Practically after any method of epilation, such unpleasant consequences as microtraumas, irritations, inflammations, hair ingrowth, pigment spots, etc. can arise. Why do these phenomena occur and how to remove irritation after epilation?
- 1. What could be the causes of irritation
- 2. Precautions before epilation
- 3. After depilation to avoid irritation
- 4. How to deal with irritation after epilation
- 5. Manifestation of irritation
- 6. Irritation after using the epilator
- 7. How to remove irritation after shugaring
- 8. Folk remedies
The skin is injured to varying degrees, and each person has similar troubles differently. Due to the fact that during depilation not only unwanted hairs are removed, but also the uppermost layer of the skin, it loses its protective layer and becomes susceptible to the action of bacteria, therefore, the necessary precautions should be taken.
What could be the causes of irritation
Causes of irritation after hair removal in any way.
- Irritation after using the epilator can be very strong if depilation is performed for the first time. This is a normal reaction, since it has not become accustomed to such interventions.
- No quality wax or old razor, etc.
- Unskilled hair removal by yourself or by inexperienced cosmetologist.
- Allergic reaction to the components.
- Sensitive skin.
Precautions before epilation
In order not to get rid of irritation after epilation, you should observe certain precautions.
- It is advisable to do the epilation in the evening, because during the night the skin should calm down and recover,
- Before the procedure (for any kind of depilation), it is necessary to prepare the proposed area, take a warm shower or bath (steam out the skin), scrub the area where you are going to remove hair (to prevent hair ingrowth and irritation), to dry. Next, wipe the place of epilation with an antiseptic and proceed to remove unwanted vegetation,
- if this is a shave, it is recommended to apply a new, sharp razor (dull blades traumatize the skin), and apply a special shaving cream. It is not recommended to hold the machine more than twice in the same place, otherwise you will have to remove the red dots that will definitely remain after using the epilator
- hair is recommended to remove hair growth (shaving, wax, shugaring, etc.),
- if you regularly experience irritation or other unpleasant consequences, then you should choose another method of dealing with unwanted vegetation.
If you have any method that is carried out independently, causes irritation or red spots, it is better to contact a specialist in the salon. Perhaps you are doing something wrong.
Causes of skin irritation
All methods of hair removal from the body create a stressful situation for the skin. But shugaring is the least aggressive of them.
Sugar paste is applied against the growth of hairs, so it lifts them and sticks to them, while not sticking to the skin. Removal of the sweet mass is done in the opposite direction. Such an algorithm for performing depilation allows you to remove hairs with roots, minimally irritating the skin.
When removing sugar paste in the direction of hair growth, the likelihood of irritation is low
However, sometimes after sweet depilation, irritation occurs on the skin surface in the form of:
- red dots
Gallery: types of irritation after shugaring
What are the reasons for their appearance? There are four main factors that contribute to the formation of irritation:
- violation of the technique of depilation procedure,
- poor quality materials used during hair removal,
- non-compliance with hygiene rules
- physiological features of the body.
Incorrect or weak skin tension
At the time of removal of the sugar paste, the skin should be well stretched in the direction opposite to the jerk. If this is not done, the sweet mass will pull along the skin, which will cause not only painful sensations, but also reddening of the skin, and later - the appearance of red spots.
The skin should be stretched exactly opposite to the jerk direction.
In addition, in the absence of proper tension, the hairs can break off during the breakthrough, and the follicles can be injured. It threatens to grow. Often this process is accompanied by the appearance of pustules. Ingrown hair is not so difficult to remove, but dark stains may remain after it.
If you do not stretch the skin during the paste removal, it will increase the risk of hair ingrowth.
Inappropriate peel angle
Sugar paste is removed parallel to the skin surface. Many women, performing shugaring at home, make a jerk up or at an angle of 45 °. This leads to the following consequences:
- reddening of the skin
- the appearance of red dots
- hair ingrowth
Sugar paste necessarily removed parallel to the skin - not up and not at an angle
The same area of skin can be processed with sugar paste no more than 2 times in one procedure. If you do not comply with this rule, the surface layers are damaged and there is a chance that harmful microflora will enter them. Therefore, in addition to redness, acne and boils may appear.
Unreasonable caramel savings
The longer the same sugar paste ball is used and kneaded in the hands, the worse its ability to stick to hairs becomes, and harmful microbes accumulate on the surface. This can lead to acne, boils and ingrown hair.
After several applications, sugar paste loses not only its properties, but also its color: it becomes opaque and white - this is a sign that it can no longer be used.
For shugaring, the optimal hair length is 3-5 mm. If they are shorter, then their paste badly captures and the likelihood of breaking is high. If the hair is too long, their removal will become more painful.
If the hair length during depilation exceeds 5 mm, then it threatens with pain.
Often, in order to save the budget, women use cheap analogues of sugar paste. As a rule, chemical components that improve plastic and other properties are added to such sweet remedies. However, the use of such pastes for depilation is fraught with the appearance of irritation and allergic reactions on the skin.
In addition, many instead of special talcum powder, which is applied to the skin before hair removal, use baby powder. However, it does not completely lift the hairs and clogs the pores. This provokes breaking of the hair at the time of the jerk, as well as the appearance of inflammation.
Using baby powder during shugaring may cause blockage of pores.
To maximize the possibility of irritation and inflammation, it is necessary to follow the rules of hygiene. If you do shugaring on the skin unpeeled from dirt and fat, then the likelihood of undesirable reactions is high. After the procedure, skin care is also necessary hygienic care.
In addition, in the next 2-3 days after depilation, it is not recommended to wear:
- Clothes and underwear made of artificial fabrics. They do not give the skin a full "breathe" and there is sweat, which is the ideal medium for the reproduction of pathological microorganisms.
- Tight clothing It provokes a change in the direction of hair growth, which leads to ingrowth. Also tight clothing rubs the skin injured after the procedure, which contributes to the appearance of irritation.
Tight clothing rubs the skin and may cause irritation.
The skin of each person belongs to a particular type, and this may lead to the appearance of certain irritations after depilation:
- If the skin is sensitive, then after shugaring it will at least turn red.
- In the case when the skin is quite dense, the hairs weakened after the previous procedures cannot break through, i.e. they grow.
- Dry skin after sugar depilation is prone to flaking and irritation.
A weak hair can not penetrate dense skin and therefore grows inward.
The density and rigidity of body hair also determine how high the likelihood of irritation occurs:
- Too hard hair, as a rule, has a strong follicle that is difficult to pull out from under the skin. Therefore, during sugar depilation, such hairs often break off and the remaining “hemp” grows under the skin. In addition, the hair bulb is surrounded by a network of capillaries that burst when the root is removed. Therefore, in these places often appear red dots, and they are brighter, thicker and tougher hair.
- If the hair is excessively thin and weak, then at the time of sugar paste removal it breaks, and ingrown hair also appears from the damaged bulb.
Inflammatory processes after shugaring most often occur in the bikini area, because here the hair has increased stiffness and the skin is tender and sensitive.
Due to hard hair and sensitive skin in the bikini area, a lot of irritation appears after shugaring
If the body's immune system is weak in itself, then even a little stress for the skin can lead to:
- herpes rash,
- acne and other rashes.
If your immunity is weak, then sugar depilation is better not to do: it threatens to severe skin irritation
According to statistics, acne and boils after sweet depilation - a rare phenomenon. This problem appears in 10% of clients who did shugaring in the salon, and in 20% of women who removed hairs on their own.
If the immunity is weakened, then before carrying out a shugaring it is necessary to consult a specialist and get recommendations on how to avoid unpleasant consequences.
Redness can be removed with lotions with a drying and cooling effect. If such funds were not at hand, then you can use pieces of ice. They must be prepared in advance. Instead of water, it is recommended to freeze green tea or a decoction of medicinal herbs (for example, chamomile, peppermint, string), which will have a calming and healing effect.
Ice cubes will help to remove redness and soothe the skin after shugaring
Red dots and acne
Red spots and pimples that appear after shugaring can cause itching and burning. To eliminate them you can use pharmaceutical ointments:
The selected drug is applied with a thin layer 1-2 times a day on clean skin until the problem disappears.
Ointment Miramistin, Solkoseril, Boro Plus and Malavit are antiseptic and healing agents that help get rid of irritations after depilation.
The calendula or celandine tincture effectively helps to cope with these irritations:
- Calendula removes inflammation, gently disinfects and cares for the skin, does not dry or irritate.
- The effectiveness of celandine can guess from the name. This plant has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cotton disc should be moistened in the tincture of herbs and wipe the skin 2-3 times a day.
Before using drugs, you should consult a doctor about the possibility of their use.
Effectively eliminates the problem of red spots and acne following recipe:
- Aloe leaf cut.
- Apply 3-4 drops of tea tree oil on it.
- Wipe the skin with a tool 2-3 times a day.
Aloe juice is famous for its healing and bactericidal properties.
If pustules have formed on the skin, they should never be squeezed out, because:
- This can lead to a secondary infection and aggravate the problem.
- damaged bulb may be even more injured, as a result of which ingrown hairs will appear from it within 2-3 months.
Pustules without ingrown hair can be removed by the following means:
- salicylic (2%) or boric (2%) acids. With the help of solutions, purulent inflammations need to be dotted 3–4 times a day,
- creams or gels to eliminate acne on the face - Metrogil, Zenerit,
- anti-inflammatory and healing drugs of general effect - Panthenol, Levomekol, Rescuer, Follivit. They need to be used according to the instructions
- antiseptics - Miramistin, Chlorhexidine, hydrogen peroxide,
- Vishnevsky ointment,
- Ichthyol ointment.
Among folk remedies, an extract of chamomile or calendula effectively copes with pustules:
- 1 tbsp. l dry herbs pour 250 ml of boiling water.
- Let it brew for 20 minutes.
- Strain and wipe problem areas 2-3 times a day.
Effectively pulls pustules aloe leaf:
- Wash the freshly cut leaf of the plant and cut it into small pieces.
- Apply pulp to purulent pimple at night, fixing with adhesive tape.
If purulent inflammation has arisen as a result of ingrown hair, you must first remove the hair:
- Take a thin needle, disinfect its end and skin.
- Carefully pierce the abscess.
- The end of the needle to pry the hair, pull it out and remove it with tweezers.
- After that, you need to treat the skin in one of the ways used for abscesses without ingrown hair.
The end of the needle should be torn hair and pull out with tweezers
Video: ingrown hair removal
After shugaring, boils may appear due to staphylococcus bacteria getting on irritated skin. The microorganism reaches the hair follicle and begins to actively proliferate there, resulting in a painful abscess.
After the occurrence of the boil, you should immediately consult a doctor, because self-medication can cause serious harm to health and serious complications such as sepsis, arthritis, lymphadenitis, and other pathologies.
The risk of skin irritation is minimized if some preventive measures are carried out:
- Before the procedure and after it, the skin should always be treated with an antiseptic agent.
- Hands should be washed with soap and also sanitized.
- Before shugaring, it is better to steam the treated skin: you can take a shower or apply a hot compress. This will facilitate hair removal and reduce skin trauma. After the procedure, it is advisable to rinse the treated area with cool water in order to narrow the pores: this minimizes the risk of the pathological microflora in them.
- Fully comply with the technique of shugaring.
- Use only high quality materials for depilation.
- After the procedure, 2 times a week, the skin must be treated with a scrub. This will soften the epidermis and reduce the risk of ingrown hair.
- 24 hours after shugaring, experts recommend treating the skin with an agent that reduces the likelihood of hair ingrowing (Aravia Professional AHA-cream post-epil with AHA-acids, etc.),
- If the procedure was carried out in the armpit zone, on the first day you should not use deodorant.
- Within 2–3 days after shugaring, swimming pools and saunas should not be used in order not to accidentally infect the infection.
Fruit acid products reduce the risk of ingrown hairs.
The likelihood of irritation on the skin after shugaring is small enough. However, there are a number of reasons why problems still arise. You can get rid of them yourself. But it is better to initially resort to preventive measures to eliminate unpleasant consequences.
How does irritation appear after epilation?
Our skin can react to the epilation process in different ways.It depends on its type (sensitive or not), the method of hair removal, the characteristics of the process, and so on. But most often the irritation manifests itself as follows:
- Dryness and tightness
- Red dots
- Red spots or extensive redness,
- Ingrown hairs and the appearance of purulent pimples.
The response of our skin after hair removal can vary, but it is not worth including it immediately among the serious problems. Remember that slight redness after hair removal is normal! Normally, if the redness passes within the next 2-3 hours. In girls with sensitive skin, it lasts much longer - up to 2 days, and then also decreases. Accordingly, it is not necessary to panic right after you left the cosmetologist’s office. Another thing, if you notice burns, severe redness or purulent acne - here you should immediately go to the doctor.
Why does irritation appear?
The most common is irritation after waxing. Well, you can imagine for yourself the condition of your skin when hair was torn off from its “root”! In fact, irritation may appear after depilation in any way. So, we list the main causes of irritation:
- Sensitive skin (especially light) - if you have sensitive skin, then I think you should not once again remind you that it is in principle susceptible to all kinds of irritations, which also last longer than usual,
- Removal of the top layer of skin - for example, when shaving with a machine, you remove not only excess hair, but also the top layer of skin. Do you think your feet really like this situation?
- You do the depilation for the first time. - in the first 2-3 sessions of depilation, your skin will react to the procedures with irritation, because it is simply not used to such treatment!
- Allergic reaction - allergies can cause components that are part of the wax or other means that are used when carrying out hair removal. This will help you find out the allergist. In this situation, it is better to change the method of hair removal to the one that does not cause allergies.
- Poor or expired wax - do not forget to check the expiration date of hair removal products, and also study the reputation of their manufacturer (very often, the skin is irritated due to the use of Chinese-made wax, which is made from cheap components!).
- Lack of special lotions, creams and moisturizing sprays - If you absolutely do not care for the skin after epilation, then its irritation is inevitable.
- High pain threshold - here it is necessary to use anesthetic cream, and for the epilator - to buy a cooling nozzle. Without these devices, with a high pain threshold, irritation is guaranteed.
- Ignorance of the rules of hair removal - if you do not have enough knowledge and experience in carrying out hair removal at home, then better sign up for a beauty salon where a specialist will do everything.
The causes of skin irritation after removing unwanted hairs are many. How to prevent irritation after depilation? First, you need to learn how to do hair removal at home. This will significantly reduce the risk of irritation. Well, secondly, you need to learn how to properly care for your skin after the procedures, as well as add some tools to your home first aid kit that will save you in an emergency.
How to avoid irritation after depilation?
To prevent your skin from reacting to epilation with redness and itching, follow these rules to remove excess hair at home:
- Epilation on clean and steamed skin - wash the area with anti-bacterial soap, then steam and rub with medical alcohol, only after that start to remove hair,
- After the procedure, disinfect the place where the hair was removed with hydrogen peroxide or thermal water,
- A few days after epilation, do not sunbathe in the sun and discard tanning products, unless you have undergone a QOOL epilation procedure,
- Use a new shaving razor and do not put them in one place several times.
- Immediately after epilation, do not use scrubs with large abrasive particles or hard washcloth,
- Do not scratch or rub the skin,
- For 2-3 hours after hair removal, refuse to take a bath or shower.
What to do if these tips did not help you and irritation after hair removal still appeared?
Folk ways to get rid of irritation
In emergency situations, if none of the above listed are absent, folk remedies will help to cope with irritation. Here are some simple recipes:
- Potato Juice: three one potato on a fine grater, and then the resulting slurry is applied to the irritated area for several minutes. After that, remove the potatoes, wash off the remnants of warm water, and the place of irritation lubricates children's cream.
- Aloe Compress: if you have this plant at home, then cut a sheet from it, wash it and cut it in half, and then apply the fleshy part to the place where the redness appeared.
- Turmeric mask: Mix two tablespoons of turmeric with warm water, apply the slurry on the skin and hold for 20 minutes, then rinse with water. After the procedure, it is recommended to smear the irritated area with kefir.
- Chamomile decoction (celandine or calendula will also do): we prepare a decoction from the grass that is at home, and make lotions with it several times a day.
- Parsley infusion: we cut a bunch of parsley and pour the greens with boiling water, let it stand. Then the resulting infusion wipe the irritated skin.
- Compress from infusion on fir cones: spruce cones need to crush and pour boiling water, let it brew. Then from the resulting infusion should make compresses (keep them on the skin for about 5 minutes).
- Tea tree oil (or eucalyptus): Mix 2-3 drops of essential oil with a tablespoon of olive oil. The resulting mixture lubricates irritated skin.
These are the easiest ways to relieve irritation to skin that has been “tortured” after epilation. Many of the listed folk remedies can be easily realized at home! Using such methods, you can relieve irritation after depilation on the legs, in the armpits and bikini area, but with irritation on the face, be very careful! If you do not know all the subtleties of removing excess hair from areas on the face, it is better to contact a beauty salon, where a specialist will conduct the procedure. For more information about facial depilation, see our articles:
I want to finish today's article with the opinion of a Swedish scientist who expressed the following thought: how do women do hair removal at home? In a small bathroom, where it is damp, slippery, cramped and completely uncomfortable! It is not surprising that after depilation irritation appears on the skin! And if it appears constantly, maybe it makes sense to turn to a cosmetologist who will conduct a full range of procedures in a comfortable office?
About the author of the article:
Cosmetologist, director of 3 cosmetology clinics under his own brand "Ludmila". Author of articles for professional online publications and a participant in many international symposia.
After depilation to avoid irritation
- After depilation, the skin should be treated with a soothing, moisturizing cosmetic or lotion to avoid any unpleasant consequences. If after depilation there is itching or redness, or you accidentally cut yourself while shaving, the skin should be disinfected with an antiseptic. This is done in order to avoid getting the bacteria in the damaged areas,
- The oil has a healing and antiseptic effect. It can be essential oils, dissolved in a spoonful of olive oil, as well as cosmetic oils. Some of them are composed of menthol and have a cooling effect, and extracts of chamomile, peppermint, lavender relieve inflammation.
- Be sure to use a cosmetic product after epilation.
- If you do not know how to quickly relieve irritation, then an ice bag can provide emergency assistance. It should be attached to the epilated area for a while.
- In no case after depilation do not use baby powder or talcum powder, as it only clogs the pores and can cause inflammation. It is better to use these products before epilation, this will help to save the skin from damage.
- After removing the hair for several hours, it is not recommended to wet the epilated area to avoid irritation and other unpleasant consequences.
- It is recommended to smear the skin after depilation with antiseptic ointments 5-6 times.
- To avoid irritation, you should refrain from a couple of days from the beach, tanning beds (inflammation, skin pigmentation may occur).
- Also, it is not unnecessary to have special means for slowing the growth of hair, use them after each session of hair removal, and your skin will be smooth for a longer time.
How to deal with irritation after epilation
Irritation is considered normal after hair removal, but the skin needs to be helped to recover. Therefore, the question of how to remove irritation after epilation is relevant for everyone and always. For this purpose, antiseptic agents can be used by applying a small amount to an irritated area.
- aftershave gel
- hydrogen peroxide,
- salve ointment,
- thermal water (ideal for sensitive skin),
- eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, almond oil (just drop a few drops in a tablespoon of olive or vegetable oil and treat the irritated skin with the contents),
- tincture of calendula,
- chamomile decoction.
There is a sufficient choice of cosmetic skin care products for any part of the body. The better to treat the skin after epilation depends on the individual characteristics, sensitivity, the treated area. Let us dwell on this in more detail.
Manifestation of irritation
Irritation may manifest as a rash of red spots, dryness, peeling, tightness of the skin, itching. It all depends on the skin type. The fact is that fatty ducts are suitable for hair follicles. When the hair is pulled out, the nerve endings are touched, and the inflammatory process begins. The fat released from the ducts exacerbates the situation. Those red spots appear, which are often annoying with itching and some soreness. The fatter the skin type, the more there will be these rashes. Usually in the area of the armpits and bikini, they appear in greater numbers than on the legs. This is due to the fact that the skin in these areas is thinner, the nerve endings and the ducts of the sebaceous glands are located closer.
How to get rid of red spots after hair removal for owners of oily skin? It is believed that the use of the cream only worsens the situation in a particular case. Maybe it is so. After all, a fat cream, falling into the wound, clogs the ducts of the glands and increases irritation. In this case, toners and a lotion with a drying effect are suitable for skin treatment. By applying ice, you will help the pores to close more quickly, thereby reducing irritation. By the way, cold is a good option, how to remove redness after depilation. For better effect, you can pre-freeze herbal decoction.
Red dots are often confused with ingrown hairs. It is easy to distinguish them. Ingrown hair visible. Touching his clothes or clothes, you feel pain. Irritation is less painful and more extensive. It usually disappears within a few hours or the first day. How to remove irritation if you have dry, light skin? Use moisturizers, baby cream, thermal water. Miramistin and hydrogen peroxide have an antibacterial effect. Panthenol has a regenerating, disinfecting and sedative effect.
Often the consequence of hair removal is itching. To remove it will help tea tree oil, 5 drops of which you need to add to a spoonful of olive oil and lubricate the skin. Similar effects have decoctions of chamomile and calendula.
Redness can be caused by a razor, depilatory cream or laser. At the same time there are micro-scratches, abrasions, which give the effect of inflammation. In order not to think about how to remove redness after epilation, using a razor, use a shaving gel and only a new machine, carefully prepare the skin for the procedure.
Irritation after using the epilator
Few could avoid this phenomenon. Let us examine in order the complex of measures that will help remove irritation on the legs. A comprehensive phased approach is needed.
- Disinfection. Alcohol-free products (furatsilin, miramistin, chlorhexidine) or on the basis of essential oils are used for this purpose. They perfectly disinfect and prevent the appearance of pustules.
- Moisturizing. The previous stage could dry up the skin a little. To thoroughly moisturize it, use special creams, for example, Panthenol.
- Nutrition. To do this, you will need products containing hyaluronic acid. For example, Librederm. It perfectly removes irritation on the legs and on the whole body.
It is necessary to clarify one important detail: apply moisturizing and nourishing creams only a couple of days after epilation, because the pores of the skin are still open and the penetration of the cream into them can provoke the appearance of pustules. Immediately after the procedure, it is enough to only disinfect, so that microbes do not get into open pores and do not cause inflammation.
Red dots on the legs can also appear if the epilator is used incorrectly.
- Use tips on sensitive areas.
- Hold the device at an angle and do not push it hard.
- Try not to hold the epilator many times in one section. If after the procedure you have found the missed hairs, it is better to pull them out with tweezers, but do not repeat the procedure again.
- Do not use the epilator immediately after the razor.
- Choose the appropriate speed of the device. Slow mode removes hair more carefully and treat skin more carefully.
- Hold and tighten the skin during the depilation process.
Having developed a knack, you will notice that the red spots on the skin after the epilator have decreased.
Skin treatment after epilation on the face, in the armpits and bikini area is not much different from the treatment of the legs. We only specify that after the removal of facial hair, it is not recommended to do makeup on the first day and apply day and night cream.
Sometimes getting rid of irritation after epilation fails for quite a long time. Inflammation, redness, itching are not going to pass, no matter what measures. Perhaps this type of irritation is caused by an allergic reaction. This happens after waxing. Also, some cosmetics can cause similar phenomena. In this case, you must take antihistamines (tavegil, diazolin, fenkorol) and use only hypoallergenic children's cosmetics that do not contain fragrances and fragrances.
How to remove irritation after shugaring
Irritation after shugaring is as often as after the epilator, despite the fact that it is considered a gentle treatment. To prevent its occurrence, it is necessary to moisturize and soften the skin as often as possible several days before the procedure. During the procedure, the skin should be completely dry. Often, unpleasant consequences occur in violation of the technique of shugaring. But if this happened, and you see inflammation, what to do? Irritation is removed by the same means as after other methods. The remains of the sugar mass are removed using a cotton swab soaked in oil. Then the skin is treated with antiseptic and moisturizing cream.
If you are constrained in the means, you can not afford professional cosmetics, or you are allergic to the components of the composition, you can use traditional methods. They no less effectively relieve irritation.
- Potato juice. This simple recipe will allow you to get rid of irritation after the epilator. It has healing properties. It is enough just to rub the potato on a fine grater, and apply the resulting gruel to the inflamed skin for a few minutes. Then remove the potatoes, take a shower and smear this place with baby cream.
- Aloe. Rinse the aloe leaf, cut off the sharp edges, cut the leaf in half. Apply the fleshy part to the irritated area.
- Hypericum oil Excellent fights acne after epilation.
- Mask of turmeric. Possessing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, will help relieve irritation. It is necessary to take two tablespoons of turmeric and some warm water. Mix to a mushy state. The mixture is kept on irritated skin for about 20 minutes. After that, wash off the mask and smear the skin with kefir.
- Broth chamomile or celandine. It is recommended to make lotions of these herbs decoction several times a day.
- Parsley infusion. This herb has anti-inflammatory action. Finely chopping it, you should pour boiling water and insist some time. Rubbing the skin with the filtered solution can quickly soothe the skin after epilation.
- Vitamins A and E in ampoules. After squeezing the contents of the ampoules, mix them with almond and peach oils and lubricate sore skin with this compound.
- Aspirin and glycerin. 2 tablets of aspirin should be mixed with a small amount of glycerin.
- Fir cones. Gifts of the forest must be crushed, pour boiling water, thoroughly insist and strain. Compresses perfectly help to remove irritation. Keep should be about 5 minutes.
It is important to remember that the reaction of the skin to any type of epilation is individual. What causes irritation to one is perfectly safe for another. There is no fundamental difference than treating the skin after epilation with an epilator, sugar paste, shugaring or a razor. It is important that the tool is suitable for your skin type, does not cause allergies. And measures to prevent irritation are similar for any kind of hair removal. It is necessary to perform them and then you will not have to be upset because of irritation on the skin.