not only the quality but also the price of a small bottle varies.
The effectiveness of the composition
It is not surprising that cinnamon can produce positive results. After all, its composition is filled with healing and useful components, thanks to which the strands can look alive again and shimmer in the sun. Let's talk more about the composition of cinnamon oil:
- antioxidants are responsible for protecting against bacteria and inflammation,
- essential oils help to strengthen the bulbs on the head,
- Vitamin A helps to improve the condition of damaged hair,
- Vitamins B1 and B6 are aimed at treating such problems as dandruff or seborrhea,
- successful growth will be affected by the vitamins phylloquinone and B2,
- folic acid protects each strand from external factors
- Vitamin E is aimed at achieving elasticity and elasticity of the hair,
- protect against premature graying will help niacin in the composition,
- the well-known vitamin C gives additional beauty to each hair,
- from hair loss in the oil there is beta carotene.
After reviewing this list, you can make sure that the oil is a real treasure of useful components. Therefore, its use even for a short time already makes itself felt. Girls will definitely notice in the mirror how their hairstyle has changed for the better.
Useful properties and effect of cinnamon oil for the beauty of hair
The use of the tool will no longer find fallen hairs throughout the house. The loss stops, and the new bulbs on the head begin to wake up. Chemical hair dyeing will also require cinnamon. With its useful properties available to restore strands, giving them a healthy look.
The effect becomes visible after the first application. Useful components strengthen the hair structure, giving them strength and health. It is much more efficient than many expensive products and is available to most. The product is not just considered universal. Cinnamon oil can be added to individual care products, which gives a much greater result. It can be useful compresses for the night, wellness masks and other current options.
Having got acquainted with them closer, you can get a pile of hair fairly quickly. If you know how to use the tool correctly, the result will be even better. By the way, oil is available to add to hair care products. You need only 10 to 15 drops per serving for.
Reviews on the use of cinnamon oil for hair
“I add a few drops of this miraculous oil to the shampoo or to the comb. All my friends ask me, where does such a wonderful smell come from? So far, the secret has not been revealed to them, but I think they will understand soon themselves, as the hair also began to look much better. The volume increased and shine appeared. "
“I decided to put my hair in order after winter. A friend advised me to try cinnamon with lemon juice and honey. After that, the hair became much more shiny. And before that they looked completely lifeless. The effect is noticed after the first application. Therefore, I will take advice on arming. "
“I decided to do a bit of my hair. I like castor oil for hair, but I was a brunette and wanted to make my hair a little lighter, and more specifically, red. With the help of this natural component, I successfully coped with two questions at once. Strands noticeably strengthened, and the color became more lively and expressive.Well, that turned out to do without chemical additives. "
Every hair begins to change for the better after applying cinnamon oil. The result appears fairly quickly. Curls are filled with strength and brilliance, and the length of hair will surely please every girl. Cinnamon is composed of many important vitamins, thanks to which growth becomes much faster. The condition of the hair improves markedly, as they receive the necessary elements not only externally but also internally. Many girls are already in full use of folk remedies. What do you think about this? Share your experience with us!