No high-quality skin care can do without homemade masks. This is a real storehouse of nutrients, and the result after their use can be seen the next day. The list of the most popular includes yeast face masks at home. Due to their complex composition, they have an excellent effect on the skin of the face and are especially useful for oily skin.
Use and application
Yeast is a unique product. They contain vitamins H, B, PP, E, minerals and other equally useful substances. Masks with their use:
- Improve blood circulation.
- Normalize metabolic processes, provide hydration and nutrition.
- Increase the elasticity of the skin, even the complexion.
- Stimulate the production of elastin, collagen.
- Can completely cure acne, get rid of comedones.
- Protect from the negative effects of the environment.
A yeast mask will transform any skin. The tool is applied twice a week, and the whole course consists of twelve procedures, which, if necessary, can be repeated a month later.
Yeast Mask Features
Yeast mask due to its unique properties is distinguished by the following qualities:
- Shows oily skin. Normalizes fat metabolism, eliminates greasy shine, tightens pores, makes the dermis matte,
- Fights acne. Relieves inflammation, dries acne. Cleans the pores and significantly reduces the number of black spots on the face,
- Indispensable for fading skin. Well tightens the oval of the face, smoothes wrinkles, improves firmness and elasticity,
- Moisturizes and nourishes
- Removes pigmentation, makes freckles less noticeable, evens complexion,
- It has no contraindications, as it contains only natural ingredients. The exception is the individual intolerance of certain substances in the composition.
Yeast masks are highly effective. Can make any skin perfect. They can not be discounted in the daily care of the face.
Recipes of the most popular yeast masks
Home cosmetology gives the woman a lot of recipes for beauty and youth, and these are masks from yeast. Additional ingredients only enhance the beneficial effects of yeast on the skin.
For the preparation of cosmetics it is better to take baker's yeast, packaged in large briquettes. More valuable are those that easily fall apart. Maintain the mask on the face to be completely dry, and it is washed off with a sponge, generously soaked in water.
Yeast Nourishing Mask
Yeast diluted in warm milk. Add one chicken yolk, honey, vegetable oil and carrot juice. For greater effectiveness, you can drop the essential oil (rosemary, tea tree, lavender, ylang-ylang). Good for fading skin.
All masks should be applied from the center to the periphery along the massage lines. During the procedure, it is better to lie down and wait until it is completely dry, after which the product is washed off with water.
Yeast Masks Women Reviews
Yeast mask has won more than one female heart. Many of them noted that after regular use for fourteen days the condition of the skin improved. The number of wrinkles has decreased, and minor wrinkles have completely smoothed out. The dermis has become firm and elastic.
Owners of oily skin noticed a matting effect. Disappearance of oily shine, narrowing of enlarged pores. The mask removed inflammation, dried eels, reduced comedones.
Lightening with a mask is not so fast. The completely pigmented areas and freckles did not disappear, but the complexion, and the appearance of the skin, improved markedly.
- prepare a mask just before applying on the face,
- leave the product on the face for ten minutes,
- before applying the product it is good to steam the skin,
- during the procedure, take a horizontal position in order to maximally relax all the muscles of the face,
- in order to avoid redness, rash, itching and burning mask test on the back of the elbow,
- After a cosmetic session, rinse the skin with a decoction of calendula, lavender, chamomile or sage.
Yeast face mask is one of the most worthy and powerful tools in home cosmetology, which should be addressed. For the skin to amaze others with its beauty and health, they need to be done regularly.
About the fact that the benefits and harm can bring our health brewer's yeast, read here.
Why precisely yeast
The yeast face mask rescues from many skin problems of beautiful women: from wrinkles, acne, oily shine, pigmentation, clogged pores. This is the most versatile tool in folk cosmetology. Fungal substance contains a lot of components, each of which can bring the skin an invaluable benefit even separately.
What is so valuable face mask with yeast? Here is a list of the main nutrients that make up the dough.
- Vitamin B1. Normalizes cellular metabolism, makes tissue elastic.
- Vitamin B2. Accelerates the process of cell renewal and regeneration.
- Vitamin B5. Strengthens skin immunity and protects from harmful external influences.
- Folic acid . Relieves inflammation, dries out rashes, inhibits the spread of acne.
- Amino acids. They act as a catalyst for the production of your own collagen.
- Vitamin E. Awakens frozen cells, which helps smooth out wrinkles and creases, strengthen the facial contour.
- Niacin. It gives the skin a uniform, healthy and fresh tone.
- Biotin. Intensively moisturizes and nourishes dry skin, eliminates desquamation.
- Minerals Normalize the amount of sebum produced.
5 skin problems that yeast solves
Using a tool such as a mask of yeast for the face, at home you can solve a number of skin problems. Without expensive cosmetics, without salon procedures. Here are five basic tasks that yeast solves.
- Fat Yeast contributes to the pores and suppresses the activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Transitional age . Opara deeply cleanses the skin, pulling out of it pollution and pus, which prevents the further spread of acne, acne and inflammation.
- Wilt. The process of developing own collagen and elastin is resumed, which gives the tissues elasticity and smoothness.
- Dryness Subject to the presence of moisturizing ingredients in the mask, fungi enhance their action.
- Painful color. After a course of yeast masks, the skin will acquire a natural healthy color with a mother-of-pearl shade, and a blush will appear.
Since a dough mask is a specific means, there are a number of limitations to its use. Here is a list of the main contraindications:
- skin wounds, scratches, fresh burns,
- recent chemical peels, laser resurfacing and other cosmetic procedures,
- prolonged exposure to the sun
- skin diseases of infectious or fungal nature,
- hypersensitivity of the dermis.
Yeast Mask: A Variety of Recipes
Homemade yeast cosmetics have a rich history. Recipes were handed down from generation to generation, which helped women to preserve beauty and youth for a long time in the absence of industrial cosmetics and salon procedures. A great number of recipes have come down to us that, although they have undergone changes, have not lost their effectiveness.
Prescription table "just in case"
Yeast is suitable for any type of dermis. There are a number of proven and popular recipes for solving a variety of problems - from bleaching to rejuvenation. Instructions for preparing these mixtures are shown in the table below.
Table - Yeast Mask Recipes
|Against fat||- Yeast, |
- warm nonfat kefir (the mass should have the consistency of sour cream)
|Whitening||- Brewer's yeast, |
- 3% hydrogen peroxide (the mixture should have the consistency of sour cream)
|To cleanse the pores||- 10 g yeast, |
- a tablespoon of warm water,
- a teaspoon of lemon juice,
- egg white (pre-beat)
|Nutritional||- 10 g yeast, |
- a tablespoon of watermelon juice,
- a tablespoon of strawberry puree
|From pigmentation||- 20 g yeast, |
- a quarter cup of cucumber juice
|Dryness||- 10 g yeast, |
- three tablespoons of olive oil (preheat),
- a teaspoon of honey,
- egg yolk
|Cleansing||- Dry yeast, |
- warm milk (the mass should have a consistency of sour cream)
|For a healthy complexion||- 20 g yeast, |
- two tablespoons of lemon juice, grapefruit and currant (pre-heated)
|Acne||- 20 g yeast, |
- 20 g of oatmeal,
- a quarter cup of warm low-fat kefir,
- egg white (pre-beat)
|Peeling||- 10 g yeast, |
- two tablespoons of water (preheat),
- 5 g sugar,
- three drops of camphor oil
Anti-aging masks: 5 options
A rejuvenating yeast face mask is a salvation for mature skin, on which the first signs of fading are already visible. Beneficial microorganisms activate the regenerative processes in the cells, which allows the dermis to become smooth and elastic again. Five best recipes will help to restore your skin youth and health.
- Mix 50 g of yeast with 25 g of flour (rye works best).
- Mix with warm water to make the mass look like sour cream, and cover the container with a towel.
- Before use, let the dough wander for about a day.
- After washing, apply "AEVIT".
With onions and honey
- 10 g of beer or dry yeast, combine with a quarter cup of onion juice.
- Add a little honey.
- The procedure time is ten minutes.
- Brewer's yeast and sour cream are mixed in equal quantities.
- Leave the mask on your face for a quarter of an hour.
- If during this time the mask dries out, before removing it you need to soak with a damp cotton swab or sprinkle with water from a spray bottle.
Preparation for the procedure: 3 stages
The end result of using a mask depends largely on the quality of the preparation. There are three stages.
- Cleansing. Remove makeup and additionally treat the skin with baby soap.
- Steaming. Arrange a steam bath for your face by leaning over a container with hot herbal decoction. For dry skin, use linden, rose petals and chamomile. Oily epidermis responds well to oak bark and St. John's wort. For problem dermis, plantain, calendula and raspberry leaves will do.
- Mechanical cleansing. Use a gentle scrub to remove dead cells that may interfere with yeast.
10 tips on how to achieve a pronounced effect
If you want to extract the maximum benefit from a yeast face mask, you will find a lot of recommendations in the comments of cosmetologists and ordinary women. Take on board the ten basic tips.
- The right water. For the fermentation process to take place faster, the yeast needs to be filled with warm liquid, but not boiling water, otherwise the beneficial fungi will die. It is better to use filtered, bottled or distilled water.
- Stir the brew. Otherwise, lumps may form.
- Full course. For a pronounced and sustained effect, you need to go through 10-15 procedures. Depending on the type of epidermis and the severity of the problem, the mask is made once or twice a week.
- Exposure time The vital activity of fungi lasts about 15 minutes - this is the optimal duration of the procedure. Later, the mask may begin to freeze on the face, which makes it more difficult to remove from the face.
- Wash with cool water. High temperatures can be stressful to the skin.
- Use fresh remedy. No need to prepare a mask for future use, because the activity of fungi is short-term.
- Listen to your skin. If you feel a burning sensation, itching, or any other discomfort, immediately wash off the mask.
- Use fresh yeast. A face mask from dry yeast will be less effective, since the powder is obtained as a result of heat treatment.
- Give your skin a break. On the day of the procedure, do not use decorative cosmetics.
- Relax. Facial muscles can not be strained during the procedure. Therefore, it is better to spend her lying down without talking.
Yeast is not just an ingredient in home baking. This is a “vitamin bomb”, due to which the skin is literally transformed, regardless of its type. Yeast face mask against wrinkles, oily shine, peeling, acne and other troubles shows excellent results where professional cosmetics can be powerless.
"No more enlarged pores or inflammations", - girls reviews about yeast cosmetics
I like the mask on the basis of yeast, honey and olive oil. Thanks to its use, my facial wrinkles were smoothed out and my complexion improved.
I had acne, and my doctor prescribed a yeast mask as an addition to the complex treatment. The result on the face. After 3-4 procedures the skin of the face becomes soft, smooth. I still make such masks for myself, I am satisfied with the result.
For what I love yeast masks - they are always available, yeast is in the kitchen of any hostess. Such masks are easy to prepare, and the result pleases the owner of any skin. I have a combined skin type, so I make the most elemental mask - yeast is diluted with boiled water and a drop of lemon juice. The mask is mushy and easy to apply on the face. I put on face. Wash off after 20 minutes - the skin is fresh, clean, smooth. No enlarged pores or inflammations. Be sure to wipe your face with a tonic.
I love various face masks and often do them. Yeast has also been made many times. The effect is well noticeable. I have skin with oily T-zone, enlarged pores, inflammation. After the yeast mask, the pores are narrowed, shine is removed. The skin becomes matte, looks refreshed. Before applying, the face must be steamed with a decoction of herbs, chamomile suits me well. The only thing I don’t like in a yeast mask is the smell. But it is quite possible to accept him, because the results do not disappoint.
I have problem skin that periodically becomes inflamed. Used medical cosmetics, as a result, peeling appeared. A yeast mask with kefir helped to clean the pores, reduce their appearance and improve the overall skin condition.
Natural remedy in the fight against age-related changes
Yeast is a unicellular fungus, essentially a living organism, which, among other things, contains a huge amount of useful chemicals:
- Folic acid - has anti-inflammatory properties and a drying effect.
- Amino Acids - improve the condition of the outer and deep layers of the dermis, rejuvenate it.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - One of the best antioxidants that help restore the epidermis and the deeper layers of the dermis.
- Niacin (nicotinic acid) - levels tone, relieves of pigmentary spots, dullness and yellowness of the face.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or H) - effective moisturizer.
- Thiamine (B1) - tones the skin and fills them with energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) - accelerates the process of cell renewal, refreshing the complexion.
- Pantothenic acid (B5) - protects the dermis from negative external factors.
- Minerals - the product contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine and other mineral substances necessary for the dermis to improve the metabolic processes in its cells and contribute to the normalization of the process of sebum production.
All these substances are able to penetrate deep into the tissues, stimulating the production of collagen - a protein that helps maintain the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
In addition, they accelerate wound healing, have an antibacterial effect and serve as good prevention of acne and an acne treatment.
Indications and limitations
Yeast cosmetics are great for fighting wrinkles on all skin types. Simultaneously with the general rejuvenating effect, it individually affects each type of skin:
- eliminates greasiness and oily shine, normalizes the function of the glands, cleanses and tightens the pores - on a fat,
- relieves from peeling - on dry,
- satiates useful substances - on the combined,
- fights with inflammation and other defects - on the problem.
Therefore, the use of this cosmetic is recommended to solve most problems with the skin of the face.
However, despite all the benefits of the fungal product, Yeast cosmetics are contraindicated in:
- the presence of damage to the epidermis,
- pathologies of infectious or fungal origin,
- redness or burning sensation - These symptoms indicate an allergic reaction to the ingredients.
For the preparation of cosmetics at home, you can use any yeast (dry, compressed or liquid). It is noteworthy that a number of cosmetologists consider the dry look less effective. However, there is no evidence of this yet.
In order for home cosmetics to bring maximum benefit, it must be properly prepared. In particular, properly prepare for use the main ingredient.
The exceptions are beer (liquid), which are used without any prior preparation. Dry ones must be dissolved in warm water (not in boiling water!) And left to ferment for half an hour.
Carefully crushed pressed ones are also dissolved in a slightly heated liquid, but they need to ferment for an hour and a half in order to reach the “condition”.
During fermentation, the solution should be mixed as often as possible - so that all the lumps dissolve and form a homogeneous mass. When the resulting mass is “reached,” other ingredients can be added to it.
For best effect, it is recommended to use filtered or mineral water without gas. Also, water can be replaced with milk, kefir, peroxide and other liquids.
Ready-made cosmetics can be stored for up to three days, but at the same time its use is reduced every day. Therefore, it is better to prepare a fresh solution each time.
Before applying the homemade paste, the face must be thoroughly cleaned (for example, by scrubbing) or steamed - in this case, the nutrients are better absorbed and their effect will be more effective.
You can steam your face over a steam bath from ordinary water, but it is better to use herbal infusions, which will further enhance the benefits derived from the procedure.
Ready yeast paste is distributed over the face evenly, light strokes.
The procedure time is 15-20 minutes. At this time, it is best to be at rest - professional cosmetologists say that in this case it will be possible to get the maximum benefit from the mask.
After the procedure, dried paste is thoroughly washed off. At the same time it is necessary to use contrast washing - alternately with warm and cold water. In conclusion, a moisturizing and nourishing cream is applied on the face.
It is recommended to make masks at least 2-3 times a week, while each time you can add different products as an additional ingredient. The course of therapy is from 1 to 2 months. After which you should take a break.
To date, there are a large number of recipes for homemade yeast-based cosmetics, including anti-wrinkle. The most popular ones:
- With flour. 50 g of the main ingredient is diluted with a liquid in a large container to a thickness of sour cream, after which 25 g of flour (rye) is added to the same place. The resulting mass is covered with gauze and cleaned for a day in a warm place. Such a mask is applied with a thick layer. At the same time, it can be applied not only on the face, but also on the neck and decollete. Suitable for oily dermis.
- With onion juice. 10 grams of yeast mass is diluted with 32 ml of freshly squeezed onion juice. Add 5 ml of honey. After that, all components are thoroughly mixed and applied to the face. For several applications this compound will help to visibly rejuvenate the skin, moisturize it and saturate it with nutrients. Alternatively, in a pasty mass, you can add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Suitable for dermis with high fat content.
- With milk. One of the simplest anti-aging recipes, for which only 30 g of live yeast fungus and warm milk (not hot) are needed. The mixture is brought to a consistency that will be most convenient for applying to the face. When fatty derma milk can be replaced with kefir or yogurt, and with increased dryness is to enter into the composition of wheat flour and 5 ml of honey.
- With cabbage. Chopped cabbage leaves are thoroughly mixed with honey (a small spoon) and a teaspoon of yeast paste. This composition will not only help smooth out wrinkles, but also significantly improve the complexion.
- With strawberry. A tablespoon of yeast is added to the puree of ripe strawberries. The consistency of the mixture should resemble cream. After which the container with the composition is placed in a saucepan with warm water and is expected to start fermentation, then used for its intended purpose. Wash off the composition after 15 minutes with warm water. This combination of natural ingredients effectively fights even wrinkles and makes the skin more beautiful and fresh.
- Oily. For the rejuvenation and improvement of dry skin with hypersensitivity paste well with 1 tablespoon of yeast, diluted in warm kefir and 2 tbsp. l softened (not melted!) butter. Oil can be replaced with fat sour cream.
- Honey-vinegar. A mixture of 1 tsp yeast ingredient, 3 tsp, will help to cope with peeling. cream and 1 tsp. vinegar and honey. To prepare the yeast is first mixed with cream and let it begin to ferment, after which the other ingredients are added.
- With a cucumber. 2 tbsp. l the yeast is stirred to a pasty consistency in the juice from two medium cucumbers. Apply for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- With peroxide. Well cleaned and rejuvenated yeast, diluted in hydrogen peroxide (the mixture should be thick and easy to apply).
The older the age, the more intensive cosmetic procedures are needed to combat age-related skin changes. And the more effective cosmetics will be needed.
So, for women in age 50 + a perfect solution would be a mixture of 20 g of yeast, diluted in two tablespoons. l milk with the addition of 1 tbsp. l melted honey in a water bath, and 1 tbsp. l slightly warmed linseed oil and ½ tsp of fish oil.
And women after 60 years masks consisting of yeast, raw eggs and 1 tsp of honey with the addition of a few drops of chamomile oil are recommended.
One of the most problematic areas, where wrinkles become faster and more often, is the area around the eyes. Yeast preparations are also great for caring for it. However, for this zone, home-made cosmetic blends should contain softening elements.
Alternatively, you can try the milk-yeast mixture with the addition of rye flour, olive (or sunflower) oil, liquid honey and eggs (all the ingredients for 1 tbsp. L). Immediately after cooking paste is applied to the skin. After 10-15 minutes, the product is washed off.
The benefit of these masks for withering skin is confirmed by many professional cosmetologists and doctors. In addition, for greater efficiency, they advise taking brewer's yeast also inside - to increase immunity and normalize metabolism (these factors also have a beneficial effect on the skin condition of the face).
Unlike many modern products, home-made yeast-based cosmetic formulations are 100% natural, and therefore almost all positive reviews about them are.
Those who have already tried them on themselves, note that after applying them, the skin really becomes much more elastic, smooth, fine wrinkles disappear, and deep wrinkles are reduced.
In addition, thanks to such masks, we managed to even out the complexion, get rid of problems such as acne and acne, cope with excessive greasiness and oily sheen, stop peeling and eliminate redness.
With the help of regular yeast procedures, even older women could once again feel beautiful, attractive and confident!
Yeast face mask recipe - see the next video.
The benefits of yeast for the skin
This product is truly unique. It has a fungal nature, thanks to which it absorbed a lot of useful substances. Absolutely unique and very rich chemical composition allows to use it as a very effective means to combat wrinkles, as well as anti-inflammatory agents from acne.
The composition of the yeast contains the following elements:
- thiamine (energy-giving vitamin B1) is responsible for metabolism at the cellular level, tones the skin,
- Riboflavin (vitamin of beauty and growth B2) supports the natural rate of cell division and a stable renewal of the skin of the face, making it look fresh and updated,
- Pantothenic acid (eliminating stress from vitamin B5) protects the skin from the harmful effects of cosmetics, the surrounding atmosphere and stress,
- folic acid (vitamin B9) has drying and anti-inflammatory properties, and it is thanks to her that homemade masks from yeast can effectively accelerate the treatment of acne and other inflammatory processes on the skin of the face,
- mineral elements are actively involved in the metabolism of cells, thereby improving the appearance of the skin, regulate the sebaceous glands and relieve oily shine,
- Amino acids are able to activate the natural mechanism of production of own collagen of the skin, which makes it more elastic, elastic, pleasant and smooth to the touch,
- tocopherol (vitamin E) participates in the processes of tissue regeneration, returns cells to life with slower development, improves facial contour, relieves skin from sagging and smoothes wrinkles,
- Biotin (vitamin for skin and hair B7, H) nourishes and perfectly moisturizes dry, flaky face skin,
- Niacin (vitamin B3, PP) eliminates unhealthy skin tones, makes it beautiful and radiant.
When you apply a yeast-based mask on your face, all the listed substances penetrate the skin and begin their positive effects at the cellular level.
Yeast-Based Mask Recipes at Home
Folk remedies for skin care sometimes absolutely not inferior to cosmetic procedures in expensive beauty salons. But before you prepare a rejuvenating mask yourself, it is important to eliminate the risk of allergies, determine the components of natural origin and choose an effective and simple recipe. Thus, you will surely achieve the desired result.
Anti-aging mask should be selected individually, based on skin type. Natural yeast has a lot of positive properties - anti-inflammatory, regenerating, nourishing and tonic. With regular use of yeast-based masks, you can smooth out folds, tighten the facial contour, improve the appearance of the skin around the eyes, get rid of inflammation, acne and acne.
- For dry skin
When the signs of aging are already felt, it's time to use an effective anti-wrinkle treatment. On the preparation of a cosmetic mask from dry yeast will take only a few minutes. The procedure should be repeated up to three times a week, but after the second application, the first result will be noticeable. The skin becomes smoother, evens out its color, and the sensations of dryness and flaking are.
- any vegetable oil to your taste - 4 tablespoons,
- powdered dry yeast - 2 tablespoons.
Take a convenient bowl and put together the components. Stir until smooth. Apply the finished gruel on the area of the face in need of care, leave for 12-15 minutes. Wash well with warm water and apply any moisturizer.
- Yeast mask after 40 years
In the life of every woman there comes a time when the approach of old age begins to be felt. Therefore, anti-aging procedures are very popular in folk medicine. The following mask will give the face a light haze and will relieve small wrinkles. It is recommended to use it up to three times a week.
- dry powdered yeast - 1 tablespoon,
- egg 1 protein,
- melted honey - 1 tablespoon,
- baked milk - 2 tablespoons,
- any vegetable oil of your choice - 1 tablespoon,
- wheat flour - 1 tablespoon.
Combine all the listed ingredients in one container, mix. Leave to brew for 30-40 minutes, then apply the mass on the face for 15 minutes. Then remove the mask from the face and wash thoroughly.
- Yeast mask after 50 years
The skin aging process is irreversible, and every year it only accelerates. Therefore, facial skin care after 50 years should be very intense, and here you can not do without natural home remedies. It is recommended to make this mask up to three times a week, but the result becomes visible after the third application. It suits any skin type and is very easy to make at home.
You will need the following components:
- dry powdered yeast - 1 tablespoon,
- warm milk - 3 tablespoons,
- lime honey - 1 tablespoon,
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
Dissolve the specified amount of dry yeast in warm milk. Make a homogeneous mass, then add butter and honey, mix thoroughly. Apply the resulting mask to clean and dry skin of the face, leave for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Yeast Mask for the skin around the eyes
The appearance of wrinkles on the face can not be upset, but you should most carefully treat the delicate and thin skin around the eyes. Wrinkles in this area are excellent help dry yeast, on the basis of which you can prepare an effective mask. The result after the procedure is noticeable immediately. The mask is suitable for combination and oily skin for regular care. It should be applied up to two times a week.
To prepare you will need the following components:
- dry powdered yeast - 1 tablespoon,
- fresh lemon - 1 piece,
- protein 1 egg.
Observe the following cooking sequence.
Manually squeeze the juice from a third of lemon. Separately, beat the juice with protein. Pour dry yeast into the resulting mass and achieve uniformity. Spread the finished composition under the eyes and leave for 5-7 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Regularly using the above-described recipes suitable for your skin type, in two weeks you will see noticeable positive changes. Do not forget that wrinkles are much easier to prevent than to deal with them. Be young and beautiful!
Yeast Mask Recipes for Oily Skin
Most often, girls with oily skin complain of excessive facial shine, red spots and rashes (acne, acne or acne).
#1: A universal kefir-yeast mask for hair and face skin will help us to cope with these imperfections of the dermis.
Two tablespoons of fresh yeast stir with a spoon of yogurt, it turns out a thick pasty mixture. Her soft circular motions need to be applied on the dermis and leave for half an hour.The mixture will help to cope with excessive secretion of sebum and clean the pores. In the same way, sour cream mask is made for the face, the properties and effect are practically the same as the above recipe.
# 2: Banana mask.
In addition to cleansing procedures, you should also properly moisturize the combined skin, because, as is often the case, the wings of the nose and chin glisten, and the skin on the cheeks, on the contrary, is very pulling due to dryness. In this case, you need to take one fruit of a banana, peel it from the skin, and mash it in a puree with a spoonful of active yeast. Mix olive oil with two spoons and apply on face. Hold for half an hour.
# 3: For girls with pale problem skin, a mask of yeast with grapefruit will be the salvation.
As an option, you can take any citrus. We clean the fruit, mash it in porridge, add a spoonful of yeast, previously diluted with water, mix it. Apply to the dermis and leave for 20-30 minutes.
# 4: Yeast and milk masks are great for combination skin.
We break the yeast into small pieces and dissolve it in warm milk. The fluid should be approximately 37 degrees. After the resulting mass is applied on the face and leave for half an hour. This mixture is also useful for the body if you suffer from acne on your back or buttocks.
Yeast: what are and where are applied
Yeast is a microorganism of fungal origin. In the course of their livelihoods, they produce carbon dioxide, due to which they are widely demanded in cooking. However, this is not all: it is much more important that yeast secrete a huge amount of valuable substances. They are a source of protein and various vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and organic iron. This set of components allows the use of yeast for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
It is known that yeast was used by the ancient Egyptians. At the same time, they were spread not only in the culinary sphere: Queen Nefertiti was preparing a magic mixture for face care, consisting of yeast, water and olive oil.
This healing product is used in the fight against anemia, pyelonephritis, diabetes, neuralgia and other diseases. However, the use of yeast for solving dermatological problems is considered particularly effective. So, with their help they treat eczema, dermatosis, acne, furunculosis and acne. When added to various masks, yeasts have a lifting effect, nourish and smooth the skin, and are successfully used for anti-aging care.
During the fermentation of yeast, a large amount of valuable substances for the skin is released.
The healing properties of yeast for the face
What exactly are the beneficial properties of the yeast for the skin? To find out what effect the masks have on the skin with the addition of this healing product, it is worth getting acquainted with its composition. The following items have the most valuable value:
- amino acids that trigger the mechanism of collagen production in tissues,
- trace elements (potassium, magnesium, iodine, iron and others) that affect the metabolism and regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands,
- thiamine, improves blood flow,
- Riboflavin, accelerating tissue regeneration,
- folic acid, anti-inflammatory effect,
- Pantothenic acid, which strengthens the protective mechanisms of the dermis,
- niacin, eliminating puffiness,
- tocopherol that promotes skin rejuvenation,
- biotin, restoring the water balance in the tissues.
Such a complex of biologically active substances is a real find for fading, dull and lifeless skin. Thanks to its foamy consistency, the yeast instantly penetrates the dermis, nourishing and rejuvenating the tissues. So, under the action of the elements of the tool, the following changes occur in the skin:
- increased tone - the face tightens, fine wrinkles disappear, and deep ones turn into less pronounced folds,
- wounds, abrasions, various inflammations and irritations are healed (from simple pimples to pustules),
- skin is deeply cleansed and becomes fresh, velvety and soft,
- swelling disappears and evens out the tone
- peeling and excessive dryness,
- pores are narrowed and shine decreases.
The product is suitable for external use even at a young age: cosmetologists often recommend yeast to adolescents (from the age of 13) to eliminate various kinds of rashes.
As a rule, yeast is used to improve the skin of the face in combination with other ingredients: they are diluted with water, milk, kefir and add equally valuable components to enhance the effect of the mask. Yeast blends have both their pros and cons. It is more convenient to consider the features of the compositions in the form of a table.
Table: advantages and disadvantages of masks with the addition of yeast
Effective face mask yeast recipes for wrinkles at home
It is very easy to prepare and apply a yeast mask: the procedure will not take you much time. All ingredients are readily available and most likely already available in your home. Remember that when preparing mixtures it is important to observe the dosage and not to replace one product with another, unless indicated in the recipe, all components are selected in a special way and reinforce the effect of each other. Formulations must be selected not only in accordance with the cosmetic problems to be solved, but also on the basis of your skin type.
The cost of the product is very low: 100 grams of “live” pressed yeast costs about 15 rubles, and 10 grams of dry composition - about 20 rubles.
Preparation and recommendations for procedures
For the preparation of cosmetic mixtures it is better to choose ordinary yeast, also referred to as "live". They are produced in briquettes and are known to everyone who at least once made pastries at home. Beauticians believe that it is in such yeast contains the maximum number of healing components.
Granulated yeast is less effective than a live product.
Before proceeding with anti-aging procedures, it is important to properly prepare the main ingredient. You can do this as follows:
- If you use ordinary yeast, they must first be ground to the consistency of the powder.
- The ground composition before mixing with other ingredients must be diluted with warm liquid to speed up the fermentation process.
- The prepared mixture should be kept for about 1 hour. However, when using dry yeast, this time is reduced to 30 minutes, since they dissolve faster in liquid.
- In order to make the composition homogeneous, stir the infused yeast from time to time.
After adding other ingredients to the dissolved yeast, the mask can be applied to the face: it is better to do this with a brush, which allows you to make a uniform layer. Maintaining the mixture on the face is recommended no longer than 30 minutes, otherwise it will harden with a thick film that will be very difficult to remove. Stick to the time indicated for each recipe.
It is advisable to use the entire prepared mixture immediately: in the case of storage of the mixture, the use of the components is reduced, and in some cases this composition may be harmful.
Remember that you should not carry out the procedure on untreated facial skin. Any impurities and particles of cosmetics will penetrate deep into the dermis along with the yeast composition. Therefore, be sure to wipe your face with a cotton pad using your regular lotion before the session, and also use a scrub or steam the skin over a bath with hot decoction of chamomile, sage or celandine. The active components of the mask faster and deeper into wide open pores.
Facial steaming using a hot bath to further open the pores and improve the quality of the procedure
Yeast masks are recommended to be used with a frequency of 1-2 times per week based on the recipe. The total duration of treatment is about 2 months. If you want to consolidate or strengthen the result, then repeat the course after 1–1.5 months.
Anti-Aging Yeast Masks
Yeast compounds, supplemented with suitable ingredients, provide an unrivaled lifting effect. They can be used for any skin type and are a real find for flabby and flaccid skin. With regular use, cell renewal and nutrition are greatly enhanced, which makes the skin of the face young and fresh.
Most often, the following recipe is used as anti-aging care, which is suitable even for those who have turned 60 years old:
- Squeeze the juice from lemon or grapefruit - all you need is 2 tablespoons of liquid.
- Dissolve in the resulting juice 1 tablespoon of pressed yeast, pre-crushed.
- Beat the egg, combine with diluted yeast and pour a teaspoon of natural liquid honey and 10 drops of chamomile oil into the mass.
- Stir until smooth and apply on face and neck for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the product by rinsing the face with plenty of water.
- Use the mixture 2 times a week.
If you have very dry skin, then supplement the refreshing mask with a teaspoon of olive oil.
The mask with the addition of pure vitamins A and E will help to absorb the fading skin with moisture and valuable elements. For its preparation you will need the following ingredients:
- live yeast - no more than 2 teaspoons,
- warmed milk - 4 tsp.
- natural honey (liquid) - 1 teaspoon,
- potato starch - 1 tsp,
- liquid vitamins A and E - 2 drops each.
Nutrient mixture of these components is prepared as follows:
- For breeding yeast, fill them with the specified amount of warm milk. Wait about 1 hour - let the mixture infuse.
- Add honey, starch and liquid vitamins to the prepared composition.
- Apply the mixed mixture in layers: wait for the first layer to harden on the face, then apply the second. Do 5 such repetitions. Do not lubricate the composition of the skin of the eyelids.
- Wait only 20 minutes and clean your face, washed with mineral water.
It is recommended to apply a mask with vitamins 2 times a week. After 10 repetitions, take a break of 3-4 weeks, and then try the procedure again to achieve the best effect.
Be sure to check before making masks, including honey, if you have an individual intolerance to bee products. If necessary, replace the honey with plain yogurt (just take a natural composition) with a pinch of oat bran.
If you want to smooth the skin near the eyes and reduce the severity of the so-called “crow's feet”, then buckwheat flour should be added to the yeast mixture. This composition nourishes and tightens the skin without drying. Preparing a mask like this:
- Fill with warm milk pressed yeast at the rate of 1 teaspoon of the main component to 2 teaspoons of liquid.
- When the composition is infused, add 1 teaspoon of buckwheat flour. Stir until smooth.
- Take cotton pads, distribute the resulting mixture over them and apply on the lower eyelids.
- Cover your eyes and lie down for about 15 minutes, then remove the cotton pads and wash.
You should not make masks on the area close to the eyes too often - once a week is enough for 2 months.
Buckwheat flour is used in combination with yeast to get rid of wrinkles near the eyes
To even out the complexion
Yeast mixtures can also be used to whiten age spots, spots from pimples, remove freckles and even out the shade of the face. Perhaps the greatest benefit in this sense has cucumber juice. Only it is necessary to take freshly squeezed - it contains a high concentration of the necessary substances. For the preparation of the composition suitable yeast powder, which must be prepared as follows:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of yeast in powder form with 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice so that the consistency of sour cream is obtained.
- Treat the surface of the face with the resulting mixture, avoiding application of the product to the eyelid skin, and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water. If you feel skin tightness, use a moisturizer.
It is believed that yeast in combination with cucumber juice can cope even with pigmentation that appears in old age.
Wheat germination is also used to even out the tone and give the skin a fresh look. This tool is a powerful biostimulant of plant origin, which has a rejuvenating effect on the skin. In combination with live yeast, this mask has no equal in the matter of promptly improving skin condition. You need very few components:
- yeast, better pressed, - 2 tablespoons,
- floral honey - no more than 1 teaspoon,
- wheat germ - enough 1 tablespoon.
Mixing ingredients and applying the mask is as follows:
- Sprouted wheat must first be prepared: rinse and grind in a mortar.
- To the resulting slurry, add the yeast and honey in the indicated doses.
- After mixing and applying the composition on the face, hold for 20 minutes.
- Wash with plain running water.
A biostimulating mask is recommended to be done systematically once a week. After 2 months, take a break for a month.
Against inflammatory formations
Masks with the addition of yeast are great for relieving various kinds of inflammations: redness, acne, acne. The compositions contribute to deep cleansing of pores and getting rid of black spots. After several applications, you will notice that the skin is lightened, and there is less irritation on the face.
Most often, for cleansing the face is used a recipe in which the yeast is combined with hydrogen peroxide. It is simple to prepare structure:
- Dissolve 1.5 teaspoons of pressed yeast in 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide. You should have a mixture similar to sour cream.
- Spread the composition with a brush over the face, avoiding the skin of the eyelids, and leave for 15 minutes.
- To remove the mixture, wipe the skin with a cotton disc treated with chamomile broth. To prepare one portion of the broth, pour 2 teaspoons of flowers with a glass of water, then boil them for 10 minutes. After cooling, strain the composition and use the liquid to better cleanse the skin.
Anti-inflammatory mixture can be used 1-2 times a week - the frequency depends on the severity of problems with the skin. One course consists of 15 procedures.
Video: yeast mask against black points
Effectively relieves pimples and removes shine mask that combines the following components:
- yeast - enough 1 tablespoon,
- nonfat yogurt - 3 tablespoons,
- starch - 1 tablespoon,
- lemon juice - 1 tsp,
- Thyme ester - 2 drops,
- mint ester - 2 drops.
Prepare the mixture in steps:
- Slightly warm the yogurt and dissolve the yeast in it.
- Add starch, lemon juice and essential oils.
- Stir the mass, achieving complete homogeneity, and distribute over the face, especially carefully treating problem areas.
- Wash off the composition can be in 15 minutes.
- Perform the procedure 2 hours before bedtime twice a week. Just complete 10–12 sessions.
Essential oils are added to the mixture at the last moment - they evaporate very quickly. However, they need to be well stirred in the mass so that they do not turn out to be concentrated on one part of the face: this can lead to a burn.
Fast moisturizing and softening
The mask with the addition of homemade sour cream has powerful nourishing and softening properties. Of course, you can use the store product, but in this case it is important to choose high-fat sour cream (from 30%). The mask below is particularly suitable for owners of sensitive skin prone to flaking and dryness. In addition to the moisturizing effect, the composition also has a whitening effect due to the use of green tea infusion for washing. You can prepare the composition according to this recipe:
- Take sour cream (enough 2 tablespoons) and dissolve the crushed pressed yeast in it.
- Add 2 drops of esters of rose, geranium and patchouli, then mix well.
- Lubricate the prepared mass of face and wait for 20 minutes until the mask will work.
- Remove the composition with a cotton pad. For washing you can use the infusion of green tea, prepared at the rate of 1 teaspoon of leaves for 0.5 liters of boiling water.
Moisturizing mask with the addition of sour cream is applied 2 times a week. The minimum rate is about 15 procedures, the maximum - within 2 months to restore very dry areas of the face.
For sensitive skin, a yeast mixture with the addition of spirulina is also used. The extract of this seaweed is able to work wonders: under the influence of healing components, the skin becomes younger, tightens and becomes very soft to the touch. Additionally, it is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action. To prepare a lifting mixture for dry skin at one time, use the recipe:
- Dissolve sugar (no more than 1 teaspoon) in a tablespoon of warm water.
- Add 20 grams of live or 5 grams of dry yeast, as well as 1 teaspoon of rye or wheat flour.
- Stir gently to make the mixture uniform, and leave the mixture to ferment the yeast.
- When the composition becomes thick enough, like sour cream, add 0.5 teaspoon of jojoba oil to it.
- At the end, add 0.5 tsp of spirulina powder.
- After mixing the mass to a uniform consistency, distribute it over the face, including the skin of the eyelids closer to the eyes.
- You need to hold the mask for 20 minutes - then wash it with plenty of water.
The mask using spirulina is applied 1 time in 4–5 days for 1.5–2 months. After this time, pause and return to sessions in 5-6 weeks.
To reduce oily skin
Since the yeast in itself dries the skin a little, they are perfectly suited for the preparation of mixtures designed to reduce the excessive fat content of facial areas. They improve the activity of the sebaceous glands, due to which the greasy luster disappears and the skin is better cleansed.
A proven remedy in the fight against oily and inflamed skin is horseradish root. This plant is an excellent antiseptic and contains a significant concentration of valuable components that contribute not only to restore the water balance, but also have an anti-aging effect on the skin. For one portion of the composition you need the following components:
- pressed yeast - enough teaspoon,
- warmed milk - 1 tablespoon,
- horseradish root, pre-crushed, - 1 tablespoon.
Instructions for the preparation of the composition includes the following steps:
- Pound the yeast in warm milk and rub the cleaned horseradish root on a grater.
- Stir the prepared ingredients and immediately spread on the face using a brush. Do not apply to the skin close to the eyes!
- After 15 minutes, wash and lubricate the treated surface with a light cream.
The mask with the addition of horseradish has a strong effect, so it is recommended to use it with an interval of 7-8 days. Just enough to do 15 procedures.
With a combination of skin type, when the cheek area is characterized by dryness, and the rest of the face - with fat, it is useful to add banana pulp to the yeast composition. This mixture quickly leads to normal water-fat balance without drying the skin. The most popular is the following recipe:
- Mash with a fork banana pulp (better to take over-ripe fruit).
- Pound the resulting banana puree with live yeast in the amount of 2 tablespoons.
- Pour olive oil into the mixture - no more than 2 tablespoons will be required. Pour in the oil gradually, mixing well the composition.
- After applying the composition on the face and neck, wait 30 minutes.
- Wash the banana-yeast mass with mineral water.
- Repeat sessions once a week for a month.
Banana is a strong antioxidant and helps fight skin aging. Its inclusion in the yeast mask allows to improve the complexion and clean the epidermis from the dead layer. After 4-5 applications, you will notice that the skin in the T-zone becomes less oily, and the surface of the cheeks looks more moist and toned.
For turning banana pulp into a puree it is better to use a fork
When will the first results
Yeast masks are distinguished by quite high efficiency: after 3-4 sessions you will notice a decrease in the number of pimples and an even complexion. The skin will become more silky, smooth and moisturized without an unpleasant oily sheen. It takes more time to smooth superficial wrinkles and general tightening of facial contours - visible results can be seen after one course. Be patient and, if you are seeing a change for the better, then repeat the procedure after the break to consolidate the result.
Yeast masks reviews, including cosmetologists
Beautiful to be simple and not so expensive, as many say, because in our kitchen is just a storehouse of nutrients for our skin. I want to offer you another very good face mask that will saturate your skin with vitamins, smooth fine wrinkles, make it more smooth and radiant health. It is suitable for normal and dry skin. If you have oily skin, exclude olive oil from its composition. To prepare the mask you need: - 1 tea. Spoon yeast (normal or dry) - 1 tsp. a spoon of honey (liquid not candied) - 1 tablespoon of kefir - 1 cup of tea. Spoon olive or sunflower oil - 1 table. Spoon wheat flour. First, stir the yeast with honey until they are completely dissolved, then mix with the other ingredients, add flour so much that it would have the consistency of sour cream of medium thickness. The resulting mask is slightly warmed up in a water bath and warmly applied on previously cleansed skin. Withstand 20 minutes and gently rinse with warm water. After the mask we apply your moisturizing cream. After applying it, the skin becomes unusually smooth and rejuvenated.
The recipe of this mask was suggested to me by my mother-in-law, she regularly makes all kinds of homemade masks. The recipe is simple: take the yeast (we took not dry), melt them and add a little warm milk. Then we put on the skin of the face and wait for the mask to dry. After the mask has dried, carefully remove it with a cotton pad and warm water and then, if desired, you can apply your favorite face cream. The effect of the mask is stunning! The skin becomes delightful! Soft, smooth, the complexion is evened out, inflammations are removed. Just a miracle mask and in fact is accessible to everyone. I think there is milk and yeast in every refrigerator, and even if there is no yeast, you can buy them, they are inexpensive. Of course, there are certain inconveniences: this mask needs to be prepared, to mix the ingredients, to make sure that it does not turn out to be too thin or too thick, and the face doesn’t have very pleasant sensations and the smell is not the same as those purchased ... But for that it is very cheap and not at all effective not inferior to expensive masks. My house is full of purchased masks, but sometimes I indulge my skin with this wonderful mask of natural ingredients)
I tried, however, after the first skin began to peel off intensively, I just acted on the principle “more is better”: D, and took a whole tablespoon of yeast. As a result, perereshila skin. But in the following masks she kept the proportions, cooked not on water, but on hydrogen peroxide. These masks bleached my face perfectly; no whitening cream I bought gave such an effect. Now I try to make yeast masks regularly. For my combination of skin is well suited like this: 1/2 tsp. pressed yeast 4 drops of peroxide, drops of 6 aloe juice and a drop of essential oils of sage and bergamot. The components are mixed and applied to a slightly moist skin after washing for 15 minutes. The mask moisturizes, tightens pores, mattes, heals all pimples, brightens pigmentation and evens out skin tone. The mask will work better if you make peeling before. I also like the mask for the eye zone, for which 1/3 tsp. pressed yeast; I dilute it with a small amount of milk; I add 3 drops of avocado oil and a drop of EM roses. I put the mixture for 15 minutes, then take it off with a damp cloth. The mask remarkably smoothes the “crow's feet” - an immediate instant lifting effect, refreshes the skin, removes dark shadows under the eyes from fatigue and lack of sleep.
Yeast is widely used in cosmetology, because they have a foamy consistency. They quickly penetrate into the inner layers of the skin and begin to act almost immediately after application to the skin. Especially shown are yeasts for oily skin, as well as cleans from fat secretions and refresh it. In fact, there are a lot of different recipes for masks with yeast. So, you can cook and nutritious, and tonic, and moisturizing, and even lifting. Moreover, everything is natural and no chemistry!
Tatyana Voloschuk, esthetician cosmetologist
Before making a yeast mask client, make a sample. In yeast, there are vitamins of group B, they can cause allergies.
Sych Nelly Albertovna, cosmetologist
With proper preparation and application, yeast masks in a short time can make your skin healthy, radiant and young. This affordable product, which costs just a penny, contains so many useful substances that it can replace expensive anti-aging procedures. Of course, yeast will not relieve you completely of wrinkles, but noticeably tighten the contours, smooth out small folds and generally improve the appearance of the face. And the use of a healing agent in combination with equally effective components will ensure high efficiency of the procedure.