Every hour our head loses a few hairs. Normally, daily loss of up to hundreds of pieces. Hair that has stopped growing leaves its place to give it a new one. Thus, the cover is constantly renewed without a noticeable loss of thickness.
When the replacement mechanism for vegetation of the head for some reason is broken, the person notices that his hair has become very loose, and the hair has noticeably thinned out. If the situation is serious, its logical result is complete or partial baldness. Whether it is possible to prevent it, and what to do if the hair falls out very strongly, depends on the cause of the pathology. In most cases, hair loss is a cause for medical examination.
Why hair falls out very much - the main reasons
The coat is an organ sensitive to the state of the body. Hair reacts to poor nutrition, diseases, hormones, external influences and stress: from changes in the structure and appearance of hair to the appearance of visible foci of baldness.
Highlight the main groups of reasons why hair falls out strongly:
- Errors in hair and scalp care. The use of unsuitable cosmetics, aggressive coloring, frequent drying with a hot hair dryer and other factors negatively affect the hair rods and roots, disrupt the nutrition and blood circulation of the scalp. Minimizing the negative impact and measures to restore hair help to eliminate the enhanced hair loss, which in this case is more related to cosmetic defects than to ill health. This group includes exposure to cold, wind, sun - the head must be protected from climatic factors in order not to expose the skin to overcooling, overheating and harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- Diseases of the scalp. Dermatitis, seborrhea, fungal infection often lead to weakening of the roots and hair loss.
- Chronic diseases and unhealthy habits. Poor blood supply is the result of vascular spasms that arise both for objective reasons, for example, due to cardiovascular disease, osteochondrosis, and due to smoking, caffeine and alcohol abuse.
- Weakened immunity. Long-term illness, antibiotics, impaired intestinal microflora do not have the best effect on the condition of hair
- Deficiency of vitamins and microelements. The main cause of this condition is unhealthy diet, diet, seasonal avitaminosis.
- Physiological causes. Active hair loss can occur for natural reasons. In particular, in women, hormonal fluctuations associated with pregnancy, taking oral contraceptives lead first to an increase in the density of the hair, and then to a “shedding” against the background of the so-called cancellation effect. Thus, at the time of childbearing, female hormones slow down the process of follicle development, delaying them in the growth phase. Strong hair falls out after childbirth, when the effect of estrogen returns to normal, and all nonweaving hair begins to "crumble" with a vengeance. On a similar principle, contraceptive hormones work.
- Hormonal disorders. In contrast to the natural fluctuations of hormonal background, endocrine pathologies are not the norm, and baldness caused by one of these diseases may be irreversible. Problems with the thyroid gland, an imbalance of sex hormones in both men and women contribute to thinning the hairstyle. Strong hair falls out in women with hyperandrogenism, in the strong half of humanity the male hormone dihydrotestosterone is also the cause of alopecia. In hormonal alopecia a large role belongs to the hereditary factor.
- Medicinal effect. A number of drugs cause a negative reaction of the body, from allergic to toxic, resulting in damaged hair follicles. A strong effect on the follicles have antihypertensive drugs, antidepressants, chemotherapeutic agents.
- Anemia. Pathological iron deficiency in the body is accompanied by low hemoglobin, weakness, increased fatigue and drowsiness. Outwardly, this disease is expressed by dull pale skin and sparse hair.
- Stress. Chronic stress is one of the factors of spasm of the blood vessels of the head and poor nutrition of the follicles.
What to do if hair falls out strongly?
Treatment of baldness is aimed at 2 goals: to stop hair loss and enhance hair restoration. To solve these problems, first of all, it is necessary to determine the cause of alopecia. In addition to the doctor-trichologist (dermatologist), it is necessary to be examined by a gastroenterologist, an endocrinologist, a gynecologist and other specialists according to indications. In some cases it is required:
- hormonal correction - with endocrine disorders, menopause in women,
- the use of drugs (for example, antifungal drugs),
- another specific treatment that only a doctor can prescribe.
Pharmacology against baldness
Today, there are quite serious drugs against alopecia, which are justified only in difficult situations:
- Oral contraceptives - a number of pills that contribute to the normalization of hormonal levels in women. It reduces the production of male sex hormones in the ovaries and increases the level of estrogen in the blood, which helps stop hair loss associated with an excess of androgens. Appointed by a gynecologist, the most common pills in this group are Janine, Yarina, Diane-35.
- Hormone replacement therapy is a course of treatment with steroid drugs intended for women of menopausal age. Make up for the lack of estrogen in the body, struggling with the manifestations of menopause, including hair loss.
Reviews of doctors about the treatment of severe hair loss with hormonal drugs indicate a lack of effectiveness of this method, since there is a high risk of serious side effects and continued baldness when discontinuing the course of therapy.
Reception of vitamins is a prerequisite for the effective treatment of alopecia. A deficiency of vitamins and minerals in itself is capable of provoking increased hair loss. If vitamin deficiency is the main cause of the disease, vitamin therapy can stop the thinning and strengthen the hair follicles.
With other types of baldness, saturation of the body with essential substances is just as important. Since food is not able to quickly and effectively compensate for the deficiency, vitamins are used in the form of medication - in the form of tablets and injections:
- A, F and B5 strengthen the hair roots,
- B1 - helps withstand stress,
- B2 - restores damaged follicles,
- B3 and B6 - improve metabolic processes in the scalp,
- Biotin - activates hair growth,
- B8 - helps the absorption of other vitamins,
- B9, E - accelerate cell renewal,
- B12 - enriches the hair roots with oxygen,
- C - strengthens the immune system.
You can receive complex drugs and bioactive supplements designed specifically for hair density:
- INNEOV - the ingredients that make up the dietary supplement, prevent hair loss, activate sleeping follicles. Contains taurine and other substances useful for hair.
- The Hair Expert is a line of products from Evalar based on keratin, yeast and vitamins. Stimulates hair growth.
- Pantovigar - treats baldness by strengthening the bulbs. Ingredients - yeast, vitamins, minerals, keratin.
- Revalid is a multivitamin complex that has a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair.
Transplantation is a radical treatment for baldness. It is used in cases of irreversible alopecia, mainly in men, but it can also be shown to women. The procedure consists in obtaining material from the zone with preserved hairiness (occipital part, beard) and implanting it in the alopecia area.
The operation is long and costly, but effective. There are other methods of surgical treatment of baldness - patchwork plastic, removal of bald spots, but they are more traumatic and limited to a small number of indications.
Causes of hair loss in women
Finding out the cause of baldness in the fair sex is the first step towards restoring the health of the locks. Hair can fall out for various reasons. Do an interesting one test:
- three days after washing the head several times gently pull the strands on the temples and the crown,
- if there are more than 5 hairs left in your hands, then urgently look for and eliminate the cause of their loss.
The main reasons for this unpleasant phenomenon:
- Hormonal imbalance. It occurs during pregnancy, after childbirth, during menopause. Diabetes and abnormalities in the endocrine system can affect hormones.
- Weak immunity. Tense lifestyle, frequent colds weaken the body and adversely affect the health of the scalp and hair.
- Lack of minerals and vitamins. In the spring, beriberi increases hair loss, and bad habits prevent the body from saturating with vitamins.
- Taking some medication. These include drugs for high blood pressure, gout, arthritis, antidepressants, anticoagulants.
- Stress. Its different types provoke a spasm of blood vessels in the head and reduce blood flow to the hair roots.
- Temperature drops. Harmful effects on the head are hot sun, frost.
- Dandruff. It harms the scalp, clogs the pores and weakens the roots and bulbs.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Poor supply of blood to the scalp. Vasoconstriction causes a lack of blood circulation in the skin, and the roots receive less nutrients. This problem is caused by dystonia or osteochondrosis. Also, coffee, tea and alcohol have a negative impact on the work of the vessels.
- Ecology. Increased radiation, polluted water and air adversely affect the health of the scalp.
Folk remedies for falling out
Having determined the cause of hair loss, try to eliminate it. In addition to this, conduct a course of treatment with folk remedies at home. The recipes proven for millennia will help restore the health of the hair and restore its beauty. Onions, burdock, nettle and other herbs have healing properties against hair loss. Also, castor oil is considered an effective treatment for hair.
Onion masks have a positive effect on the condition of the scalp. Burning onion juice stimulates blood circulation in the skin, which increases the flow of nutrients to the hair roots, and as a result they become stronger, their loss stops, dandruff disappears. To strengthen the hair use a decoction of onion peel for rinsing, and onion juice - for rubbing into the scalp.
The recipe for an onion mask with honey is simple, making it easy. For masks use pure onion juice or its mixture with other natural ingredients. It is recommended to apply them 1-2 times a week. Mask rubbed into the scalp, but not applied to the hair along the entire length. Procedure:
- Chop the peeled onion in a blender and mix with 1 tsp. honey
- The mixture is rubbed into the scalp with massage movements.
- Leave the mask for 45 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and then rinse with water and vinegar (add 1 tablespoon per liter of water).
2. Strict diets
Sharp weight loss in the short term is a big burden on the body, which leads to a decrease in immunity. And this is the cause of hair loss. If colds and infectious diseases are added, it is even more difficult for the body to repair itself.
How to be?
Instead of hard diets, engage in regular physical activity, which will have a positive effect on overall health.
3. Chronic stress
Chronic stress can cause hair loss, as it affects the blood circulation of the scalp. But as a rule, hair loss from stress is quickly restored.
How to be?
Do not forget about proper rest, find your way of relaxation. And if emotional problems do not go away on their own, contact professional psychologists.
4. Improper care
Unsuitable hair products, frequent use of a hair dryer, pleyok and irons can aggravate an existing problem, physically traumatizing the hair.
How to be?
Try to limit the use of hair dryers, curling irons and chemicals, and consult with professionals about what care and styling products are right for you. By the way, despite numerous speeches about the dangers of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), its effect on hair loss has not been proven. On the contrary, modern studies insist on the non-involvement of sulphates in hair loss.
5. Medicinal preparations
Some medications for high blood pressure, antidepressants, etc., have a side effect that causes hair loss. After taking the preparations, the scalp is restored, but you cannot interrupt the treatment yourself.
How to be?
Consult your doctor for advice.
Anemia is one of the factors that cause hair loss because blood circulation in the scalp is affected. If you have noticed symptoms such as drowsiness, general weakness, apathy - this is the reason to pass a blood test for hemoglobin.
How to be?
To begin with, add iron-containing foods (pomegranate, beef, apples, etc.) to your diet. If the condition does not improve, test for hemoglobin and have your doctor give you a treatment.
The cause of hair loss may be hidden in the deficiency of trace elements and vitamins. It is especially important to restore the deficiency of vitamin C, which helps to absorb iron and stimulates the production of collagen (it strengthens the capillaries that feed the hair). Also, with a deficiency of vitamin B hair becomes brittle and brittle. Vitamin B is abundant in whole grains, eggs, yeast and liver.
How to be?
Eat a variety of foods and include foods rich in vitamins C, B, and other beneficial trace elements. Also, after consulting with a therapist, purchase a complex of vitamins.
Very hair fall out: what to do at home in the first place?
At home stop a strong loss can be only if the person knows the reason the appearance of this disease.
Causes of strong loss:
- Strict diet. Prolonged absence of saturated fats and fatty acids.
- Underweight. A low body mass index (BMI less than 16) may cause thinning of curls.
- Genetic predisposition. All tests may be normal. If the next of kin had such a problem, then hair loss in children and grandchildren is more likely to recur.
- Elderly age. Lack of female sex hormones during menopause in a woman can cause loss. In men, hair loss causes an excess of testosterone.
- Seasonal vitamin deficiency. In autumn or spring, a sharp change in the weather and the restructuring of the body can affect hair growth. Read more about seasonal hair loss here.
- Hormonal imbalance. An overabundance of male sex hormones.
- The period of pregnancy and lactation in women. During the restructuring of the body to work in the new mode may fail. This hormonal disruption directly affects the hair follicles.
First steps for hair loss:
- Visit the trichologist.
- Visit to the therapist.
- Visit the endocrinologist.
- Visiting a gynecologist.
- Home treatment (a course of multivitamins, strengthening the bulbs, peeling, the use of masks, balms, lotions, sprays, serums).
The therapist will prescribe tests (blood, urine, feces) to identify pathologies. An endocrinologist will prescribe hormone tests to rule out hormonal disruption. The trichologist performs a trichogram procedure (checking the hair structure). The gynecologist takes a smear, sends blood tests for infections.
Only after the experts conduct all examinations, you can begin treatment. If no pathologies are found in the body, the loss treatment can be carried out independently at home.
This recipe is very famous and often used by women of Russia.
The use of onion mass and juice is extremely effective methods.
The mask is suitable for all types of hair, but the curls because of it strongly smell a few days after washing.
Onions cut into large pieces and squeeze the juice out of it, mix with 30 ml of honey and 1 egg yolk.
The mixture must be rubbed into the scalp, wrapped in plastic. The exposure time is 2 hours. The minimum rate is 1 month.
Broth strengthens hair roots, suitable for all types. Hair after it becomes dirty much slower, becomes light and smooth. For each application, it is necessary to boil a new herb decoction.
Dump root burdock (40 grams) mixed with dried flowers of calendula (40 grams) and hop cones (30 grams).
Mix the mixture with water (1.5 liters) and cook for 10 minutes. Then using a sieve or gauze to remove all herbs.
Egg is an excellent tool for hair and skin.
Mask with honey, egg and burdock oil makes hair silky, nourishes, moisturizes, strengthens, accelerates growth.
Burdock oil (15 ml) mixed with 2 egg yolks and honey (15 ml).
All ingredients must be at room temperature. You need to mix the mask with a whisk or a mixer.
Apply a mask to dry hair roots. The exposure time is 3 hours. The minimum rate is 1 month.
Infusion of yarrow
Yarrow herb has a positive effect on hair. She is accelerates hair growth, reduces loss, strengthens the roots, prevents split ends, relieves dandruff, moisturizes, nourishes the hair roots and makes them less brittle.
250 ml of alcohol or vodka mixed with 20 grams of dried yarrow. To stir thoroughly. The container with the infusion put in a dark cold place and insist for 14 days. After drain the grass pieces.
The resulting infusion to rub into the scalp 30 minutes before washing the head. The rubbing course is 2 months.
Carrot contains many vitamins and minerals. It is rarely used for hair loss, but this is wrong. Carrots are able to restore hair structure, strengthen roots, add extra shine to curls, accelerate hair growth. In winter, carrots are not as useful as in summer and autumn.
2 large carrots must be grated or cut with a chopper.
Transfer the shabby carrot to 500 grams capacity, fill it with oil (olive, sunflower or coconut).
Leave the container in a warm place for 14 days. (every day the contents must be mixed).
After that, strain the oil from the carrots.
You can use carrot oil with every hair wash - put on the roots for 1 or 2 hours before the mint.
Hair Loss Treatments
Together with the use of natural masks from loss, decoctions, tinctures, rinses, you can use more modern methods of treatment.
Massage. Improves blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens the hair roots, accelerates growth. Massage can be done with the help of various massagers for the head (goosebumps, hedgehogs, comb, octopus, etc.), with bare hands, with a brush and using a comb.
The movements are smooth, slow, neat, with a slight force of pressure. Pain should not be.
Massage time - 10 minutes. The minimum rate is 30 days.
Darsonval. The impact of current on the scalp.
There are several different devices that provide a massage (a device with several nozzles, a device without nozzles, a laser comb). The massage is done gently, slowly and without pressure.
The device is not used for diseases of the blood, heart, mental disorders, thrombophlebitis, oncology, epilepsy, infectious diseases, during pregnancy and for children under 6 years of age.
The procedure time is 10 minutes. The course is 30 days.
Scalp peeling. The procedure is performed to cleanse the scalp of dead particles. It is important to use only soft scrubs that do not traumatize the damaged area.
For the procedure, you can buy cosmetics in specialized stores or use fine salt (cooking or sea).
The procedure takes 3-10 minutes. The course is 30 days (once a week).
Appeal to specialists
Do not self-medicate. The cause of hair loss may be pathological changes in the body or a combination of several problems.
Stop hair loss can folk remedies at home. Together with the use of natural shampoos, masks, decoctions and rinses, you need to monitor your diet, day regimen and sleep. In the autumn, it is desirable to take a complex of vitamins.
Causes and problem identification
Hair loss is not always a problem. Losses may slightly increase in autumn and spring, it is considered normal, should not cause anxiety, if it lasts no more than a month, it does not strongly affect the total amount of hair. Particularly alarming should cause, if balding appeared, the parting became wider, and on the comb after each use a whole bunch of hair remains. Sometimes the hair remains in the hand, if you iron and gently pull on the strand. In this case, you need to act immediately.
Why does hair fall out?
- Improper diet, strict diet, monotonous diet. Food - fuel for the body, which is increasingly being erected in a cult, used for pleasure, without thinking about the benefits and balance.
- Diseases of the scalp. Dandruff, dermatitis, seborrhea, lichen, fungal infections and other similar problems require medical attention and the use of therapeutic agents. In this embodiment, hair loss is a consequence.
- Hormonal disruptions and diseases. Very often it is they who cause baldness.
- Anemia. With a low level of hemoglobin, hair can also fall out. Sometimes its appearance is provoked by medications and procedures.
- Stress, lack of sleep, overwork, severe nervous exhaustion.
In a separate group, you can select the wrong hair care, poorly chosen tools, violation of instructions. This also includes the frequent use of chemical dyes, increasing the concentration of oxidizing agents, the use of aggressive washes. Some of these actions provoke a scalp burn and other consequences.
By the way! Very often you can find information that smoking and alcohol also provoke hair loss. Maybe it's time to give up bad habits?
Reception of vitamin complexes
The first thing to do when hair falls out is to start taking vitamins. Their regular intake has a huge impact on the body. It is on these substances that the functioning of all systems depends. If something is missing, then skin, hair, and nails will suffer first. Further problems may appear.
Everyone knows that if a person is on a diet or simply cannot eat properly, use natural and healthy foods, it is advisable for him to take synthetic vitamins. But recommendations and appointments are completely different things. They are often neglected. In addition, the problem may even occur in a competently eating person and have completely different roots. But taking the necessary substances in any case will help to cope with it faster.
When choosing vitamins pay attention to special complexes designed to strengthen and improve hair. They may have different manufacturers, cost, varying concentrations of certain substances, method of application. Not always expensive drugs and dietary supplements better than cheap analogues. If you want to save money, you will have to spend a little time on the selection and comparison of the complexes.
If the hair is long and heavy, it falls out strongly, then you need to visit the hairdresser and remove at least a few centimeters. This will help reduce the load from tired and weak bulbs. Often, this technique helps to quickly stop hair loss or reduce losses. Often women resort to it after childbirth and during breastfeeding, when whole bunches are removed from the comb, and after washing the head the sink in the sink is clogged.
Do not worry and regret the length, if after cutting a few centimeters (or even a dozen), the hair continues to crumble. Without this, the situation would still not have changed, perhaps it would have worsened. In addition, even very long, but sparse hair does not look very beautiful, regardless of color, structure, grooming.
Basic hair care
If a problem appears, it is important to immediately review your hair care products. In place of the usual shampoos, balms and masks should come reinforcing pharmacy line. If a medicinal preparation is prescribed by the trichologist, it is advisable to immediately consult and select a suitable cleanser.
What to do if hair falls out badly:
- Reduce shampooing to 2-3 times a week.
- Do not use hot water, only warm.
- Shampoo before applying to the head should be foamed in the hand, and preferably in a bowl. You can not hold it for long if it is not a therapeutic drug.
- No need to scratch the skin with nails, actively rub.
- The balm is applied after the shampoo is completely washed off, the root zone can be left unaffected.
- It is important to thoroughly rinse all products from hair to completely clear water.
- Never comb wet hair.
Also at the time of treatment it is desirable to abandon the hair dryer, ironing, tight curlers. In the pool, when swimming in open water, it is desirable to use a hat. It is also undesirable to expose the head to overheating or excessive hypothermia. Low temperatures, like high temperatures, will also aggravate the situation.
Important! The frequency of scratching does not need to be reduced. On the contrary, head massage is very useful, it increases the flow of blood and nutrients to the bulbs. You can spend it just with a brush or with your hands, with special massagers.
Drugstores: top 5 popular products
In pharmacies often sold shampoos, balms, but here we are talking about medical lines. There are a number of special preparations or ingredients for further mixing and use that are directly aimed at fixing the problem. Ideally, the trichologist should appoint them, but many women buy and use the funds themselves.
Hair Vital Lotion
The tool on the basis of lysoleticin strengthens hair roots, awakens the bulbs and stimulates growth, improves microcirculation. Also in the composition is panthenol and vitamin E. The lotion is applied topically to the scalp, rubbed with the tips of your fingers, does not require rinsing. It is advisable to use in combination with shampoo of the same company. The course of application is 1-1.5 months.
911 Onion Shampoo
Onion masks have long been known, they really help to cope with hair loss, but inconvenient to use, have an unpleasant smell. Onion shampoo is easier to apply, it has a different aroma, increases blood circulation, improves the functioning of the roots. The tool foams well, washes hair and cleanses the scalp.
Fitoval (FitoVal) lotion
Another effective lotion against hair loss. At the heart of esculin and two acids: lauric, ximeninic. The course of treatment for reversible alopecia is 3 months. The lotion is rubbed with the tips of the fingers into the dry scalp, does not require rinsing. An adult needs at once 5 ml of the product, the frequency of use at least 3 times a week.
System 4 complex for hair loss
European complex of drugs against hair loss, which consists of a botanical shampoo, serum and a therapeutic mask. All products are marked "BIO". The composition of the funds is positive, the line does not contain hormones, antibiotics and other dangerous components. This complex can be used to treat hair loss after pregnancy and childbirth, severe stress, hormonal disruptions, and infections. It is suitable for people of any age and gender.
The ampoules consist of the thermal water, Aminexil, Niacinamide, Arginine, and other components that are actually created and patented by the company. In the complex, these substances accelerate cell regeneration, nourish, increase blood circulation and really stop hair loss. But the course of treatment can be quite long, in some cases it reaches half a year. Flush the contents of the ampoules is not necessary, which is very convenient.
If we are really talking about the present and abundant hair loss, then it will be difficult to cope with it on our own. The effectiveness of food, herbs and other ingredients is much lower than the concentrates, extracts, chemicals in the purchase of funds. But this does not mean that you need to completely abandon traditional medicine. If at the moment there is no opportunity to buy something at the pharmacy or the hair does not fall out very much, then the mask can be a good help.
Mask with mustard and clay
Blue Clay - 5 g
Honey - 5 g
Mustard - 10 g
Yolk - 1 pc.
Mix all the dry ingredients, add the yolk and honey. If the mask turns thickish, then dilute with warm water, but not much, it should not flow down. Rub into the scalp, leave hair intact, heat with polyethylene and a towel, leave for 40 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water. To do 2 times a week.
Yeast Mask with Castor
Pressed yeast - 20 g
Milk - 50 ml
Castor oil - 10 ml
Pinch of sugar
Heat the milk, add sugar and yeast to the warm liquid, mix thoroughly and leave for a quarter of an hour. Add oil, apply on the scalp and root part of the hair, leave for at least an hour. To do before each wash.
Salon and medical procedures
Salon care is different from home treatments not only cost, but also efficiency. If you have the time and opportunities, you can safely trust the professionals. Now in each city there are medical centers, clinics and other similar institutions that can be addressed. The latest equipment and procedures quickly reduce hair loss and can be used for all kinds of alopecia.
What salons can offer:
- Cryotherapy. The essence of the procedure in the impact of liquid nitrogen on the heavily bald and problem areas of the head.
- Ozone therapy. That is, treatment with oxygen, which penetrates the skin, wakes up the bulbs, resumes hair growth.
- Mesotherapy. The procedure consists in the introduction under the skin of drugs that activate and stimulate hair growth.
- Iontophoresis.The procedure also involves administering medicines to strengthen and grow hair, but using galvanic current.
- Plasma lifting. The essence of the procedure is the management of purified patient's plasma taken from venous blood into the problem area of the scalp.
These are only the most popular and best-selling species. Every year there are more and more of them, technical progress and science do not stand still. If you do not run the problem, then it is quite possible to cope with it in the early stages.
Recipes for masks with strong hair loss
Hair masks have a double effect: therapeutic and cosmetic. Regular nutritional treatment stops hair loss, makes hair more thick, strong, shiny, gives it a healthy look.
For the greatest effect of the mask should be applied to a clean head, rubbed into the roots with massage movements and leave under the film and insulation for a long time, from half an hour to the whole night. The course consists of 8 - 10 or more procedures with a frequency of once every 2 - 3 days.
- Onion mask. Grate the onion and squeeze the juice. Add 1 tbsp. l castor oil, 1 tsp. liquid honey, brandy, calendula on alcohol, to drive a yolk. Mix well, beat, apply to hair. If confused with onion smell, rinse with acidic water with lemon juice. Onions activate blood circulation in the scalp.
- Yeast mask. Pressed yeast bar (50 g.) Diluted with warm water to the state of thick cream, leave for 30 minutes. Then pour a small spoonful of honey, as much brandy and yolk. This mask nourishes the skin with B vitamins, strengthens the roots.
- Mask with aloe. Fresh aloe leaf kept in the fridge for a day, squeeze out the juice, mix with castor and burdock oils, honey - all 1 tbsp. l
- Cognac mask. In a tablespoon of alcoholic beverage add 1 tsp. honey and yolk. Wash off without shampoo, rinse with lemon water. The mask nourishes the scalp and activates microcirculation.
- Mustard mask. Dilute 2 tbsp. l mustard powder with boiling water, stir until sour cream consistency, add butter, egg yolk, honey. Apply to the roots of the hair and keep until burning tolerable. Mustard mask - one of the best means to enhance hair growth, helps to cope with a very strong loss and restore the density of hair. The tool warms the skin, irritates the nerve endings, causes a powerful rush of blood to the follicles.
Hair is an appendage of the skin, and despite the fact that it does not have nerves, blood vessels and muscles, it is an absolutely living substance.
So, the structure of the hair:
- That part of the hair, which is located above the skin, is called the stem, and that part, which is hidden under it by the root of the hair.
- At the end of the hair root is a hair bulb, in which hair growth occurs.
- The hair papilla enters this bulb with the vessels that feeds it.
- The root of the hair is hidden in the hair bag or follicle, which opens the ducts of the sebaceous glands.
The hair shaft consists of three layers:
- layer-medulla or medulla, provides heat to the hair.
- a layer of cortex or cortical layer is 80% of the main substance of the hair and consists of millions of keratin fibers. It is here that contains coloring pigments that create an individual hair color.
- the cuticle layer — the outer layer consisting of keratin plates performs a protective function and prevents various effects on the hair.
It is an intact healthy cuticle that gives hair shine, elasticity and prevents its fragility.
The chemical composition of the hair
The basis of the chemical composition of the hair is keratin protein (78%), enriched with trace elements (Fe, Cu, Zn, Cr, Mn, S), as well as 15% water, 6% fat, 1% pigment.
- Phases of hair growth and features of hair growth
The life cycle of a hair consists of three phases:
- hair formation phase
- transition phase
- and quiet phase, ending the cycle of hair development and lasts from 2 to 5 years.
On average, each hair follicle is genetically programmed for 25 hairs.
Interesting hair facts
- Hair grows continuously, during the day faster than at night, in autumn more quickly than during the rest of the year.
- The average hair growth in adults is 15 mm per month.
- On average, a person has between 100 and 150 thousand hair follicles on his head, in which hair formation and hair loss occurs.
- Normally, we lose 70-80 hairs per day.
Internal reasons - why hair can fall out
So, the main reasons:
- Diseases of internal organs
Diseases causing active hair loss:
- all diseases of the endocrine system (hair loss and early gray hair)
- diseases of the gallbladder and liver (oily hair)
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (dandruff and hair loss)
- kidney disease (dry scalp)
- cervical osteochondrosis (hair loss)
- skin diseases
- Stress and nerve overload
As a rule, intense hair loss occurs 2 months after the occurrence of a stressful situation.
These usually include pregnancy, menopause, thyroid disease, and hormone imbalances.
- Infectious diseases and the postoperative period, low hemoglobin.
- Any intoxication of the body
- The lack of trace elements that make up the hair. Read more about this here
If you have any of the above reasons, to cope with hair loss, you will only help a specialist, properly nutrition and complete elimination of these causes.
Oils, masks, rinsing and other ways to strengthen the hair in these cases are powerless.
External causes of hair loss
Let's look at the external causes of hair loss in more detail.
The main external causes of hair loss are:
- Exposure to UV rays.
- Coloring, bleaching and perming hair.
- Improper care, food and smoking.
Normally, each hair is covered with a protective fatty film that protects it from mechanical damage.
UV rays, salts of heavy metals, chlorine, polyunsaturated fatty acids that make up cosmetics, as well as various fragrances and oils damage this film and contribute to hair loss.
All this can be aggravated by low ambient temperatures, which disrupt the nutrition of the hair bulb, causing the hair to stop growing and hair loss.
Only the right care can save hair from this.
- Wrong hair care
This is one of the most important causes of hair loss.
What does it mean to care for your hair wrong?
- Using alkaline soaps, shampoos with SLS, parabens, etc.
- Rough combing with metal combs - The comb should be of high quality, wood or natural bristle!
- Long stay in the sun with a dry wind - Protect your hair with hats.
- Daily hair styling with a hot hairdryer- Only warm and only as needed, no more than 1 time per week. The same goes for the irons.
- Washing hair with cold or hot hard water - Only warm, softened water, hard water can be softened with ordinary drinking soda (1 tbsp to 3 liters of water)
- Daily shampooing and using shampoo with the effect of increasing the volume of hair - need to wash the hair after 3-4 days, and shampoo, giving volume, to eliminate forever from use.
- Conduct simultaneously coloring and chemical perm hair - DO NOT.
All these factors lead to the fact that the hair changes the structure of the cuticle, the hair shaft changes, it starts to split, break down and causes the hair to start falling out strongly.
Therefore, before proceeding to the treatment of hair, you need to determine your cause of their loss.
If these are internal causes, contact a specialist and undergo a course of treatment of the underlying disease, if they are external, change hair care and adjust your diet.
How to care for damaged and falling hair
So, the basic rules:
- Wash hair no more than 2 times a week. Why? Read here
- Use only high-quality comb with rare teeth
- Take inside the course special vitamins for hair with a high content of A and E, and vitamin H, which normalize the function of the papilla and dermis.
- Rational food with a high content of fruits, herbs, whole grain bread, protein.
- Greater use of products containing silicon, iron, methylsulfonylmethane, selenium and biotin. For example, wheat seedlings
- Use hair masks and balms to soften hair and enhance their nutrition 2 times a week.
- Use tinctures for hair growth
- Organic shampoos with herbal extract, amla oil, sea buckthorn oil, macadamia oil and olive oil
- Be sure to once a week to carry out the procedure of exfoliating the scalp with a scrub or do hair cleansing
- Trim the hair according to the moon days, read more here.
Home remedies for hair loss
Fixed assets include:
The best herbs for treating hair loss are chamomile, horsetail, sage and yarrow.
Prepare an infusion of these herbs (1 tbsp per 1 cup of boiling water for 45 minutes, strain) and rub into the scalp and rinse the hair 2 times a week.
- Essential oils for hair loss
An excellent tool in the fight against hair loss have essential oils for hair: laurel, cedar, chamomile, juniper, ginger, sage, ylang-ylang, thyme and lavender.
They need to be mixed with the base (1 drop for 1 tsp of the base) and rub into the hair and skin in the scalp, massage movements, leave for 40 minutes.
As the basis fit: honey, cream, sour cream, kefir, olive or peach oil
You can also apply aromatherapy, drip a few drops of oil on a comb and comb your hair.
Macadamia oil is just an ambulance for weak hair. I wrote more about him here.
Believe me, I experienced the effect of oil on myself and it really, really helps.
You can read more about avocado oil and its properties here.
- Best Hair Care Oils
About what other oils are best suited for hair care, you can read in detail in this article.
- Mustard hair masks
Surely many people know that mustard is one of the best means to strengthen and grow hair.
In more detail about it I told in this post.
- Ayurvedic hair massage
Every day, in the morning or in the evening, massage the hairy part of the scalp with light movements, 50 comb movements from top to bottom from the skin to the ends of the hair. Read more here.
You can not even imagine how massage helps with hair loss. Start doing, see for yourself!
Once a week, rub 1 tsp of sesame oil in your hair for 10 minutes. Then wrap a towel over your head for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Dry Ayurvedic Shampoo
Prepare dry Ayurvedic shampoo from cornmeal and ground almond nuts, taken in equal quantities.
One handful of shampoo should be rubbed into the dry scalp once a week, not rinsed, but just to shake off the head.
Tincture Sophora Japanese has long established itself as an excellent remedy for hair loss. It should be diluted in water 0.5 tsp of tincture on a glass of water and rub into the hair roots
- Pepper tincture for strengthening and hair growth
About why the pepper pepper tincture very effectively strengthens hair, how to make it at home and use it correctly, read in this article. And how to accelerate hair growth here
- Masks to stimulate hair growth and strengthen the roots
Hair masks are applied to dirty dry hair, warmed on top with a cap and left for 40 minutes, then washed off
The main components of masks for hair loss
Options masks of these products you can cook is not enough.
You take butter or kefir as a basis, add bread or yolk, and the 10th part of this mass should be an irritating component: onion or garlic juice, hot pepper tincture, mustard or brandy.
- Sea salt
Many people have heard about the benefits of sea salt for hair growth and strengthening. Read more about salt here.
You can rub it into the hair roots, rinse the hair with salt water
It will be excellent to prepare a sea buckthorn hair scrub. To do this, from fresh sea buckthorn berries puree, add a spoonful of salt and rub the mixture into the hair roots. Leave it for three minutes and wash it off.
Who would have thought, but such a simple and well-known sulsen, can perfectly strengthen hair and dandruff.
Read more about it, read in this post.
- Mineral sparkling water
The discovery for me was the use of mineral sparkling water as a hair rinse.
It acts like a micro-massage of the scalp and increases blood circulation, which means it strengthens the hair.
How to make hair thicker and thicker with natural products, read here.
Video about hair loss
Look at this interesting and useful form about why hair falls out and how it should be dealt with according to experts.
Applying all these recommendations, you can qualitatively improve the condition of your hair.
And most importantly, remember that the process of hair restoration is very slow, usually it takes up to two years!
I usually buy my hair care products here on iherb. I recommend to everyone!
I wish you all good and strong hair, be beautiful!
And I will be glad if someone shares their good means to combat this problem, if the hair falls out badly.
C you was Alena Yasneva, to new meetings.
The photo on the cover of the post @ CITAlliance https://depositphotos.com/
JOIN MY GROUPS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
To prevent early baldness, you should pay attention to the number of hair falling out and the appearance of the hairstyle. If visible changes occur, it is necessary to identify their cause and try to stop the thinning. It is better to do this together with the doctor, but much depends on the patient himself:
- Take care of your hair and properly care for them. Use suitable shampoos, avoid aggressive coloring and drying.
- Do not overtighten, do not do tight hair.
- Take vitamins.
- Eat well, do not sit on strict diets.
- Try to wash your hair no more than once every 2 days with oily skin and even less often with dry skin.
- For washing, use water at a temperature of 36 - 42 degrees. The fatter the hair, the cooler the water.
- Timely contact your doctor for the treatment of chronic diseases, do not treat yourself with antibiotics, regularly take tests for hormones.
- When a dropout begins, do not start treatment with strong drugs. Try to strengthen the hair with popular recipes.
Reviews on the treatment of severe hair loss
After treatment with powerful antibiotics, hair began to creep out. I did not want to engage in self-treatment, I turned to a trichologist. Passed a bunch of tests for hormones, scraping the scalp, did not reveal anything serious. The doctor prescribed ampules of Amineksil in the male dosage and vitamins in the injections.
On the course - 6 ampoules, like hairfall stopped, but only for half a year. Re-treatment did not work anymore, in the end I was saved by grandmother's recipes: herbs, masks, burdock oil. If you do all the time, everything is fine with density, and the hair looks great.
Review number 2
I burned my hair with paint - 30 percent fell out! Shreds climbed, especially when combing and washing. It was treated itself, but very long and tedious.
In my arsenal: a medical blend of oils (burdock, castor, wheat germ, vitamins E and A, mix everything, store in the refrigerator), colorless henna and herbs (nettle, hop cones, calamus root, calendula). Alternate them 3 times a week: henna, decoctions, oil, etc. Managed to stop the loss and grow normal hair.
Review number 3
I am 30 years old and I am almost bald! Than I didn’t cure: I rubbed on oil, smelled onions, burned my skin with pepper-pepper and mustard - all to no avail! I suffered for a long time, then I got tired of laying 3 hairs in six rows and decided to go to the trichologist.
And for good reason! I was diagnosed with "diffuse alopecia", and on the analyzes revealed that I have a whole "bouquet": low hemoglobin, hypothyroidism, hormonal failure in a feminine way. She was treated at the gynecologist, endocrinologist, took iron, thyroid hormones, contraceptives.
Hormonal ointments and minoxidil were prescribed on the head. Got better. Now I have a dilemma - to continue to restore hair or do pregnancy. I want a baby, but then all my treatment needs to be stopped.