Is this a signal of the end of the era of cosmetic surgery? Exercise specialist for the face Carol Maggio says that you can remove wrinkles, refresh your eyes, tighten the contours of the neck and chin, and even clean the pores naturally.
For best results, you must perform the following exercises. It takes no more than eight minutes to complete the entire gymnastics complex for facial rejuvenation at home. These exercises need to be repeated only twice a day. No more, no less.
It should be remembered that in the case of exercises for the face, "less", in fact, means "more." Excessive stress on the face due to the excessive number of repetitions can create a tense and tired look, and not a toned skin that looks young.
If you act consistently, calmly, and stick to the plan, improvements will be noticeable within a week. And after that, if you want to look younger than your age, you just need to continue these actions for a lifting effect.
- Place both index fingers between the eyebrows, then it is easy to grip the outer corners of the eyes, as if sunglasses are worn over the eyes.
- Firmly squeeze the eyelids, eyes closed, after which the index fingers should be moved up between the eyebrows and the thumbs should be moved towards the top of the ears.
- Keeping your eyes tightly closed, continue moving your fingers up and out for 40 seconds so that the muscles around your eyes work continuously, resisting the action of your fingers.
- Place your fingers on the center of the forehead.
- Press your fingertips down to the eyebrows, at the same time raising the eyebrows upwards, creating tension in the muscles of the forehead.
- Hold the eyebrows in a raised position, continuing to press down with your fingers for about 30 seconds.
This exercise should be performed twice a day. With pronounced wrinkles, it can be repeated three times a day.. It is also recommended to wear a bandage bandage over the wrinkles of the forehead at night - this will allow the muscles to relax during sleep, and the lines on the forehead will quickly become less pronounced in the morning after sleep.
Pulling up the lower eyelids
This exercise can be done while sitting or lying down.
- Forefingers touch the outer corners of the eyes, in those places where the lower lashes are still felt.
- Strongly squinting using the lower eyelids. At the same time under the fingers should feel the tension of the muscles near the eyes.
- Look at the ceiling.
- Move your face forward, shifting your shoulders back to create resistance. For additional resistance, you can rest your feet on the floor.
- Hold the squint for 40 seconds.
Perform this exercise twice a day. If the swelling under the eyes is strongly pronounced, then this exercise should be performed three times a day.
Cheek warm up
- Touch the upper fingers of the cheeks with the index fingers.
- Smile only the middle part of the upper lip, imagining the sound "Fu-y-oh", which makes a person with a disgusting smell. In this case, the upper lip should be pressed to the teeth.
- Hold the lips drawn apart (this should be done with the lips, and not move the jaw), feeling the movement of the cheeks under the index fingers.
Repeat 20 times, keeping the expression, as if feeling an unpleasant smell.
- Squeeze the nose with the thumb and forefinger, and push them in the direction of the face.
- At the tip of the nose, press upwards with the index finger of the second hand.
- At the same time, relax the muscles of the nose, lowering them by lowering the upper lip over the teeth.
- Hold this position for a second, then relax the lip.
Repeat the exercise 40 times. Each time there should be a feeling that the tip of the nose pushes a finger pressed to it.
Raising the corners of the lips
- Squeeze lips and pull the corners of the mouth inside.
- Keeping this lip position, touch the corners of the mouth with the index fingers.
- Move your fingers up and down without lifting them from the corners of the mouth, imagining how the corners of the mouth move up and down until a burning sensation appears on the sides of the mouth.
- Increase the speed of movement of the fingers by 40 seconds in order to increase the burning sensation and make the muscles of the mouth work in full force.
At the end of the exercise, holding the lips together, exhale between them, feeling the vibration. It is necessary for stress relief.
- Wrap the upper lip under it itself, pressing it to the gums.
- Holding it with your index finger, press the index finger of your other hand in the center of the upper lip.
- Slowly removing a finger, imagine a ball falling into the center of the lip.
- When a burning sensation appears, stretch your lip with the help of 20 fast circular movements.
- Then repeat the exercise, this time simultaneously pressing and releasing the index finger and thumb in the corners of the mouth.
If a burning sensation occurs in the corners of the mouth, make 20 quick circular movements with your fingers where your thumb and index finger are pressed.
Against nasolabial folds
- Holding the upper lip, pressed to the teeth, pull the lower lip, opening the mouth in the form of an elongated letter “O”.
- Then, press the index fingers to the corners of the mouth, and slowly move them up the nasolabial lines from the corners of the mouth to the corners of the nose.
- Reaching the nose, slowly move your fingers back to the corners of the mouth.
Repeat the movement until a burning sensation appears in the nasolabial lines, then quickly move the index fingers up and down for 30 seconds.
- Open mouth and press lower lip to lower teeth. The mouth should be small, and not the same as when smiling. The upper lip should also be pressed to the teeth.
- Five times slowly open and close the mouth, trying to keep the feeling that the corner of the mouth and chin are connected, and when closing the mouth work together.
- In the closed position, hold the mouth for a few seconds, then lift the chin up another centimeter and hold it in that position for some time.
Neck and Chin Lift
- Put your hand on the front of the neck and press it down easily.
- Extend your other hand in front of you, pressing your fingers to the wall.
- Raise your chin to the ceiling and smile hard, sticking your tongue out and lifting it to your nose.
- Keeping this expression, quickly push off from the wall, as if sitting in a rocking chair.
- Push and swing back 30 times.
- Turn your head to the right (keeping your chin up, your tongue out and your hand on your neck) and look over your shoulder.
- Swing 30 times, then repeat, looking over your left shoulder.
- Refined products should be avoided andSahara. When refined carbohydrates are consumed, such as white rice and pasta made from white flour, the sugar molecules that form in this process accumulate over time in the skin’s collagen. Collagen helps to make the skin look elastic and young, but when it is bound by a lot of sugar, the skin begins to lose color and deep lines are formed on it.
- Need to eat more protein.. It was shown that daily consumption of two servings of lean protein (fish, chicken, eggs and other low-fat food) contributes to cell recovery and skin health.
- Need to control salt intake. Too much salt in the food leads to water retention in the body, and skin swelling. Do not salt the food, and also need to check the labels of products. The recommended salt intake by an adult should not exceed 6 g per day.
- It is advisable to drink water. A daily intake of eight glasses of water per day helps maintain the health of the body and moisture saturation of the skin, maintaining its shine, and reducing wrinkles.
- You should eat a variety of brightly colored fruits andvegetables. Powerful antioxidant vitamins contained in brightly colored berries, carrots, peppers and greens, promote health and skin condition.
Skin needs to be cleaned
While the skin itself provides the exfoliation of dead cells, unfortunately, this process begins to slow down dramatically with age.
To restore young, radiant skin, to tighten it and maintain a smooth tone on the face and neck, you need to use a soft sponge to clean your face, or a rough flannel to easily clean dry skin in small circles before applying moisturizer.
Video from Carol Maggio, with which it all started:
Why do you need it
Unfortunately, women believe that it is completely unnecessary to do gymnastics for facial rejuvenation and correction, if you regularly go to professional procedures. But muscle is a natural supporting frame for the skin that prevents it from sagging. And without regular training, they, like the muscles of the body, lose their tone.
In addition, during the day they have a large load. We express emotions, we talk, we eat. And the ability to do all this is provided by various muscle groups. Periodically, spasms and blocks arise in them, which lead to a rapid deepening of mimic wrinkles. They are also easy to clean gymnastics.
What is the use
Do you know that there are ten muscle groups on the face, each of which needs training and working out? If they are not given enough attention, by the age of 30, the first signs of aging become noticeable: the skin sags, the face gradually swims in fat and loses the clarity of the contours.
Properly selected and performed set of exercises:
- activates blood circulation
- speeds up the movement of lymph,
- provides an additional supply of oxygen,
- stimulates metabolic processes
- helps to get rid of subcutaneous fat,
- reduces the depth of mimic wrinkles,
- evens out skin texture.
Positive changes affect the condition of the skin. It is refreshed, it becomes more elastic and elastic, the complexion improves noticeably. This allows for several years (and to whom and a couple of dozen), to postpone the need for radical rejuvenating procedures: deep laser peeling or surgical lifting.
You need to understand that the effect of charging for rejuvenation and facelift will only appear if it is performed regularly, preferably daily. In extreme cases, 4-5 times a week.
Although experts advise to start with an intensive course and engage in twice a day (morning and evening) for at least a month. So you can get the first results as quickly as possible.
But that's not all. It is also important to follow simple rules:
- It is necessary to do gymnastics only with clean skin - no cosmetics and even creams!
- Wash hands before it, and it is better to wipe it with an additional antiseptic.
- Exercises can be done while sitting or standing, but the back should be straight.
- Those who wear contact lenses, they must be removed.
- Increasing the number of repetitions should be gradual - you can even start with 2-3.
- When performing each exercise, try to strain the muscles of the face as much as possible, but not more than 10 seconds.
- In order for cells to get enough oxygen, it is important to monitor breathing. It should be smooth, without delay, if it is not provided for by the exercise itself.
- It is better to learn a complex in front of a mirror in order to carry out all movements correctly.
- During gymnastics pores are actively cleaned from excess fat and toxins. Therefore, after it is very important to thoroughly wash.
- In the end, you can apply a cream suitable for skin type or make up.
Do not forget about the importance of a positive attitude towards the result - without it, the charging efficiency is significantly reduced.
The best complexes
The best gymnastics for your face that which you perform with pleasure. Fortunately, today there are thousands of video lessons, you can download them for free and do it yourself at home.
Describe in detail all the systems and systems is simply unrealistic. Therefore, we briefly introduce you only the most popular and effective ones. But, probably, it is necessary to spend some time trying to find and learn “your complex”. However, the result is worth it!
Even cosmetologists seriously consider this type of gymnastics as a worthy alternative to plastic surgery. Complexes are developed by professionals who clearly understand the structure of the muscles of the face and know how to work them effectively. Therefore, it is very important to strictly adhere to all recommendations and accurately perform the exercises.
Today gymnastics from Galina Dubinina, the founder of the “School of Youth”, is super popular. She recommends doing it already from 25 years. And for category 30+, facial charging should become the same habit as washing and brushing your teeth. Only then can early aging be effectively prevented and maximum results obtained.
Created a few years ago, the virtual school of natural rejuvenation aims to help the maximum number of women maintain freshness and beauty. She offers for free a whole series of copyright video lessons with an effective gymnastic complex. As well as individual training facelift and proper facial care.
The advantage of such methods is that you can get high-quality professional advice and support for relatively little money and without leaving your home.
In addition, the school offers a rejuvenation system not only for the face, but also for the whole body. And this allows you to quickly put yourself in order and to keep good shape until old years.
Modern and very effective technique that is offered by cosmetologist Benita Kantieni. Its essence lies in the combination:
- simplified form of meditation
- physical exercises for the face.
Each lesson begins with the creation of an inner spirit and a positive focus. This can be done by simple visualization techniques.
Then, with very delicate movements, the biologically active points on the scalp are activated, and then all muscle groups are worked out. As a result, with constant practice, the oval of the face becomes clear, the eyebrows are lifted, the second chin goes away and the depth of mimic wrinkles is significantly reduced.
More active system was developed by Alena Rossoshinskaya and called it fitness for the face. She took the exercises proposed by the German plastic surgeon Reinhold Bentz as a basis. He also approached the problem in a complex way and connected gymnastics with self-massage. The results are staggering. With proper performance for six months, you can look younger visually for several years.
The complex is quite simple and takes up to 10-15 minutes. To perform it you need to prepare a towel and a small ball. They help with static loads to quickly tighten the neck and remove the second chin.
Alena Rossoshinskaya advises to undergo individual training, as there are many subtleties and secrets, knowledge of which greatly increases the effectiveness of gymnastics.
One of the first facelift systems, invented back in the 60s of the last century. It is based on isometric exercises that involve overcoming natural resistance. Her inventor taught her gymnastics dozens of Hollywood stars, and she also quickly spread throughout Europe. With the development of hardware cosmetology, the technique was undeservedly forgotten, but now it is again at the peak of popularity.
Its main advantage is the almost immediate result. To prevent the natural contraction of the muscles at the point of attachment to the skin set the fingers.
And it is very important to ensure that when the group is under pressure, others remain in a relaxed state. Only in this way will the technique give a quick effect. And, of course, you must have at least basic knowledge of facial anatomy.
But even for such useful activities as exercises for the face for lifting and wrinkles, there are contraindications. Any gymnastics can not be performed with poor health and elevated body temperature. But the front is also prohibited when:
- injuries and recent surgery,
- exacerbation of ENT diseases,
- head injuries,
- cancer and autoimmune diseases,
- toothache or ear pain,
- hypertension 2-3 degrees,
- cardiovascular failure
- a recent stroke (up to half a year),
- skin diseases, cuts, ulcers on the face.
After plastic surgeries, at least two years must pass before gymnastics. When filament reinforcement charging is prohibited from six months. After the introduction of Botox and hyaluronic acid exercises should not be done at least a couple of months. By the way, gymnastics more quickly levels the effect of injections.
Of course, regularly and correctly performed exercises for facial rejuvenation give excellent results. But only they are still not enough to keep the elusive beauty for a long time. Here we need an integrated approach and constant prevention, which helps to suspend the aging process.
Here are the basic recommendations of experts:
- Smile This is not only an excellent training of the facial muscles, but also the key to a good mood.
- Communicate. In the process of articulation during the conversation, practically all groups of the facial muscles work. But for those whose work is connected with constant conversations, it is better to keep quiet at home.
- Sing. Another great way to do breathing exercises and face lifting exercises at the same time. And how much positive!
- Chew. Chewing movements train the lower part of the face and serve as an excellent prevention of the appearance of flea and double chin. Chewing gum can also be used for this purpose, but without abuse.
- Sleep With a lack of sleep, cells lack oxygen, and all metabolic processes in them are slowed down. The skin loses its healthy color, it becomes flabby, dry and quickly becomes wrinkled. At night you need to spend at least 6-7 hours.
- Drink it. There is no worse enemy for skin than dehydration. Every day you need to drink at least 1.5 liters of pure non-carbonated water.
- Dance Run, walk, have sex. In a word, move as actively as possible. This benefits not only the body, but also the face, whose muscles are also involved in the process.
It is also necessary to follow the diet: as much as possible of fresh fruits and vegetables and less salt, which retains fluid in the body and provokes puffiness. No less important is a complete protein, which is a building material for muscle fibers. It is better to get it from low-fat meats, eggs and sea fish.
As you can see, there are a lot of complexes of exercises that help to quickly tighten a face and get rid of wrinkles. In addition to the above, good reviews are also about the systems of Olga Gaevskaya, Elena Baglyk, Anastasia Burdyug and others. They are easy to learn and perform independently at home.
Those interested in Oriental techniques can try Tibetan facial gymnastics Qigong. It gives the best effect while practicing the rituals for the body “Eye of the Renaissance”. But these techniques are suitable only for those who are willing to lead a healthy lifestyle and practice regularly, since even with minor breaks the result is quite quickly leveled.
Those who are engaged constantly and in good faith, begin to notice the first effects in the second or third week. And if you compare the photos taken before and after a couple of months of training, the difference is really impressive. The skin becomes fresh and taut, the contours of the face are clear, the eyes open slightly, and the fine wrinkles almost completely disappear. So neglect such a simple and affordable way of rejuvenation is not worth it.
How to start in the development of exercises for the face?
The path of natural rejuvenation requires the investment of personal resources: time and labor, however, the result of its regular use will remain for a long time and will delight not only on the face, but also in the whole body. Therefore, before you go to the surgeon’s table or work under your skin, you should first of all thoroughly examine the issue of natural rejuvenation by systematically performing exercises for the face.
To understand what effect you want to get from gymnastics for the face, you first need to carefully look at yourself in the mirror and identify problem areas that you would like to correct in order to achieve your ideal of female beauty.
Beginners should be aware that:
- If you have a problem in any zone, you should study the exercises for this zone and perform them regularly,
- If you want to comprehensively influence your appearance, improving it, you should choose the method that suits you, from those recommended below, and practice every day until the first results appear,
- Before starting the practice, it is better to take your photo full face, profile and back, the head and the whole body,
- Already after two or three weeks of classes, there will be changes in appearance, you will see them in the mirror, weekly changes should be recorded with a photo,
- It is worth remembering about an integrated approach in the subject of eco-rejuvenation and, in addition to the techniques of facial gymnastics, use massage, proper nutrition, body cleansing, exercise, healthy sleep, proper skin care,
- The best time for training is morning, but any complex can be broken apart, performing wrinkle exercises for a particular zone at each time of the day,
- If the facial gymnastics and massage in your schedule in the evening, it is better to perform it after a shower, near the mirror, after clearing the skin, applying natural nourishing cream or oil to the skin,
- Working with your face every day, you will see changes in problem areas, if there is no such situation in any place, you can always correct your set of exercises by adding new techniques to it in order to get a result that satisfies you.
After designating the zones you should work with, proceed to the definition of the techniques you will use, but a very important point to begin with!
In order not to harm yourself when performing anti-aging techniques, familiarize yourself with the anatomy of the head and neck by examining the location of the muscles on the head and the bones of the skull.
You will need this knowledge in order to consciously work with each muscle, understanding the principle of operation of any performed exercise for the muscles of the face, consciously tracking the results of such an impact.
At the beginning of learning any method of natural rejuvenation, the muscles of the face and their functions are studied. To master osteopathic knowledge and techniques you will need knowledge about the structure of the bones of the skull.
It is not just to study the schemes and pictures of the muscle, it will be ideal to try to find them in yourself, to feel how they work by moving facial expressions.
Types of facial gymnastics
There are many areas of facial practice. Many facial gymnastics are called differently, as they have their own authors, however, include general techniques, principles of influence. Among all the techniques on the principle of impact, we can distinguish several areas that have their own founders. We present the most effective, effective methods of anti-aging anti-aging complex exercises for the face from various coaches and authors. Let's start with the founders.
What facial gymnastics to choose and how to perform?
Choosing a set of exercises for yourself should be guided by the peculiarities of age-related changes in your appearance and your age.
- Up to 30 years It is recommended to perform gymnastics, engaged in the prevention of age-related changes, for this purpose the following techniques will do:
- Revitonika and Osmionika,
- Faceforming and Kantenika,
- French Gymnastics,
- Yoga for the face,
- Gymnastics Heike Hefler.
- From 30 to 40 You can use the above proposed techniques, as well as face-building in the interpretation of Reinhold Benz,
- Charging for the face of Margarita Levchenko, combining techniques from various gymnastics with massage.
After 30 years, lymphatic drainage techniques are added to the gymnastics: massages, jumps, and also more techniques are performed in areas requiring adjustment.
The result of classes on the system Revitonika - Photo from the official website of Revitoniki
- After 40 in addition to the proposed methods, charging for the face by C. Madgio can be effective when fat deposits have already appeared on the face or it has "floated". Training the face according to the Carol technique helps to reduce subcutaneous fat and lose weight.
- After 50 years The complex of exercises for youth of the person from the course of Revitoniki is also suitable, it fights well with age-related changes, relieves wrinkles, helps relieve puffiness and restore muscle tone.
How does a face charge at age 50 look 35? Judging by the results before and after the photos of those who practice this method, this face charge really rejuvenates by twenty years.
In addition, facial gymnastics after 50 years can be applied from the course of face-building by C. Madgio. The best exercises for wrinkles can be viewed on the video coaches in this direction.
If you have a problem in any one zone and choose tricks for it, exercises for each part of the face can be found in sections.
Techniques for neck and posture
First of all, it should be said that the condition of the face depends on the state of our back and neck. If the back is slouted, then the skin is stretched behind the body and begins to hang in front, this is primarily reflected in the appearance of sagging on the face.
Problems with the spine and muscle blocks in the neck worsen blood circulation in the face and contribute to lymph stagnation. All toxins remain under the skin, making it gray and premature skin binding begins. Therefore, a set of exercises for neck problems and to correct posture are the first and main link for rejuvenation with the help of gymnastics for the face and neck and getting rid of wrinkles.
Anti-aging facial gymnastics
For proper functioning of all body systems, preserving youth and prolonging life, a person needs to eat right, less nervous, get enough sleep and be physically active. To keep the muscles of the face and neck in tone, thereby preventing wrinkles, you also need to do, that is, to do special exercises.
With age, the muscles of the face and neck are deformed. The proportions of the face change full face and in profile - as a result, the appearance changes. The volume of tissues in the lips and cheeks decreases, the eyelids and corners of the mouth drop.
Gymnastics for the face and neck turns back the clock and gives a noticeable effect of rejuvenation.
Improves posture, and therefore, the relief of the skin of the neck.
Helps to strengthen the muscular frame.
Reduces gravitational ptosis.
As a result of the exercises, the skin is smoothed, tightened and becomes denser, looks younger, fresher and more radiant.
Training and recommendations
You should not begin to engage in face fitness without prior consultation with a specialist. Incorrect movements can cause damage to the skin, and indeed to the body as a whole. Usually consultants tell in detail how to start preparing for exercises for the face.
How to improve the effect of rejuvenating gymnastics?
Anti-aging facial gymnastics will give the best result for women, if you address the issue of rejuvenation in a complex. More effective gymnastics for facial rejuvenation will be, if you combine it with a massage. Here is a selection of articles on massage:
It is better to carry out such massage sessions before charging, or at another time from it.
In addition to the described techniques and techniques, biomechanical stimulation is a very effective method of eco-friendly rejuvenation. This is a kind of intensive therapy that will help you quickly and quickly cope with age-related changes over the course of the sessions, and then you will only need to support the result obtained with exercises from the recommended gymnastics.
In order to maintain youth and health at the age of 40, already after 25 years it is recommended to clean the intestines at least twice a year, and periodically clean the entire body, kidneys, liver and lymphatic system, as well as carry out medical fasting for health purposes.
It is recommended to use more fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, cereals, to abandon red meat, to limit the consumption of white sugar and flour.
At present, not all of the described gymnastics are represented on the Eco-Youth website, since the portal is in the filling stage. Reviews of methods of rejuvenation are constantly updated, so do not forget to periodically look at the new pages of our site.
Information on various methods of rejuvenation, massages and facial gymnastics is provided free of charge and is for reference and review. If you have any suggestions for improving the content or any comments, please send them by mail.
Try to do the exercises gently and smoothly.
Move along the massage lines, which will ensure a lifting and minimize the potential stretching of the skin.
A few more recommendations for optimal results:
do the exercises in front of the mirror,
make sure that in the process of exposure to the face does not form creases and folds,
Do not press on the face too much and do not stretch the skin,
Pain and discomfort while doing gymnastics say only one thing - something you are doing wrong.
From wrinkles on the forehead
Lock your forehead with your palms.
Pull the muscles of the forehead with your fingers slightly to the side in such a way as to smooth the inter-brow wrinkles.
Slowly raise your eyebrows up (wrinkle your forehead) while simultaneously resisting with your hands, guiding your skin down.
Relax your forehead and arms.
Repeat 20 times. At the end, stay in static for 20 seconds.
After exercise, relax the muscles of the forehead, stroking it upwards.
That cheeks do not sag
Put palms to your mouth, slightly capturing the cheeks.
Fix your fingers, lips, nasolabial folds and chin.
Inflate and blow your cheeks to a feeling of mild fatigue for 20-30 seconds. Breathe nose. Air roll from the mouth to the cheeks.
Keep your lips pressed to your teeth and there is no air between your lips and your teeth.
For a clear oval face
Sit or stand up straight, back straight.
Pull the neck up, head straight, look forward. Then turn your head to the side.
Slightly lift the chin and slightly pull the lower jaw forward. Feel how nicely the muscles of the side of the neck and chin stretch.
Pat your chin about 20 seconds.
Turn your head to the other side and repeat. Make sure that there is no tension in the chin.
For lifting eyelid skin
Exercises for the eyelids will help strengthen the muscles and restore their tone, and therefore significantly improve the condition of the skin.
Secure the forehead with palms, placing the base of the palms under the eyebrows.
Lightly palm your forehead and eyebrows up to 2-3 mm.
Blink slowly with effort 20 times.
Then freeze for 20 seconds and repeat the whole cycle 2 more times.
During the exercise you need to feel a slight movement of the muscles under the palms.
Care after anti-aging gymnastics
What is recommended to do after each workout?
Stroke your head all the way from top to bottom to restore lymph drainage. Repeat 5 times.
Massage the back and side surfaces of the neck from top to bottom with palm fins, without affecting the spine, for 20 seconds.
Massage your neck and collar area with your fingers and palms, trapezius muscles for 10–20 seconds.
If you have started to form the withers, massage it from the center to the periphery, without affecting the spine, for 20-30 seconds.
Be sure to cleanse the face of the cream or oil, which was applied before the massage.
How to quickly rejuvenate at home
The older a woman becomes, the more noticeable are the signs of aging. Remove them every year more and more difficult. Therefore, the skin should be started as soon as possible.
Consider in more detail the first symptoms of female wilting:
- sagging parts of the face
- dry skin,
All these signs do not paint a woman regardless of her age. In order to eliminate or minimize them, one must begin to perform certain procedures long before the first bells of impending old age. Facial yoga was designed specifically to preserve and extend the youth of each of the fair sex. To date, it is one of the most effective preventive measures against aging skin.
Tip: The main thing to do all the exercises correctly and regularly, so that a positive result becomes noticeable after a short period of time. This will increase the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
So let's start in order and learn a few simple rules:
- Classes are best done in the morning.
- The complex should be performed standing up.
- First, warming up activities are carried out so that skin cells are filled with energy.
Observing these recommendations after a short time you can see changes in appearance. This will surely lift your spirits, restore self-confidence and make your cup smile. And what could be better than a happy and beautiful woman?
How to conduct classes at home
The main mistake of many women will be that they consider the daily execution of certain procedures too difficult, which will take a lot of time. But this is far from the case. The main thing in this case is not to be lazy and to do each exercise correctly.
Special attention should be given to breathing. It should be smooth and free when performing gymnastic complex. If at first it is difficult to control yourself, then any mirror can come to the rescue. You need to stand opposite him and do all the exercises looking at your reflection. This will help control the correctness of the action and breathing.
Tip: To achieve positive results, you need to start exercising with 10 repetitions of each exercise. In this case, you should pay attention to facial expressions. This will help to understand where and how parts of the face move.
Before you start charging for rejuvenation, you must clean the skin of the face and remove the hair under a special bandage. That is, remove all traces of makeup. After that, it is recommended to apply any nourishing cream on the skin with massage movements. This is done in order to prepare the muscles for the upcoming load.
Before you start charging for rejuvenation, you must clean the skin of the face and remove hair under a special bandage
How to rejuvenate for 5 years a day in 10 minutes
What is the representative of the fair sex does not want to get rid of wrinkles, faded skin and bags under the eyes? And if this happens more quickly and painlessly, then with confidence we can say that almost all the fair sex secretly very much desire it. Especially when they find out that Botox is not involved in the process, costly cosmetic procedures and plastic surgery.
Gymnastics for rejuvenation is good because the result becomes noticeable after the first procedure, and the effect will last for a long time.
The first thing to start with is to get air in your mouth. It should give the impression that there is now a ball. Next, you need to start rolling it from one side to the other, first clockwise, then against it. The lips are also actively involved in this process. Each exercise is performed 10 times.
After a workout, you can go to a rejuvenating complex.
|Execution technology||Final result|
|Close your mouth, with your fingers you need to press his corners. Start pulling lips forward, then return them to their original position||Wrinkles on the cheeks are reduced|
|Strengthens the muscles of the lips, making them more visually attractive.|
|Close your eyes and start tapping on the eyelids with your fingertips, gradually moving to the place where fine wrinkles form.||Are removed or become less noticeable mesh around the eyes, which are popularly called "crow's feet"|
|Press the corners of your eyes with your fingers. This is done simultaneously from 2 sides. Then you need to carefully and slowly begin to open them. When the maximum is reached, you should stay in this position for a few seconds. Then close and relax your eyes.|
|Fix the fingers on the nose near the corners of the eyebrows. Strongly frown forehead for a few seconds||Parallel frontal folds are smoothed.|
|Open your mouth and draw your lips in, trying to hide their teeth.||Chin tightened|
|Pull the lips forward. It should make a straw. Through it, begin to release air||The skin becomes more elastic and taut|
|Take the corners of the lips with your fingers. Stretch them apart|
|Pull the cheeks inside, then, on the contrary, inflating them|
Tip: Each exercise is performed the same number of times, but not less than 10. The complex includes from 3 to 5 laps.
How to achieve maximum effect from the procedure
Let's start in order. Over the age of 50 years, it is much more difficult to maintain youth. But this does not mean that it is impossible. To achieve a positive effect, it is recommended to use more strength exercises. This will help smooth out the wrinkles that appear, as well as significantly reduce their depth.
One rejuvenating yoga will not allow you to get, and in the future and securely secure, the desired result. To become young and beautiful again, you need to completely change your life. Start best with your food.
Tip: It is important that the diet is correct and balanced. It should contain only healthy foods, as well as fresh vegetables and fruits in sufficient quantities.
If necessary, you can do fasting days. They will help clean the female body of various toxins and slags, which only accelerate the aging process. As a result of such activities, you can return a healthy and fresh color, as well as remove oily shine.
To become young and beautiful again, you need to completely change your life. Start best with your food
In addition, in order to regain its former youth, you must be able to relax. At this age, a woman must sleep 8 hours a day.
After the first exercises, the woman may feel a slight discomfort or a burning sensation. No need to abandon the further implementation of the complex. Thus, lactic acid accumulated in the muscles is affected. Discomfort suggests that the process of doing the right and soon the discomfort will pass.
Tip: In order to achieve a more noticeable and quick result, before the gym you can apply special essential oils to the skin.
The process of the return of youth can not do without a good mood and smile. You can not always walk with a mournful grimace. Over time, it will simply grow and the face will become an old woman long before old age. To prevent this, the corners of the lips should always be in a raised position. Of course, it is very difficult to control your own facial expressions every minute, but only a smile and joyful emotions are inherent in youth. If sadness has settled on the face, then it is almost impossible to return a blooming look to it.
The process of the return of youth can not do without a good mood and smile
Gymnastics is recommended to start doing with 30 years. This can guarantee that in 50 women will look like thirty-something.
Benefits of the rejuvenation procedure
Each complex for the rejuvenation of the face and neck has its pros and cons. The advantages include:
- muscle strengthening. This causes them to become active and mobile again, which eliminates the wrapping and laxity of the skin,
- normalization of blood circulation. Thanks to this, the cells will get the necessary nutrients, vitamins and trace elements,
- the return of elasticity
- wrinkle reduction and smoothing,
- elimination of dark circles under the eyes.
The main thing is to perform the gymnastic complex correctly and not to spare time for yourself. The main mistake of the majority of women will be that they are sure that there is no positive result from their studies. But with constant performance, the effect can be seen from the first days.
- close eyes. In this position, pull the upper eyelids to the side. First rotate the eyes 5 times in one direction, and after 5 - in the other,
- starting position too. Fingers are placed on the eyebrows. Look up without opening the eyelids. Repeat 8 times
- put 4 fingers on the area under the eyes. Slightly pressing, it is necessary to make rotational movements of the eyeball in a circle.
- open mouth as wide as possible. Fix it in this position and count to 20,
- open mouth very slowly to the limit. After reaching the maximum should also slowly close it,
- mouth closed. Stretch your lips in a wide smile. If it is very difficult, then you can help yourself with your hands.
- To inflate in turn each of them to the full limit. Then do the same at the same time with both cheeks, as if water is poured into your mouth,
- press your palms to your cheeks. The mouth should be tightly closed. Next you need to try to smile, but my hands will hold back this process,
- unscrew the lower lip, straining strongly chin. Then take the starting position.
- press it to the chest. Fix the pose and count to 10, then return to the original position,
- throw back your head back. Hold it at the maximum point for 10 seconds and bring it back,
- stretch your neck. Slowly turn your head left, right.
This kind of yoga will help you quickly rejuvenate and restore the skin to its former freshness and elasticity. Thanks to this, a woman, regardless of her age, will be able to feel welcome again.
Japanese method of rejuvenation
This is one of the most affordable ways to restore your skin elasticity. After the procedure becomes regular, the number of wrinkles will noticeably decrease.
The secret of preserving youth was known in Japan from ancient times. Therefore, it is very difficult to determine the age of the female part of the population. Today, Asahi technology is especially popular. It will help to preserve youth, to return skin elasticity, making it more elastic. After a few procedures, you can see a positive result. Exercises look at the video below.
Summing up, we can safely say that every woman will be able to remain young and beautiful for many years, if she herself is not lazy. After 30 years, it is necessary to start paying attention to yourself. Only 10-15 minutes a day will be able to guarantee a truly magical result in the future.
What you need to know to start:
- Do exercises in the morning or in the evening. And for the best effect, twice a day for 20 minutes. Exercises can be done both in the morning and in the evening. And for greater effect - 2 times a day for 20-30 minutes.
- During the day, drink 1.5-2 liters of water. Water will make your muscles elastic. If the body is dehydrated, it is not recommended to carry out any gymnastics for both face and body.
- Before the procedure, pre-clean the skin from cosmetics and dirt. Apply with a massaging motion moisturizer that suits you according to skin type. So you prepare your face, warm up your muscles and skin.
- To prevent strands from interfering with gymnastics for the face, use a hairpin or scarf.
- Perform anti-aging complex directly in front of the mirror. So you can control the correct course of doing each exercise. Subsequently, when you will have facial gymnastics automatically, you will be able to perform the procedure without a mirror.
- Relax. Your breathing should be calm and even.
- For motivation and elevation of mood, turn on the music and imagine that every day your skin becomes younger.
- During gymnastics to relax the facial muscles from time to time do a light massage of the area with which you directly engaged.
- If suddenly you feel unwell, then give up classes. Exercises should be done only in high spirits.
- Beginners are recommended to perform each exercise 10 times. After a week of training, one repetition of the complex is added. Thus, ideally, it is necessary to perform several approaches: 5-10 repetitions 10 times. Do not be scared, it takes not so much time as it seems. But the result of effort will be noticeable after 1 month.
Exercise for a smooth forehead
Press the fingers of both hands firmly to the forehead so that they touch each other with their tips. Try to raise your eyebrows so that it does not form wrinkles. If you do this exercise often enough, over time you will notice that the creases on the forehead have smoothed out, and the muscles of the face are used to lifting eyebrows so that it does not form longitudinal wrinkles.
Exercise for eyebrow area
Press the inner tips of your eyebrows with your middle fingers. Indicative - placed directly above the average. This is important, otherwise you will not only not get a rejuvenating effect, but also exacerbate the existing situation with wrinkles on the bridge of the nose. Drop eyebrows as if trying to frown. At the same time holds the skin with your fingers, preventing the folds from forming. Relax. Repeat 10 times.
Exercise for the area under the eyebrows
Raise your eyebrows as high as you can. Fix them in this position with phalanxes of index fingers. Close your eyes tightly and do not open them until the end of the exercise. With an effort squeeze and then relax your eyelids with pulsating movements. It perfectly helps to tighten and relax the drooping skin above the eyes.
Exercise against the crow's feet
Press the pads of the index fingers at the outer corners of the eyes, the pads of the middle fingers press against the inner corners. Open your eyes wide and raise your eyebrows high. Feel the tension of the upper eyelid when you diligently raise it.
Exercise for the lower eyelid
The position of your fingers is similar to the previous one. Only now you need to look up, raising his eyebrows. Squint lower eyelids. If you do everything right, you will feel them with your fingertips.
Train your upper eyelid
Open and close your eyes wide. At the same time, eyebrows and forehead remain motionless. The exercise involves only the muscles of the eyelids. Open your eyes, exposing the squirrels and close them tightly, as if trying to drown the eye inside. Such an exercise not only saves the eyelids from wrinkles, but also bears benefit for the eyes.
Exercise for a clear contour of the cheeks and upper cheekbones
Open your mouth, pulling your lips inside, as much as possible, trying to stretch the skin around the teeth. An open mouth in this exercise should look like an oval. Place your index fingers on your cheeks, in the area below the "bags under the eyes." Smile, feel how you are pushing your fingers with the muscles of your cheeks, and return to the starting position.
Exercise for the nose area
If you noticed, then with age the noses grow and expand. This exercise will help you give your nose a more beautiful shape and remove wrinkles next to it. Use your index finger to lift the tip of the nose slightly, while straining the nasolabial muscles and the muscles of the wings of the nose as if you are trying to lower the tip of the nose down.
This will tighten your facial contours and smooth out the wrinkled skin around the mouth and the so-called “wings”, strengthen the muscles of the chin and neck. Open your mouth, draw in your lips with all your might. Put your index finger on your chin. Slowly open and close your mouth, trying to overcome the resistance of a finger.
It is worth finishing the rejuvenating gymnastics by stroking the skin along the massage lines: from the middle of the forehead to the sides to the scalp, from the nostrils to the temples. from the center of the chin to the auricles.
It is not necessary to do all the exercises mentioned above. Make a set of exercises for the face on their own, given their problem areas. The main thing is not to forget that the rejuvenating effect will be noticeable only if you turn to the gymnastics for wrinkles regularly, namely, every day.