Hair removal in the intimate area always causes conflicting feelings in a woman. On the one hand, everyone wants to ensure that the skin in this part of the body is completely smooth and silky. On the other hand, the removal of excess hairs in the bikini zone is quite painful. Here, on thin and delicate skin, hard and thick hair grows, and hair removal is accompanied by painful sensations, and severe irritations often appear on the skin afterwards. Therefore, most women choose a depilatory cream.
Principle of operation means
Many people have the erroneous opinion that the depilatory cream, after applying to the skin, destroys the hair root, and therefore the hair falls out. But if it were in reality, the hairs would not grow back as early as 2-3 days after the procedure.
In fact, the chemical components that make up the product have a destructive effect on the hair shaft, which consists of a keratin skeleton (keratin is a protein that determines the mechanical strength of a hair). Under the influence of the thioglycolic salt of sodium or potassium, the connections between the protein chains dissolve and the core is destroyed. At the same time, the hair follicle remains intact.. Consequently, the depilatory cream acts like a razor, i.e. it removes only the visible part of the hair.
Manufacturers introduce chemical or herbal supplements (extracts of chamomile, aloe vera, silk proteins, etc.), which affect hair root: they slow down the growth of hairs and make them less rigid.
Advantages and disadvantages of depilatory cream
The use of chemical means for hair removal in the intimate area has several advantages over other types of depilation:
- painful sensations are completely absent (in comparison with wax or depilator),
- The ingredients of the cream not only remove hairs, but also nourish the skin, gently care for it,
- the procedure does not last long - only 5–10 min.,
- irritations in the form of redness or itching are extremely rare,
- application of the cream does not require any skills
- means for depilation have an affordable price (from 30 p.).
The disadvantages of chemical hair removal include:
- probability of allergies,
- the duration of the effect is only 2-7 days,
- specific chemical smell that can persist on the skin after using the product,
- the presence of a number of contraindications.
In the bikini zone, the skin is much softer compared to other parts of the body. Therefore, the choice of means for hair removal must be carefully approached and consider the following points:
- destination When buying a cream must be considered for which areas it is recommended to use. If, for example, to use compositions for depilating the legs, which are more active, this can significantly affect the delicate skin surface of the bikini area. Therefore, it is necessary to purchase only products for the intimate part of the body or for sensitive skin,
- manufacturer. Experts advise to stop their attention on the well-known manufacturers who have already been able to positively establish themselves in the market of cosmetic products,
- composition. Before purchasing depilatory cream, its composition should be examined. Since the product will be used for the intimate zone, it is important that it contains components that slow down hair growth and provide a soothing effect on delicate skin and extra care. If the cream contains collagenase, the tool will remove hair at a greater depth. In addition, it is recommended to buy creams containing emulsion wax, rather than liquid paraffin.
- equipment. In the bikini zone, the body has complex bends and hard-to-reach places. Therefore, for effective hair removal is required to use a special spatula, which should go in one set with the cream,
Spade helps to effectively remove the remnants of the cream, along with destroyed hairs
Overview of popular tools
Today on the cosmetic stalls you can find a lot of hair removal products in the intimate area. The most popular are:
- Veet cream. It provides effective removal of tough hair and can be used for super sensitive skin. In the package with the cream are a spatula and lotion, which cares for the skin after the procedure,
- Cliven. It contains almond oil and glycerin. It provides soft and silky skin. A characteristic feature of the cream is the absence of unpleasant odor, inherent in many other similar means,
- Velvet. It features an optimal combination of price and quality: at its low cost, it shows good results. In addition, Velvet rarely causes allergic reactions, in comparison with other means. The disadvantages of the cream include a specific smell,
- Lady Caramel Gentle. Loved many women for a good result and low cost. After applying the cream, new hairs significantly slow down their growth and appear after a week,
- Cucumber cucumber. The product contains an active natural complex based on an extract of papaya, hop and sage leaves, which slows down hair growth. Extracts of cucumber and aloe vera moisturize and refresh the skin,
- Phytocosmetics cream with chamomile extract. It is characterized by quick hair removal - in just 5 minutes. The tool not only eliminates the hair, but softens, nourishes and tones the skin, giving it a well-groomed appearance.
Preparation for the procedure
Before applying the depilatory cream, the skin must be thoroughly cleaned of impurities. In addition, it is recommended to treat the bikini area with a soft scrub. This will remove the cornified layer from the skin surface, with the result that the hairs will rise slightly, and the depilating agent will “wrap” them evenly and easily break them.
A gentle scrub can be made on the basis of oatmeal. This product does not contain abrasive particles with sharp edges and gently cleanses the skin and at the same time cares for it.
- oatmeal - 1 tbsp. l.,
- warm milk - 2 tbsp. l.,
- almond oil - 1 tsp.
Grind oatmeal in a blender, pour warm milk and let it brew for 10 minutes, then add almond oil. The resulting mixture to treat the delicate area.
Amino acids (lysine, arginine, tryptophan) in the composition of oat flakes have an intense moisturizing and soothing effect.
A day before the procedure should be done test for an allergic reaction. Apply a small amount of cream to the inner bend of the elbow and leave for 10 minutes. Then wash off the composition and observe the skin for 24 hours. If the skin remains unchanged, the cream can be used for intimate depilation.
- Using a spatula, apply the agent with a thick layer (1–3 mm) on the surface to be treated. In this case, the skin should be dry.
- Soak the cream on the skin for a certain time, as stated in the instructions for use (5–20 min.).
- Use a spatula to remove the remedy together with the destroyed hairs. If the desired result is not achieved, the cream should be left to act for a few more minutes.
- Rinse off residues with water at room temperature.
Attention! Depilatory cream cannot be used for deep bikini depilation, since the chemical components of the product can adversely affect the state of the mucous membrane of the intimate area.
Skin care after the procedure
Since the skin in the intimate zone is very sensitive, exposure to it of active chemical components can cause irritation in the form of dryness, redness, itching. Therefore, after depilation, the skin should be treated for several days with soothing and moisturizing lotions, creams, oils, etc. Effectively moisturize the skin and have an anti-inflammatory effect of olive, almond, coconut oil, jojoba oil, rosehip.
Rosehip oil in cosmetology occupies a leading position, because it has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties
Three days after the procedure, experts recommend using a mild scrub, which helps to avoid the risk of hair growing under the skin.
For 2–3 days it is not recommended to wear tight-fitting underwear, since in the thin skin the hair follicle is less stable and under external pressure can easily change its position, which leads to hair ingrowth.
The use of depilatory cream in some cases can cause unpleasant consequences. As a rule, problems arise when illiterate use of funds.
- Irritations on the skin (redness, itching, burning). The cause of these troubles is often the application of a cream designed for depilation of other parts of the body, as well as the lack of proper skin care after the procedure.
- Dryness and burning in the deep bikini zone. In case of accidental contact of the cream with the mucous membrane, chemical components can have a detrimental effect on the natural microflora, which is fraught with the development of pathological conditions.
- Chemical burns. Appear only if the cream on the skin was longer than the allotted time.
- Ingrown hairs In the bikini zone hair ingrowth is much more common than on any other part of the body. This is due to the physiological characteristics of this area of the body. One of the reasons for the appearance of this effect is improper skin care, as well as wearing tight underwear.
- Allergy to the components of the cream. The development of an allergic reaction can be prevented by conducting a preliminary test.
This is a small, discreet bag of depilation cream of phytocosmetics with chamomile extract for 30 rubles. I didn’t pay attention to him until my sister told me about it, she took him with her to the sea. Firstly, I was very pleased that it was an extra-quick depilatory cream, there is no need to wait 10–20 minutes, it’s enough, and 7, Secondly, it is very easy and pleasant to apply, the cream has a light consistency, reminiscent of hair conditioner balm . Thirdly, it cleans hairs very well and effectively, moreover, it is not necessary to scrub furiously with a spatula or rub it too hard with a washcloth, just enough to rinse and rub it lightly. Fourth, good care for the skin after the procedure of depilation, nourishing and softening, and also tones the skin. Fifth, does not cause skin irritation and redness. And finally, this small bag is not enough for one time, but for 2-3 applications.
To begin with, the result is the same and even better (for me) than the expensive Veet, which I also used once, until I found Lady Caramel, the price of which is 3 times lower than that of Veet. The process is exactly the same. I apply it with a spatula (it is included and is quite convenient for me), I take it off with the hairs after 3 minutes. I don’t keep the recommended 5 minutes, because I do the depilation regularly, and what grows does not require 5 minutes of exposure to the cream, I have less time (thin and soft hairs). No irritation, allergies, I have not observed. I have never violated the instructions and even keep less than recommended by the manufacturer. On the packaging, by the way, precautions and the process of use are described in great detail. I do not recommend to break it.
I used ONLY for the bikini zone Bartiste Cucumber Cream. For everything else there is an epilator. Therefore, 5 minutes was too short for me, kept 15, that is, the maximum possible time, according to the manufacturer. By the way, there were cases that I kept and more, up to 20 minutes, and I didn’t have anything, so terrible dangerous warnings are not scary. The cream does not stink in the process of use, does not sting, does not cause irritation. Hair, very dark and tough, after 15 minutes removed with a spatula, like clockwork. And yes, I do not know how, but this promise on the box about the complex, which slows down hair growth, really works! No cream gave me smoothness a week without hemp and ingrowth.
I have been using hair removal cream in the intimate area of Velvet for several years. During this time I did not find him a better replacement. The cream has a lot of advantages in relation to other similar cosmetic products. After 15 minutes of exposure, I wash off the cream with water. By that time, hair dissolves and goes away. I must say that I never had any irritation and burning from him, unlike other creams. I am also satisfied with its price and lack of a strong smell. The cream smells, but not stifling, as some. The only time I want to note, sometimes after using the cream is a light "hedgehog." It depends on how thickly the cream is applied and whether there was enough time allotted for exposure.
I decided to try Veet depilation cream for sensitive skin on the recommendation of my sister. After looking at the result of the efforts I was satisfied with them, I was left with only 90 percent. Still, not the cleanest job. But that's not all. During the procedure, I didn’t feel any particularly unpleasant sensations, well, maybe I pinched a little, and then closer to the end of the allotted time. Yes, and the reddening of the skin, which my sister told me at the end did not appear. But what happened the next day. I have to say that not all over the treated surface, but in just one place I had literally a sore, I had the feeling that in this place the skin just dissolved and there was such a small weeping sore. Maybe it is not very big, but in such a place is very noticeable. It took three days to smear this place with ointments. As for the fact that after using the VEET cream, the hairs will not grow any longer - that is complete nonsense, they grow again exactly in the same period as if you just shaved them off.
In the bikini area, thin and delicate skin is combined with tough hairs. Therefore, for her depilation, women often use creams. Choose means for removing hairs in the intimate area should be correctly, given the purpose of the cream, manufacturer, composition, expiration dates. Depilation of the bikini zone should be done in accordance with certain recommendations in order to avoid unpleasant consequences in the future.
Depilatory cream: reviews for and against
Those who use cream for depilation - reviews claim that this method is not for everyone, and has both positive and negative sides. Among the advantages of such hair removal most often called:
- The absence of any pain or discomfort -
during the procedure, you should not feel any discomfort or burning sensation. If such symptoms occur, then this is a signal that this cream is not very suitable for you in view of the development of an allergic reaction, or because of the high sensitivity of the skin.
- Ease of use -
hair dissolves in minutes. The only thing that is required is to first generously lubricate the area where unwanted hair grows with depilatory cream, then wait for as much time as indicated on the box (usually from 3 to 6 minutes). After that, you need to scrape off the cream and hair with a special spatula or wash it off in the shower.
- Low cost -
as we said above, depilation cream can be bought at any supermarket and the cost of one package of cream is quite small (analysis of creams of different brands and their cost will be given below).
Use of depilation cream: photo before and after
Disadvantages of depilatory creams -
- Short effect -
unlike other home hair removal methods, for example, shugaring or waxing (the effect after which lasts several weeks) - after depilation with creams, hair grows within 3-5 days. But it is still longer than after shaving, when hair grows after 1-2 days.
- The difficulty of removing dark hair -
Depilation with creams from owners of black or very dark hair leads to the fact that in the area of the skin pores, from which hairs had previously protruded, there remain darkened areas of skin. This occurs due to the fact that the hair roots that remain deep in the skin appear through. And there is no remedy for this, only hair removal, in which the hair is removed along with the root.
- Unpleasant smell of cream -
Most depilatory creams have a very unpleasant odor, which is caused by the presence of chemicals in them that corrode hair. Although in recent years, manufacturers are trying to kill the chemical smell of various fragrances and perfumes. For example, Veet Depilatory Cream and Velvet Depilatory Cream - have a rather pleasant and delicate smell, which is very rare.
- Depilatory cream can not be used -
the vast majority of creams cannot be used in sensitive areas, for example, around the eyebrows or in the area of the bikini line. Carefully read the instructions, which should be listed in detail the areas of skin on which you can apply this cream.
In no case should you use a depilatory cream if you are allergic; The composition of such creams is very aggressive. In this case, in any case, you can not apply the cream to the skin for longer than the time specified by the manufacturer in the instructions, otherwise you absolutely get a skin burn (for complications of use, see the end of the article).
How to use face depilation cream -
The skin on the face is very sensitive and delicate, so you need to use face depilation cream with great care. Immediately, we note that depilatory creams can only be used on certain areas of the face, which include: the surface above the upper lip, whiskers, and the chin. The use of depilation cream on the skin around the eyes or eyebrows is strictly prohibited.
|1.||Carefully read the instructions and make sure that the manufacturer allows you to use this cream for depilating the face and sensitive areas.|
|2.||Perform a test test on a small area of skin that is not on the face. Apply a small amount of cream and leave for the recommended time in the instructions. Then wipe off the cream and see if the hair is gone. You can not keep the cream for depilation on the skin for more than 10 minutes, otherwise you can get a chemical burn.|
|3.||Wash off the cream and wait 10-15 minutes to find out if there are any side effects in the form of itching, redness, skin irritation. If any symptom appears on the treated area - in any case, do not use this cream on the face! If there is no reaction, you can use it for facial depilation.|
|4.||Before applying the cream on the face - wash your face with hot water or apply a hot towel to expand the pores and facilitate hair removal.|
|5.||Apply the cream to the area to be treated with a sufficiently thick layer to ensure better dissolution of the hair.|
|6.||Hold the cream for as long as indicated in the instructions.|
|7.||Take an unnecessary piece of cloth or cloth, moisten it with warm water and gently wipe the cream off your face (keep in mind that the cloth may discolour, this is normal). This procedure is over, and you can enjoy a clean, smooth skin.|
Cream for depilation of intimate areas: reviews
To use or not to use the cream for depilation of intimate zones - the reviews on this issue are the most controversial. The fact is that the genitals have the most sensitive skin, which makes epilation with wax, sugar paste or laser - very, very painful. Therefore, an excellent alternative to shaving and all the above methods can be just depilation with creams.
Immediately, we note that there is absolutely no difference, using male or female depilation cream for intimate areas is the process technology is identical and no different. Male depilatory cream unless it does not contain fragrances, masking the chemical smell of the cream.
Depilatory Cream for Intimate Zones: Important Points
- Use in the field of classic bikini -
Due to the chemical composition of the cream, many manufacturers avoid specifying whether it is possible to use this cream for intimate areas. Since the skin there is very sensitive and tender, there is a risk of a chemical burn. However, you can use a depilatory cream in the classic bikini area, following all precautions.
- Use in the deep bikini area -
Avoid even the slightest contact with the mucous tissues of the genital organs, as well as the skin around the anus, otherwise a chemical burn is guaranteed. Therefore, a depilatory cream in the deep bikini zone cannot be used.
- Be sure to strictly follow the time, how much cream is on your skin. More than 10 minutes to keep the cream is generally prohibited, and it is desirable to focus on the time specified by the manufacturer in the instructions.
How to use the cream for depilation of intimate areas -
- The skin must be healthy -
no irritation, acne, cuts or rashes at the treatment site in intimate areas should be in principle. Remember that the cream in no case should not fall on the mucous membranes of the genital organs.
- Cut the hair before the procedure -
First, it will save your money, because then you need less cream. Secondly, when the hairs are short - it will be easier for you to track the effect of the cream: if it dissolves the hairs completely, or simply tears along the length.
- Use old underwear -
in order to understand exactly which areas you need to remove your hair using a depilatory cream in the bikini area, it is easier to put on underwear that will cover those areas of the body that you don’t need to apply. Lingerie will provide additional protection from getting the cream on the most sensitive areas and mucous membranes. Keep in mind that when you hit the cream on the linen - the last discolored. Therefore, use unnecessary old clothes.
- At the end of the procedure, remove all the cream without residue -
carefully wipe off the cream after the procedure with a wet towel, and then rinse the skin. Keep in mind that the cream can discolor the fabric, so use unnecessary towels and fabrics to wipe the cream from the skin.
Depilatory cream: reviews, which is better
Next, we consider the best depilation creams in Russia (in order of their popularity and fame). But at the beginning of our rating, we present in the table the most popular depilation creams in Europe and the USA. These creams are not commercially available in Russia, but they can be ordered online.
Ultra hair way
|Our rating||9.8 / 10||8.4 / 10||7.8 / 10|
Depilatory cream - reviews, which is the best of those that are sold in Russia ...
1. Veet Depilatory Cream: reviews
For comparison, we took a specially developed depilation cream in the shower “Veet Suprem’Essence” with the scent of velvet rose and essential oils. Veet is the leader in unwanted hair removal products on the Russian market and has a huge range of products suitable for all skin types. In our opinion, this particular cream Vit for depilation in the soul is the best of all other “Veet” creams.
Veet Depilatory Cream - most reviews are only positive. Judging by the reviews, it is recognized as almost the fastest way to depilate the legs, underarms, in the bikini area (this is due to the high concentration of active ingredients in the cream). A big plus - this cream really smells like roses, not chemistry.
- big tube 150 ml,
- nice smell,
- exposure time - 3-6 minutes
- not suitable for face
- veet depilatory cream - the price starts from 430 rubles,
- I must say that about 30% of people using the cream for depilation Wit - reviews gave negative (users complained of irritation and redness of the skin after application). This could be due, among other things, to an increase in the time of applying the cream (from the manufacturer’s recommended one), and also because the cream may not be very suitable for thin sensitive skin.
2. Velvet Depilatory Cream
This manufacturer of depilatory creams has established itself as the most affordable. But despite this, the cream for depilation Velvet reviews has very good and does an excellent job with its task, without causing any irritation and redness on the skin. Excellent combination of price and quality.
- Velvet depilatory cream costs from 35 rubles,
- very thick consistency
- nice smell,
- does not cause any skin irritation,
- Suitable for all zones.
- long exposure time - 10-20 min,
- uncomfortable spatula,
- small tube - 100 ml.
3. Cream for depilation Evelyn "9 in 1"
Cream Evelyn copes well with any hair of any length. Suitable even for the face.
- Depilation cream Eveline costs from 88 rubles,
- Bioextract prevents irritation
- suitable for face
- Coenzymes Q10 + R for fast skin regeneration,
- exposure time - 5 minutes.
Minuses: small tube (100 ml).
4. Depilatory cream Baptist "Cucumber"
This depilator from the Russian company "Red Line" strikes with a variety of smells: chocolate, cucumber, yoghurt. The composition also contains natural ingredients, which carefully care for the skin during depilation.
Depilatory cream Baptiste - reviews indicate that the cream does not dissolve hard hair, even if you increase the exposure time. Keep in mind that neither the cucumber nor the yoghurt cream is suitable for hard hair. For hard hair, Batista has a separate depilatory cream called “Chocolate”.
- pleasant "tasty" smells,
- the presence of natural ingredients in the composition,
- exposure time 5-10 minutes
- does not cause irritation
- Baptiste creams cost only 80 rubles.
- not found in stores, but can be ordered online,
- Not all Baptiste creams cope with hard hair (except for “Chocolate”).
5. Lowa Lowa Depilatory Cream
Lova Lova depilatory cream is a whole complex consisting of two tubes - Lowa Lowa depilatory cream and Lowa Lowa depilatory cream. The latter is designed to reduce hair growth and soften the skin. The manufacturer is proud that its cream consists entirely of natural ingredients and states that after a 6-week course for which the complex is designed, the hair will disappear forever.
However, Lov Lov cream for depilation reviews is mostly negative. People complain of deception. Yes, the cream removes hair, but just like any other hair removal cream. After 3-5 days, hair grows back.
- great advertising 🙂
- unknown composition
- cosmic price
- small tube - 75 ml,
- not suitable for face
- the price of the complex LowaLowa cream for depilation - from 990 rubles.
Burns after applying depilatory creams and how to avoid them
Hair removal creams contain aggressive substances that dissolve the hair below the surface of your skin. These compounds can cause skin irritation, and they can also cause some unwanted side effects. Unfortunately, such creams are not suitable for use on all skin areas, for example, they cannot be applied on the cheeks, around the eyebrows, in the deep bikini area.
Possible side effects -
- reddening of the skin, blisters (these are signs of burns of varying degrees),
- a rash is a sign of an allergic reaction (immediately start taking antiallergic drugs, they are also called antihistamines).
How to treat burns for hair removal cream -
The specific steps below, and as for drug therapy, you should immediately start taking either an antihistamine drug (such as suprastin) or something from the NSAID category (for example, ibuprofen). This will reduce swelling, pain and inflammation.
- Step 1 –
rinse the burn with cool (not cold) water for 5-10 minutes. It can wash away dirt and bacteria, and help including to cool the skin. Do not use soap or other detergents, as It may cause skin irritation.
- Step 2 –
Use a thin layer of antibiotic ointment to prevent skin infections. Optimal use of ointments containing "silver sulfadiazine", which is great for treating minor burns. Use ointment according to the instructions.
- Step 3 –
Always cover the burn area with gauze bandages that will protect the skin from bacterial inflammation. Periodically change the dressings, after having treated the skin with an antiseptic, and applied a layer of antibacterial ointment to it.
Advantages and disadvantages
Cream for hair removal in the bikini zone should be acquired carefully, having studied its composition, shelf life and for what type of skin it is suitable. Such a tool has its positive and negative sides.
- there is no pain during depilation,
- You can even find a cream for the hypersensitive epidermis,
- vegetation is removed quickly
- the effect is longer than after shaving (3-6 days),
- inexpensive means
- can be used with any hair length,
- after the hair comes out soft, no bristles,
- You can perform depilation without experience and skills
- rarely irritation.
- may cause a burn
- in the composition there are chemical compounds
- the result can not be called long-term, hair grows in a few days,
- ingrown hairs appear
- may cause allergies.
Varieties of depilatory creams bikini
There are several types of depilatory creams. This means:
- for super sensitive skin,
- for tough vegetation,
Universal cream is ideal for all skin types and all areas. He easily copes with the thickest hairs. The composition may have components that will care for the epidermis.
If you are the owner of the hypersensitive epidermis, then buy a depilatory cream that is designed specifically for such skin. He will act gently. The risk of irritation and other undesirable consequences is minimized.
If the hair stiffness in the bikini area is significant, you should give preference to the appropriate depilator.
Dame, prone to allergies, are urged to acquire hypoallergenic drugs.
The best cream for depilation of the bikini area can be found by a beautician who will first familiarize yourself with your skin and consider the structure of the hair.
How to remove hairs with cream without undesirable consequences?
Remove vegetation from intimate areas sometimes it is not easy. Some girls say that they get irritated, reddened and even blistered after depilatory cream. All these consequences are due to improper use of the cream. Before starting the depilation, read the detailed instructions and listen to the following recommendations.
Recommendations and safety
If you decide to skin in this way, then:
- Deep bikini hair removal cream should be applied only to clean skin.
- You can pre-steam this place, after that you must dry it. Such a maneuver will allow the composition to penetrate deeper into the pores.
- Also, it would be useful to make a scrub a couple of days before the procedure. He will remove the dead epidermis.
- If you apply means, then apply it in such quantity that hairs became covered with it. No more and no less.
- Do not hold the composition more than the allotted time. The instructions indicate the recommended time period. This is usually 5-10 minutes, no more.
- First, remove the cream with the spatula that comes with it, and then rinse the skin under water. In no case can not leave even a minimum amount of money on the skin.
- After completely rinsing and drying the dermis, treat it with a soothing and nourishing lotion.
For the safety of your loved ones, especially children, it is recommended to remove the tube in an inaccessible place.
Spatula after work, be sure to wash and put next to the cream, so as not to lose.
In the video, watch the video instructions on how to do depilation with the cream correctly. An example will be shown on the lower limbs.
Skin care after depilation
After depilation, you should know how to care for your skin and what to do is undesirable.
Immediately after the procedure, as mentioned above, it is imperative that you thoroughly wash off all the remnants of the cream.
When the skin becomes dry, it should be lubricated with a moisturizer. You can take a special one that comes after depilation. Such a tool not only moisturizes, but also disinfects, soothes and saturates the epidermis with beneficial substances.
Replace the above product can be any nutrient lotion gel. You can find an inexpensive version of the cream in the pharmacy, which includes regenerating and anti-inflammatory components.
It is recommended to moisturize the dermis twice a day: in the morning and in the evening.
Twice a week it is advisable to do scrubs. They will exfoliate the skin and promote better penetration of depilatory cream. Also, it will prevent excessive hair ingrowth.
Additionally, you can purchase a cream that stops hair growth. Use it according to the instructions. In this case, the number of depilations will be reduced.
If you have delicate skin, then you should not:
- wear synthetic and tight underwear,
- Rub, scratching the place of depilation.
When a rash, irritation and ulcers appear, it is not necessary to continue depilation. Wait for the procedure to restore the dermis. Wipe the skin several times a day with an antiseptic. If you experience severe inflammation, consult a doctor.
If you have a lot of ingrown hair after depilatory cream, you can remove them by peeling, pre-steaming and washing with a hard sponge. Peeling can be done with salicylic acid, lemon juice, etc.
Depilation cream for deep bikini area has some contraindications.
- It is forbidden to use such tools for women who are carrying a child. The chemical composition may adversely affect the formation of the fetus. Cause developmental delay, etc.
- Not recommended for use in the lactation period.
- Not applied to the affected epidermis. This refers to any kind and size of the wound, rash, irritation, inflammation, and suppuration.
- It is impossible to do depilation for genital herpes.
- Ban on cancer.
- If there is an individual intolerance to the composition, even one component, then give up the cream.
- Carefully apply to those areas where there are birthmarks, moles, scars.
To prevent the occurrence of irritations after, responsibly approach to after depilation measures.
If you have any doubts about the application of the cream, then first consult with a beautician.
Before and after pictures
Below we show a photo report of ladies who have already done the depilation of the bikini area with depilatory cream.
If you want to painlessly and gently remove hair from intimate areas, use a depilatory cream. It will not thicken vegetation and will not leave barbed stubble after. Do not save on the purchase and do not purchase the first available product. Cheap creams contain in their composition a lot of chemical aggressive substances that can provoke allergies and burns. Carry out the procedure strictly according to the rules, adhering to the advice of experienced women and cosmetologists, and you can easily get rid of hair for a few days without consequences.
The advantages of depilation before epilation
Depilation is a way of getting rid of body hair.in which only the upper part of the hair protruding above the skin is removed. The hair follicle is not damaged, so new hairs grow quickly. When epilating hairs are plucked, that is, removed along with the root. Due to this smooth effect lasts about a month. Subsequently, the hairs grow, and the procedure must be carried out again. Common hair removal tools are wax and tweezers, a thread and an electric epilator.
An important advantage of depilation is the almost complete absence of contraindications. The procedure is quick and painless, but it may not be suitable for women with individual intolerance or hypersensitivity. An unpleasant moment is the likelihood of cut oneself when performing the procedure carelessly or carelessly. Depilation of the bikini zone occurs with the help of an aerosol, lotion, gel, cream. They are applied to the skin, and after a few minutes they are removed with a sponge or plastic scapula.
Chemicals that are contained in depilatories destroy the part of the hair that protrudes above the surface of the skin. At the same time, the hair follicle remains unharmed, which means that the hairs grow quickly. The main advantage of depilation is that the hairs grow soft, and the skin remains smooth for ten days, depending on the natural intensity of hair growth in a woman.
Before you choose chemical depilation bikini, you should pay attention to the serious lack of hair removal in intimate places. Girls with sensitive skin can get a strong allergic reaction or even chemical burns.which may be the cause of scarring in the future. Such terrible side effects are quite rare. Most often, the lack of depilation manifests itself in local skin reactions that quickly pass.
Hair growth after waxing depilation begins, as a rule, in one to two weeks. Thus, wax or professional cream gives the most lasting, compared with other methods of hair removal, the result. At the same time, after carrying out several procedures, the hairs become thinner, and the scalp becomes thinner, which is a plus. As with any cosmetic procedure, depilation of intimate places with a cream has advantages and disadvantages. The advantages of the procedure include: low cost, safety, efficiency. The disadvantages - slight irritation.
Epilation, unlike depilation, is a painful procedure, during which hairs are completely removed, with follicles. Women with hypersensitive skin and a tendency to allergic reactions are not recommended. The mechanism of epilation is as follows: liquid wax is applied to the skin (cold or hot), and after a while it is pulled off with a sharp movement together with glued hairs. Hair is removed from the root, they grow back only after 3-4 weeks. Also, the procedure is carried out with the help of special electric epilators, which, unlike a razor, pull hair from the root. Significant disadvantages of epilation are skin irritation, pain, burns, scars (if the procedure is carried out incorrectly).
Choosing a method of hair removal in intimate areas, it should be remembered that the skin in this place is much more sensitive than on the legs and armpits. Therefore, you should be careful not to harm the skin. The safest remedy is a razor and deep bikini creams. Remember that razor depilation leads to hair ingrowth, skin irritability and inflammation in the affected areas, in order to avoid this, it is important to keep the razor, skin hygiene, and use special depilation products.
Depilation is carried out in intimate areas with the help of wax, laser, sugar (shugaring) and cream. The most popular procedure available to any woman is deep depilation with a cream. It is considered the safest and most effective. It destroys the hair structure to the root in minutes. For the bikini zone, the composition of the remedy is slightly changed (for the armpits, legs, zones above the lip, there are other creams!). In funds for depilation of the intimate zone, special gentle components have been added with a mild effect on the delicate skin in this area.
It is recommended to test the cream before use, individual intolerance of some components is possible. Apply a little on the elbow bend and leave for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with water. If there is no allergic reaction on the skin within 24 hours, then the female cream is suitable. As with all means to remove excess vegetation, means for depilating the intimate area have a number of advantages and disadvantages.
Remember that only if you follow the rules and instructions, you can achieve high results.
The main advantages of this method:
- Painlessness It does not feel discomfort during the procedure. If there is a burning sensation, there is a chance that the product does not fit.
- Speed and efficiency. The procedure lasts a maximum of 15 minutes (always read the instructions), after completion, you should remove the cream with a spatula and take a shower. After depilation, it is recommended to moisturize the skin.
- Availability, saving time and money. You can buy depilation cream in pharmacies, supermarkets and stores. Prices are different, ranging from 150 rubles and above. They gently affect the skin in the bikini area, moisturize and nourish it. This depilatory cream for intimate zones differ from other methods such as wax and shugaring. The tool is used for hair loss, even in the most inaccessible places. The procedure is not complicated, it can be done at home on your own. The main thing is to follow the instructions. Less commonly, other products cause redness, irritation and itching.
- Natural composition. Choose only those creams that contain natural ingredients. Moisturizers such as essential oils, herbal extracts and vitamins should be included in the right product.
How to use
Before depilation at home, a special product is applied to the skin area, with the help of which excess fat is removed from the skin surface. After that, the cream is distributed on the skin in the direction of hair growth. After application, you must wait a few minutes and remove hairs with a scapula. Then wash the skin with warm water and apply a disinfectant, as well as a special milk, which helps to restore the skin.
Depilatory creams are chemical hair removal products. They contain substances that weaken the connection between the protein chains inside the hair.
There are special requirements for how to properly use a depilatory cream:
- It is not recommended to carry out the depilation of all body parts on the same day..
- Apply the product to a few minutes to avoid inflammation and irritation. Strictly follow the instructions.
- Do not use expired creamsespecially during pregnancy.
- After the procedure, you need to breathe fresh air., and hold it with the window open. The reason - the specific smell of chemistry that is present in the composition.
- Do not experiment with the means during pregnancy, it is desirable to use only proven. Theoretically, they can be used, but after consultation with the gynecologist.
- For several hours before and after depilation, soap and alcohol-containing products should not be used.. This increases the risk of skin trauma during the hair removal process.
- The cream is applied in a thick even layer. using a paddle applicator so that all the hair was covered with it.
- After 6-8 minutes (the exact time of each manufacturer is indicated in the instructions) the cream is removed with a spatula and the remains are carefully washed off with water.
- To suppress possible skin irritation and prevention of allergies, it is recommended to spray sprayed skin with dermatological thermal water.
Which to choose
There are conventional and professional creams for depilation. The latter contain proteolytic enzymes such as papain, trypsin and chymotrypsin. After applying such a composition, the skin is additionally heated with infrared rays or a silicone band is put on. In conditions of warming up the enzymes ideally destroy the hair and injure the bulb. After each procedure, the amount of hair significantly decreases, and the rest - are reborn into a barely noticeable fluff. Minus the procedure - the high price and the risk of skin irritation.
The combination of professional salon hair removal and maintaining smoothness in the future with a cream or cold plates with wax or resin is an ideal option for summer. The indisputable advantage of the tool for this zone is ease of use, speed of action and accessibility. When choosing a cream for the intimate area, remember a few rules:
- The skin in this area is very sensitive., so pick it up for delicate skin. Pay attention to products marked on the packaging: “for sensitive skin areas”, “for bikini area” or “for sensitive skin”. Hard hair remover is best not to use.
- Do not skimp on the cream - The bikini zone needs a quality tool, because for intimate places it is better to choose a proven and reliable. It is important for health. Most often, the cheapest means are able to cope only with downy hair, but they will not “take” tighter.
- Pay attention to the complete set - the package should contain a sponge or a spatula to remove the composition, oil or lotion for body skin care after the procedure.
All these criteria can be easily attributed to any tool for the bikini area, because this area requires a careful approach to the choice of means. Also remember that modern cream is not universal. For each zone on the body has its own cream for depilation.
Today, the market of cosmetics for the care of a huge variety of depilatory creams for different price ranges. The most popular products of famous manufacturers among women, depilation cream from Avon, Eveline, Veet and many others.
- Avon. Depilatory cream for sensitive skin with pennic meadow oil "Perfect smoothness", produced in France. The product is intended for sensitive skin, gently removes hair. Meadow pennic oil in the composition will give a feeling of tenderness and silkiness.
- Mini bikini. An economical and safe cream that opens and fills the pores. The special composition softens the follicle and pushes the hair out to the maximum. Hair is removed almost from the root without damaging or traumatizing the skin. After depilation, the pores are open, follicles are susceptible to the destructive action of the compound. Oil envelops a bare follicle, makes hair thinner and lighter, slows hair growth for several months.
- Eveline. Inexpensive depilation product, on the package of which there is an inscription “for underarms”. Keep the product on the skin for seven minutes. It contains soothing ingredients in the form of oils. Ultrafast cream.In three minutes, you can completely remove unwanted hair. Does not cause irritation and dry skin. Packing is enough for two depilations. Principle of use: apply on skin for three minutes and rinse. The smell is a bit peculiar, but tolerable.
- Velvet. The most popular cream for depilation among women. Today, most beautiful ladies consider Velvet with the best lavender oil. Of the advantages - low price. The cream is very thick, therefore, in order to apply it correctly, you should adapt yourself. The tool destroys the hair structure, and the effect of depilation persists for a very long time. The kit includes a special spatula, with which it is easy to remove the remaining cream. Great advantage: contains lavender oil.
- Sally hansen. Women who are faced with the problem of insignificant vegetation above the upper lip, are accustomed to pluck them with tweezers or a special spring. Hair depilation cream Sally Hansen "Cream Hair Remover Kit"contains vitamin E, moisturizes the skin and soothes irritation. The principle of action is the same as that of other means for depilation - apply for 5 minutes and then remove with a wet swab. Does not have an unpleasant smell, economical. The ideal solution for those who are looking for the best facial hair removal product!
- Veet (cream spray). Depilation cream spray - a new skin care product. In the cartridge is a sufficient amount of funds. Apply the cream should be at a distance of no more than 5 cm from the skin. It is cleaned with a special spatula, and it is advisable to apply a hard washcloth to the depilation site - an additional scrub effect. Removes all hair, does not dry the skin. Excellent alternative to conventional depilatory creams.
- "Batiste". The depilatory cream Baptiste is a good domestic budget product. It is ideal for depilation on sensitive areas of the skin, especially the bikini zone. The cream is one of the three best domestic depilation products. The principle of application is no different from other creams: applied to the skin on five minutes, and then removed with a special spatula. Many women praise her - comfortable, completely removes the remnants of the cream and unwanted hair. Cream "Baptiste" does not have an unpleasant smell, does not dry out the skin. The effect of depilation lasts about 10 days. Good combination of price and quality.
- Lowa-lowa. Popular means for depilation, which is a complex of skin care. It consists of two main products: for depilation and after. The peculiarity of the cream is that it softens the skin and slows hair growth. The product consists of natural ingredients. The manufacturer claims that after a six-week course, hair disappears forever.
Among the most popular depilatory creams Veet and Velvet. Judging by the reviews, they showed the best result during use. Creams slow down hair growth, are suitable for sensitive skin, do not irritate it, are inexpensive, remove hair well, are applied with a special scapula. Cream Veet worth more than the second, but also effective. His minus - a sharp unpleasant smell of chemistry, which in the tool Velvet muted. The rating among women is headed by the second remedy because of the low price - about 40 rubles. Good result showed depilation cream Cliven, Silium, Oplica, Velvet, «Batiste". Among the shortcomings note a sharp smell, uneconomical consumption, the possible appearance of an allergic reaction.
Many women write that means for depilation "Batiste" from company "Red line“It is sold in a beautiful and convenient tube with different smells: chocolate, cucumber, yogurt. The product perfectly removes fine hairs, but does not cope with hard ones. The product has natural ingredients in its composition, a pleasant aroma, does not irritate the skin, and acts quickly. - hard to find in stores, you need to order online.
How to use creams for depilation and precautions when applying them - in the review of the next video.